Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Notices

Old August 13th, 2013, 02:19 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth
The Book of Manauvi

The Book of Manauvi

C3V Wave 4 - Aquilla's Answer - Heroes of Darkspire Pass

Printer-Friendly PDF

Alternative Card:

The figure used for this unit is a Confrontation figure from the Wolfen of Yllia set. It is available in the Wolfen of Yllia Throne of Stars Hero Box and the Wolfen Starter Set. The name of the figure is Onyx.

Character Bio:Like Arktos and Bahadur, Manauvi's fighting prowess extends beyond his mortal shell, for, if he is felled, his spirit will find a worthy warrior, granting it extraordinary swiftness: the speed of the wolf.

The Varkaanans say that, once, Manauvi's great speed won an entire battle before the enemy had even begun to march. With his Battle Frenzy and Charging Assault special powers, it's no wonder why.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Special powers
CHARGING ASSAULT
Manauvi may add 3 to his Move number as long as he is unengaged prior to moving. Manauvi must be able to move adjacent to an opponent's figure in order to use Charging Assault.

BATTLE FRENZY
After attacking with Manauvi, roll the 20-sided die. If you roll a 16 or higher, you may attack again with Manauvi.

WARRIOR'S CHARGING SPIRIT
When Manauvi is destroyed, place this figure on a Unique Army Card with a Range of 1. Manauvi's Spirit adds 2 to the Move number of that card.

-Rulings and Clarifications-
  • TBA.

-Combinations and Synergies-

Synergy Benefits Offered
  • WARRIOR'S CHARGING SPIRIT: Manauvi's spirit can be placed on any Unique Army Card with a range of 1. Manauvi's spirit adds 2 to the Move value of that card.

Synergy Benefits Received_________________________________________________________________

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-
- TBA

Power Ranking & Master Index
The weakest of the Vark heroes, but not bad if you have the space. B

Unit Strategy Review- TBA

Last edited by superfrog; January 18th, 2019 at 06:05 PM.
Old December 12th, 2013, 06:43 PM
Keeping Marcu in check

Zealot knows what's in an order marker Zealot knows what's in an order marker Zealot knows what's in an order marker
Re: The Book of Manauvi

Not sure why, but the link to the Printer Friendly PDF of the "Alternate" to Manauvi's card isn't working. It links to an internet image but not to a properly formatted pdf.

Just wanted to let you know.
Sincerely,
~Zealot

---- Let's all be honest here ----
---- This is what you thought of when you saw my name wasn't it?
Old December 12th, 2013, 09:10 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Thanks Zealot. It is fixed now.
Old January 19th, 2014, 07:44 AM

generic125 is surprisingly tart

Just a clarification, his ability says 'he must be able to move adjacent' not that 'he must end his movement adjacent'. Is that intentional, if so what was the reasoning on that
Old January 19th, 2014, 08:40 AM
3 GIFs in a Trenchcoat

Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by generic125 View Post
Just a clarification, his ability says 'he must be able to move adjacent' not that 'he must end his movement adjacent'. Is that intentional, if so what was the reasoning on that
It's the same wording that's on the Kozuke Samurai's power.

"They are too numerous to fight. What shall we do?" "Fight anyway."

"You can never defeat another if you know not how to defeat yourself."
my tradelist
Old January 19th, 2014, 08:58 AM
Marcel Marceau

DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun

I never noticed that, for me it was obvious that we had to end the move adjacent...
So we should had this clarification to the OP (same as in the book of the Kozuke)

Quote:
- CHARGING ASSAULT : Ending Turn Adjacent to Opponent
If I use Charging Assault and am able to move adjacent to an enemy figure, can I still move +3 spaces if I don’t end adjacent
to that enemy?

In order to use Charging Assault, you MUST end your turn adjacent to an opponent. (dnutt99)

Bunch of useful resources (army cards,
blanks, online databases & more..!)
French Forum's admin.
Old January 19th, 2014, 09:34 AM
Heroscapers Project Extraordinaire

White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanieLoche View Post
I never noticed that, for me it was obvious that we had to end the move adjacent...
So we should had this clarification to the OP (same as in the book of the Kozuke)

Quote:
If I use Charging Assault and am able to move adjacent to an enemy figure, can I still move +3 spaces if I don’t end adjacent
to that enemy?

In order to use Charging Assault, you MUST end your turn adjacent to an opponent. (dnutt99)
You need to add "if possible" onto that. Or "if he is not blocked or destroyed or teleported or otherwise unable to end adjacent due to circumstances beyond his control".

You could also add: "The intent of this power is that you must attempt to end your turn adjacent to an enemy figure."
Old January 20th, 2014, 07:07 AM

generic125 is surprisingly tart

Alright, so the wording and effect is the same, but for both it is a little vague. I would have assumed that was the case anyway, it wouldn't make sense thematically otherwise.
Old January 25th, 2014, 01:19 AM
Search and Rescue Expert

Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by generic125 View Post
Like Heroscaper Guy said, it's strictly a question of precedence. We don't actually like the Kozuke wording, but it's official, so we're sorta stuck with it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanieLoche View Post

Quote:
to that enemy?

Yes, I would agree with that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Vasel
And I've seen some people on the Internet seem to have a problem with mixing this with the rest of the game, which makes no sense to me, because, I mean, you already are having knights fight robots, how is throwing Spider-Man into the mix that big of a deal?
You should not read this blog.

Why I Left the C3V
Old September 1st, 2019, 08:52 AM

SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Just a heads up, the alternative version of this character is available for sale here: https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?m...2F233323900801

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs