Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old September 22nd, 2019, 09:58 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth
The Book of the Glyph of Darkfield

The Book of the Glyph of Darkfield

C3G DC WAVE 30
TOIL AND TROUBLE

Glyph Bio - No light gets in. No light gets out. Complete nullification of all light. So complete is the darkness that those trapped within become disoriented and deprived of their senses, driving many to the point of experiencing rampant fear and helplessness.

-Type of Glyph-
  • Permanent Glyph: The power of a Permanent Glyph is in effect for as long as a figure is standing on it.

-Rulings and Clarifications-
  • N/A

-Combinations and Synergies-

Synergy Benefits Received
  • Figures that start the game with this Glyph:
Synergy Benefits Offered
  • N/A

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-
  • N/A
-Heroscapers Community Contributions-

Last edited by Splash; August 6th, 2022 at 02:36 PM. Reason: png
Old September 22nd, 2019, 10:02 PM

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of the Glyph of Darkfield

NAME = GLYPH OF DARKFIELD
SUBTITLE = (DARKNESS)

PERMANENT GLYPH
The space this glyph occupies, even if unoccupied, and all spaces within 2 spaces of this glyph are considered shadow spaces, except figures do not add an extra defense die when occupying those spaces and count each hex as 2 spaces when moving. All figures on these spaces subtract 1 from their Attack and Defense numbers, to a minimum of 1, and cannot use or be targeted by attacks or special powers that require clear sight. At the end of the round, each Energy Construct within 2 spaces of this glyph receives a wound, then this glyph is removed from the battlefield. Figures with the Blind Warrior or Shroud of Darkness special power are not affected by this glyph.

Last edited by Karat; November 24th, 2019 at 03:55 PM.
Old September 22nd, 2019, 10:45 PM

I just forgot the glyph image here. will come back hopefully tonight.
Old September 23rd, 2019, 06:43 PM

I propose the Glyph of Darkfield move to On-Deck.
Old September 24th, 2019, 10:41 AM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I think the text on the glyph itself shouldn't try to list everything affected because it still misses a lot. Instead, how about just:

Unnatural Darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old September 24th, 2019, 06:52 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
I think the text on the glyph itself shouldn't try to list everything affected because it still misses a lot. Instead, how about just:

Unnatural Darkness
I am going to have to agree. As is it's already way too much text packed into that small space.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old September 24th, 2019, 09:37 PM

Quote:

Unnatural Darkness
I'm ok with this direction but do we have a precedent? I believe Glyphs do normally summarise their actual effect.
Old September 24th, 2019, 09:43 PM

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

You're breaking new ground with a glyph that does 5 different things.

Quote:
Old September 24th, 2019, 09:56 PM

Quote:
You're breaking new ground with a glyph that does 5 different things.
Cosmic cube didn't list all the minor effects either.
Old September 24th, 2019, 10:36 PM

Looking at Blackout Bomb reminds me: should this glyph work when it is unoccupied?

Quote:
Old September 24th, 2019, 11:03 PM

Quote:
Looking at Blackout Bomb reminds me: should this glyph work when it is unoccupied?
Actually that was my intent. But being away from Heroscape for so long I forgot that technically glyphs are only in effect when someone is standing on them.

@Soundwarp SG-1 , @MrNobody , @Ronin , @Tornado , @Arkham ; did you playtest it so that somebody was standing on the glyph for it to be in effect?
Old September 24th, 2019, 11:05 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

No, I played it as intended. Good catch that it's missing the language for that though.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library