Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old October 15th, 2021, 10:55 AM

Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Michigan November 13th Tournament!!!

Michigamers will host a Tournament on November 13th in the Ann Arbor Area (one of two sites, I am working on which one is best and will post that next week). The time is noon - 5:00ish. We will have 4 rounds (a 5th if needed). Swiss Style.

Format: Burnout! Bring three armies of 245 or less points and 16 or less hexes (not figures). Figures that do not start on the board DO count for that total. No figure can be in more than one of your armies.
Restrictions: 2 or less cards per figure or squad. If a treasure glyph is picked up, it stays with that hero until the hero is killed. If a once per game power is used, it is done until you get a new opponent. also, chits gained or lost stay that way until you get a new opponent (werwolf Lord or Brut Gruts, for example).

How Burnout works. Smaller boards. You determine the order of your three armies before you arrive. Each person plays their first army, when one is eliminated, the winner returns surviving figures (wounds and all) to their start zone and the other player places their second army. Every time an army is eliminated from the board, return to start zones and the losing person places their next army. Go until one side wins.

Here is a video:

Cost: Bring a prize for the Prize table! Something reasonable and gamey.

Please let me know if you are planning on playing or are a maybe. I will keep a total here and on Facebook. Let me know what you need to know!!

Attending:
Muskie
Tiamat
Kyle Mackie
Bryan Ray Bonar
Nik Becker
Anthony Shapiro
Alex Wood
Chris LeMoine
Jeremy Sobczak

Maybe:
Chris Goff
Out For Blood
Josh Quinn
Josh Quinn +1
Brennan Poulson

What GenCon taught me was to assume only one skull on three dice!

Last edited by Muskie; October 20th, 2021 at 06:33 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events