Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old June 16th, 2009, 02:46 PM

The_Finder has disabled reputation
Would personna switching ever work

So I start my battle with Sgt Drake ver1. Then during the course of battle of few of my allies bite the dust (about 100 points worth). Could I then be able to switch the ver1 Drake with the ver2 Drake? Transferring all wounds to the new version of course, but do you think it is a good idea?

If so, do you think different personas will ever happen? Like another version of Taelord, with different powers and different point costs? Then as long as you have the points available you could swap personas at any time.

What do you think?

A young boy puts a feather into his mouth...

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion