Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old May 9th, 2011, 05:15 PM

El Diabolo wears ripped pants of awesomeness El Diabolo wears ripped pants of awesomeness El Diabolo wears ripped pants of awesomeness El Diabolo wears ripped pants of awesomeness El Diabolo wears ripped pants of awesomeness El Diabolo wears ripped pants of awesomeness El Diabolo wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Louisville Monthly Tournament - June 11th

June 11th will be:
Viva La HEROscape!
510 - 12 hexes!

510 Armies, No Marvel
12 hex limit
Partial Card Scoring
Kill Points
5 Swiss Rounds - 35 minutes each
12-5:30 PM (short break after the 3rd round for a snack)
$5 Registration Fee

Pet Shop Comics
1191 Hillview Blvd # 4
Louisville, KY 40229
(502) 957-3188
http://maps.google.com/maps/

Bring a little somethin' for the prize table? $5-10 suggested value. (Anything board-game-related or just plain cool is fine.)
As actual HS product is getting increasingly rare, here are some suggestions:

Storage boxes
Heroclix or other similar miniatures (ESPECIALLY CV3 and SOV)
Color printouts of awesome HS art or issues of HS Codex
Color Printouts of great maps...
Cool novels you have already read
Cool DVDs you wll probably never watch again
Custom terrain
Gift Certificates... Especially to Pet Shop Comics!
Remember, not everyone who may want to be in a tournament will have their own collection - especially now! General use prizes are sometimes equally valuable.

There will be a focus on getting new players to give it a try, so loaner armies will be readily available.

Now accepting Map suggestions!
Click on Spoiler to see maps:
Spoiler Alert!

Attending:
El Diabolo +2
Necroblade
Deroche
Megasilver
Brownsfan82
Sawyer +6?
JsChild +2?
Oden +1?

Maybe:
Aldin
Tribunal Power

Louisville Monthly Tournament
"I am a much better player than my record would indicate."

Last edited by El Diabolo; June 10th, 2011 at 12:31 PM. Reason: Update 6/4/11 Mad Panic
Old May 9th, 2011, 05:31 PM

El Diabolo wears ripped pants of awesomeness El Diabolo wears ripped pants of awesomeness El Diabolo wears ripped pants of awesomeness El Diabolo wears ripped pants of awesomeness El Diabolo wears ripped pants of awesomeness El Diabolo wears ripped pants of awesomeness El Diabolo wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Louisville Monthly Tournament - June 11th

Here's a good thread about tournament prep:

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=35926

Old May 9th, 2011, 06:17 PM
Dr Feelgood

jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Woot! - Josh, Jonathan, and I are all maybe's. Josh and I will be there for sure assuming we are not on vacation. I'll ask Jonathan tomorrow to see if he'll be able to do it. I know he will be off work at the very least.

Now through May 28th, the Louisville region is in desperate need of platelets - call the Red Cross if you are interested in donating!
Old May 10th, 2011, 01:47 PM

I am posting this to help newer players. If you have not discovered it yet, this is THE greatest thread help you become a better player:

Best Thread Library:

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=28792

Old May 10th, 2011, 02:07 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

So, we're not going to have preset armies?

Well, Heroes Only sounds fun as well!

I should be able to make it.
Old May 10th, 2011, 02:10 PM
Dr Feelgood

jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaSilver View Post

It's not Heroes only - However, your army will likely be hero heavy since you only have 2 hexes. Can't exactly load up on Rats or something.

Now through May 28th, the Louisville region is in desperate need of platelets - call the Red Cross if you are interested in donating!
Old May 10th, 2011, 02:14 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by jschild View Post
Quote:

It's not Heroes only - However, your army will likely be hero heavy since you only have 2 hexes. Can't exactly load up on Rats or something.
I just finished reading up the rest of the thread. It favors Heroes, but doesn't require them. I already have an idea what unit will work good here.

EDIT: Also, I almost deserve to win this tourney, since it's a day after my birthday and all.
Old May 10th, 2011, 03:58 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

Quote:
I already have an idea what unit will work good here.

Hey, I was going to bring Zelrig!

Quote:
EDIT: Also, I almost deserve to win this tourney, since it's a day after my birthday and all.
What did you say? "NecroBlade please stomp me into the ground when we play because I deserve it?" Well, OK, if you say so.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old May 10th, 2011, 04:03 PM
Site Admin & Professional SideBoarder

Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Wait, if I come do I get to beat Necroblade again? It's been a while, I better check my calendar...

~Aldin, who couldn't resist a bit of friendly smacktalk

He either fears his fate too much
or his desserts are small
That dares not put it to the touch
to gain or lose it all
~James Graham
Old May 10th, 2011, 04:11 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

Oh ho ho, so you're too good to come get beaten at our other tournaments, but good enough to come win this one?

(Also, put me down as attending.)

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old May 10th, 2011, 06:27 PM
What A Daseline

Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I'm in, and it'll be one of two armies -- I've got a month to tinker.

(Firestorm would be good here as well, but been there, done that)

We running BoV maps again?

Old May 11th, 2011, 03:13 PM

Quote:
Wow... 2 hexes... Spartacus and Kato. And still eat 110 points!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events