Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old April 15th, 2020, 01:15 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Hulk - Final Editing

Good catch johnny.
Old April 15th, 2020, 02:45 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Really loving that comic art card!
Old April 15th, 2020, 03:57 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
I do think we should make a tweak to this line in his first power:

"After revealing an Order Marker on a card that has an Avengers Marker or is his Rival" to "After revealing an Order Marker on a card that has an Avengers Marker or is his Rival's"

Making it possessive - the card isn't his rival, the unit on it is.

Is the figure really large? I thought someone said it was smaller than our current Hulk. I don't mind cheating it a bit, but I don't think our current Hulk really qualifies as large, either.

And I'm not really in love with Grumpy as a personality. Angry is our default for Hulk, but if we wanted to move away from that, I'd rather a reuse than something fresh that doesn't really fit in my eyes.

Where do you disappear to when we have these conversations?

Made the editing update.
Old April 15th, 2020, 03:59 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkham View Post
Added it to your post.

Thanks!
Old April 15th, 2020, 04:39 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Phrasing things as a question is a way to be gentler about it. In translation: "This figure is smaller than our medium Hulk. I assumed changing his size to large would mean changing the figure, not pretending it's large."

If there was a conversation on Grumpy... well, I missed that one.
Old April 15th, 2020, 04:56 PM
C3G Landlord

Since you are the only one who cares, you should buy whatever figure you are going to use and provide pics of that figure. Or we could just fix the mistake we made in blindly following the bad precedent Hasbro established and change the C3G Hulk to large.
Old April 15th, 2020, 05:01 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I'm with Johnny here. Pretty dumb to call a figure Large if it's smaller than a Medium Hulk figure. And Grumpy? Is Hulk a dwarf now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old April 15th, 2020, 05:12 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Tornado mentioned he has a larger Hulk mini and volunteered to take pics, so why not just use that one?
Old April 15th, 2020, 05:15 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

I consider the Size to be as much about the character as the size of the mini, Hulk is Large. Heroclix scale isn't always perfect. And our first Hulk card should totally be Large but we didn't make it so for some reason I cannot seem to find. I will happily update that card to Large.
Old April 15th, 2020, 05:29 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arch-vile View Post
Tornado mentioned he has a larger Hulk mini and volunteered to take pics, so why not just use that one?
Because I want the mini points.

Honest answer; I personally find the Nano Metalfigs distractingly shiny. Perfect for cheap proxies, but they are metal with a minimal amount of paint thrown on them and it shows. But it's one of those things where if the majority finds it acceptable, I don't see why not.
Old April 15th, 2020, 05:35 PM
C3G Landlord

What ever works for me. Just tag me when this is ready to be released.
Old April 15th, 2020, 05:42 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arch-vile View Post
Because I want the mini points.

Honest answer; I personally find the Nano Metalfigs distractingly shiny. Perfect for cheap proxies, but they are metal with a minimal amount of paint thrown on them and it shows. But it's one of those things where if the majority finds it acceptable, I don't see why not.
That's a pretty gross figure.

I like Large here. Fine with Grumpy. I proxy figures anyway, especially V2's so it doesn't really matter to me though.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library