Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Old April 10th, 2013, 02:38 PM

Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
The Book of Augamo

The Book of Augamo

C3V Wave 3 - Vydar's Betrayal - Heroes of Kaarn Mountain

The figure used for this unit is a Dungeons and Dragons figure from the Blood War set. The name of the figure is Maug (26).

The figure fits on a Large Single-Spaced base.

Character Bio: TBA

Quote:
RAMMING 6
When a small or medium figure rolls defense die and is not destroyed by a normal or special attack from Augamo, immediately roll the 20-sided die. If you roll a 6 or higher, you may Ram the figure. The player who controls the Rammed figure must place that figure, if possible, on an empty space within two spaces of it's current location, within clear sight of Augamo but not adjacent to him. The space must be on the same level as or lower then it's current location. A Rammed figure never takes any leaving engagement attacks. A non-flying figure moved lower by Ramming can receive any falling damage that may apply.

HEADLONG CHARGE SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 1. Attack 4.
Instead of moving and attacking normally with Augamo, you may move Augamo up to 4 spaces. Augamo may attack up to 2 times with Headlong Charge Special Attack at any point before, during or after this move as long as Augamo is on a space where he could end his movement.

STONY RESISTANCE 3
Augamo rolls 3 additional defense dice when defending against a special attack.

-Rulings and Clarifications-
Q: Ramming 6 says the controlling player "must" choose a space to place the figure. What do I do if there aren't any same-or-lower-level, empty spaces within 2 spaces of the figure's current position where the figure would not be adjacent to Augamo?
A: You only choose a space and place the figure "if possible". If there is at least one space that fits all criteria (within 2 spaces of the figure's current position, clear sight to Augamo, same or lower level, empty, figure would not be adjacent to Augamo) where the figure can physically fit in that space, then the controlling player must choose a space and move the figure. If those criteria cannot be met, then the figure stays where it is.

Q. What happens if Augamo Rams a figure that is not owned by any player?
A. The player who controls Augamo chooses an opponent who must place the Rammed figure.

Q. Should I put this guys on a double base or single base?
A. Single base, it needs to be a big base but should be on the edge for balance.

-Combinations and Synergies-

Synergy Benefits Received
- KHOSUMET THE DARKLORD: Relentless Assault
Having a relentless personality, Augamo may benefit from Khosumet the Darklord’s RELENTLESS ASSAULT attack bonus.
- TALINGUL: Master of Great Constructs
As a Huge Construct, Augamo may be activated by Talingul's MASTER OF GREAT CONSTRUCTS.
Synergy Benefits Offered
- KNIGHTS OF BLACKGAARD: Relentless Army Attack Bonus
Having a Relentless personality, Augamo may aid the Knights of Blackgaard's RELENTLESS ARMY ATTACK BONUS.

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-
- TBA

Power Ranking
A wrecking ball who blasts past screening figures to get at those pesky MRSAHs (multiple ranged special attack heroes). A-

Master Index

Unit Strategy Review
- TBA

Last edited by Sherman Davies; August 4th, 2021 at 10:57 PM.
Old April 11th, 2013, 03:52 AM

Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: The Book of Augamo

I love the theme of this creature. Well done once again. Ramming and charge together should let him get past any pesky screen to hopefully deal some damage with his big normal attack. I'm thinking Augamo makes Raelin (and other cheerleaders) more vulnerable, how did things work out in playtesting?

Also, I should probably know the answer to this, but if my opponent places their rammed figure next to my Nakita Agent is it still subject to an Engagement Strike?
Old April 11th, 2013, 10:30 AM
Thanksgiving Custom Contest Champion

Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serenity View Post
Also, I should probably know the answer to this, but if my opponent places their rammed figure next to my Nakita Agent is it still subject to an Engagement Strike?
Yes, just like it is for other forced movement powers like Chain Grab and Knockback.
Old April 11th, 2013, 12:01 PM

Sheath Wing Woo who?
Cool Re: The Book of Augamo

Should I put this guys on a double base or single base?
Old April 11th, 2013, 12:02 PM
3 GIFs in a Trenchcoat

Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Single base, it needs to be a big base but should be on the edge for balance.

"They are too numerous to fight. What shall we do?" "Fight anyway."

"You can never defeat another if you know not how to defeat yourself."
my tradelist
Old April 11th, 2013, 12:09 PM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heroscaper Guy View Post
Single base, it needs to be a big base but should be on the edge for balance.
This clarification should probably be noted in the OP, as with any large or huge figure.
Old April 11th, 2013, 01:02 PM
Will Paint For naGrub...

orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

To bad he doesn't bond with the Death Knights. But still, probably my favorite hero! I love the massive heavy hitters that can wipe out squads. This guy fits the bill! Definitely playing with this fellow. Considering doing:

Phantom Knights x5
Augamo
Total: 505

Although it adds up to a very irritating point total, I've seen plenty of tournaments that do 510 or 520. The Phantom Knights have no bonding, but since when did they need it? Augamo should be more than enough to clean up after the PK's.

Edit: I meant to post Phantom Knights x5. Fixed. Thanks dok!

Last edited by orgsbane; April 11th, 2013 at 02:00 PM.
Old April 11th, 2013, 06:36 PM

IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun

Can't wait to try him! He's the Golem Footballer!

A question -- if he doesn't actually move anywhere, can he use Headlong Charge SA twice? So if he starts engaged, he can "charge nowhere" twice?
Old April 11th, 2013, 06:43 PM
Will Paint For naGrub...

orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

It would seem so. It says "may", and while I'm no expert, that does seem to be the right idea.
Old April 11th, 2013, 08:50 PM

bobinchese knows what's in an order marker bobinchese knows what's in an order marker bobinchese knows what's in an order marker

So where do you guys think this guys would preform optimally? Cleanup comes to mind because there are few things endgame that could stand up to him, but he also seems like he can take a ton of punishment in the early rounds of the game. With that in mind I think he would be great paired with that summoning kyrie. Summon him to the front lines, and then have him charge through the rabble with headlong charge, aiming for key figures.

Any ideas?

bobinchese is Otonashi...
in the Immortal Cave...
Old April 11th, 2013, 08:56 PM
Will Paint For naGrub...

That would definitely be fun. It would all depend on your opponents army. A if your going against a powerful ranged army, then you would probably want to keep him in reserve. But a melee army? Go have some fun Escpecially Romans. Their shield walls wouldn't stand a chance!
Old April 11th, 2013, 09:06 PM

bobinchese knows what's in an order marker bobinchese knows what's in an order marker bobinchese knows what's in an order marker

Is there a thread to discuss strategy of these figures on? I know the books are mostly for rules and the like, and I don't want to clutter this one with theoryscaping.

bobinchese is Otonashi...
in the Immortal Cave...

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs