Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Notices

Old October 10th, 2015, 02:39 PM

Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: The Book of Beakface Sneaks

A lot of Sneaks love around here. In my games I've pretty consistently found them weak and a bit bland, but maybe it's time in the cycle to give them another go.

Handle origin: I used to film comedy skits with my friends. I didn't want any cursing in them, so I made up new insults, like "dendrik". Then Sir Denrick came out, and the rest is history.
Old October 14th, 2015, 12:44 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Dendrik View Post
A lot of Sneaks love around here. In my games I've pretty consistently found them weak and a bit bland, but maybe it's time in the cycle to give them another go.
Bland sounds like a personal problem, I can't speak to that. For my part, flocking makes for some fun decisions, and when combined with the raw speed the sneaks have, it allows you to make some unconventional decisions on how to deploy your army.

I'm not saying the sneaks are especially strong, mind you. Compared to the Phantom Knights, they are less maneuverable, much weaker in melee, weaker against most range (only slightly better defense against specials and worse against normals), and don't hit as hard. But they are cheap, and they are easy to attack with thanks to high speed and flocking.

At NHSD last year, one of my two armies (in a take 2 format) was Beakface Sneaks x4, Mezzodemons x2, Axegrinders x2, and Darrak. (The other was Ebon Armor, Tagawa Samurai, Izumi Samurai, Tomoe Gozen, and Eldgrim the Viking Champion.) The sneaks gave the army an easy way to thin out ranged armies. But when the opposing army had no obvious target for the Sneaks, I'd generally just lead with the Sneaks anyway and let them toss out some attacks before they died. Easy come, easy go.
Old January 11th, 2016, 06:41 PM
Thanksgiving Custom Contest Champion

Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth

Here is a new PDF for the Beakface Sneaks which includes the Basic side.
Old September 12th, 2018, 03:28 AM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun

Beakface Sneaks SoV Reviews:
Old May 1st, 2019, 11:14 AM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

The PDF in the OP now points to a version that includes the basic side.
Old June 23rd, 2021, 04:11 PM

AndreThaGiant wears ripped pants of awesomeness AndreThaGiant wears ripped pants of awesomeness AndreThaGiant wears ripped pants of awesomeness AndreThaGiant wears ripped pants of awesomeness AndreThaGiant wears ripped pants of awesomeness AndreThaGiant wears ripped pants of awesomeness

The Clawfoot Interceptors can be moved with flocking
Old November 26th, 2021, 11:52 PM

Strack9 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Strack9 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Strack9 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Strack9 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Strack9 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Strack9 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

And now the Beakface Rogue too.
Also, Millerson can take a hit for these guys.
@superfrog These could be added to the synergies list,

Take a look at my custom
Take a look at my map
Some thoughts on Drafting Treasure Glyphs
Old March 9th, 2023, 02:48 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

@superfrog please update:

Synergy Benefits Offered:
As Raptorians, the following units may benefit from the Beakface Sneaks' Flocking movement activation:
Synergy Benefits Received:
As a medium Raptorian figure, a Beakface Sneaks figure may benefit from Clawfoot Interceptor's CLAW GRAB power to be placed on an empty same-level space adjacent to this Clawfoot Interceptor at the end of its move in which it passed over that Beakface Sneaks.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs