Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old May 20th, 2012, 10:15 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Asgardian Warrior: VOTE for Final Editing

Ah, SirG was teaching Griff how to add. Gotcha now.

Good suggestion, A3n! I like the use of precedent there for sure.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old May 20th, 2012, 10:20 AM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Asgardian Warrior: Final Editing

Updated with A3n's edit and we pass to Final Editing here.
Old May 20th, 2012, 05:05 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Yea.
Old May 20th, 2012, 05:19 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

SP looks good.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old May 20th, 2012, 06:50 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Asgardian Warrior: VOTE for On Deck!

Cards and bio in the OP.

I propose we move this design to On Deck!
Old May 20th, 2012, 07:01 PM

yea

Old May 20th, 2012, 07:37 PM

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

I think the comic art is a good choice, but it needs to be smaller.

For some reason that I can't explain, his foot on the snow just doesn't look believable. If you bring him down more so that we can't even see his foot, I think it would be fine.
Old May 20th, 2012, 07:46 PM

Hmm ... now that you mention it. I think that with the way it was drawn, the material of the boot looks rubber, which would be out of place for this guy.

Old May 20th, 2012, 07:53 PM
Tickle Pickle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
I think the comic art is a good choice, but it needs to be smaller.

For some reason that I can't explain, his foot on the snow just doesn't look believable. If you bring him down more so that we can't even see his foot, I think it would be fine.
Fixed.

And I think you were talking about the foot on the mini because I see no issue at all with the comic art, but on the figure the mask got bumped up so only the top part of his boot was showing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Hmm ... now that you mention it. I think that with the way it was drawn, the material of the boot looks rubber, which would be out of place for this guy.
Eh, if you want to look that closely at it, it may be. But to me it looks like a sandel and it's pretty much black so I think it's a non-issue.
Old May 20th, 2012, 07:57 PM

The "problem boot" for me was on the mini.

EDIT checking cards now.
Old May 20th, 2012, 07:59 PM

Ah, OK. Sorry for the confusion. I really don't think it's noticeable, fwiw, and my yea stands.

Old May 20th, 2012, 08:03 PM

Yea

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library