Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old November 4th, 2015, 01:38 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: IshMEL's Customs: Updated 6/24/15....with Buffy customs!

I think it would be cool if Jemma and Leo both had a power named 'Fitz-Simmons' to give them synergy. Perhaps bonding.

Some nice customs here.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old November 5th, 2015, 10:46 AM

IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
I think it would be cool if Jemma and Leo both had a power named 'Fitz-Simmons' to give them synergy. Perhaps bonding.

Some nice customs here.
Thanks! I like the 'Fitz-Simmons' idea a lot, will have to think about how the synergy will work.
Old November 5th, 2015, 01:10 PM

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

NP and "No Sleep 'til..."

- Eslo Rudkey
Old November 6th, 2015, 04:30 PM

IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun

A few recent acquisitions that I've been working up.

Tehanu Stormscale. Dragonborn Knight, 90 pts.
Spoiler Alert!

The Night Stalker. Relentless figure with a taste for Unique souls. 140 pts.
Spoiler Alert!

Morlok. Man-bat hybrid, 120 pts.
Spoiler Alert!

Bala Cynwyd. Bard, 80 pts.
Spoiler Alert!

As always, your input is appreciated. Thanks for taking a look!
Old November 9th, 2015, 05:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by IshMEL View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post

Some nice customs here.
Thanks! I like the 'Fitz-Simmons' idea a lot, will have to think about how the synergy will work.
So here's my attempt at 'Fitz-Simmons'. It's only on his card:

Leopold "Leo" Fitz. 50 pts.
Spoiler Alert!

I dropped "Hacker 13" for it. It's one of those 2-in-1 powers, but I think they tie together thematically.
Old November 9th, 2015, 06:00 PM

Nice, great theme, cool mechanics.

- Eslo Rudkey
Old November 9th, 2015, 07:28 PM

obfuscatedhippo has disabled reputation

Bala Cynwyd is really cool!!! I like the Bard aspects and all of the powers seem like fun.

Aquilla's War Song is pretty interesting and might require a few tweaks just on the timing of the switch. but I like her!
Old November 10th, 2015, 05:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by obfuscatedhippo View Post
Bala Cynwyd is really cool!!! I like the Bard aspects and all of the powers seem like fun.

Aquilla's War Song is pretty interesting and might require a few tweaks just on the timing of the switch. but I like her!
Glad you like her! Good point on the initiative power timing, what about:
Aquilla's Warsong
Once per game, if there is at least one Order Marker on this card, after all rolls for initiative have been made you may change your initiative roll to a 20.
That way you don't "waste" the power if you'd win initiative anyway.
Old November 10th, 2015, 06:47 PM

obfuscatedhippo has disabled reputation

Looks good and it takes multi-player into account.
Old November 12th, 2015, 12:41 AM

I wanted to finish off one of my groups, and there were only a few cards left in SOULBORGS, CYBORGS, AND SPACEFARERS. So here they are!

Enjoy!

Last edited by IshMEL; March 22nd, 2017 at 06:41 PM.
Old November 24th, 2015, 10:57 AM

Re: IshMEL's Customs: Updated 11/11/15.

THEY PUT THE "CAPE" IN HEROSCAPE!

I like mixing my superheroes and my "classic" figures. The Avengers fight off the alien Marr? Dr. Doom unleashes a mechanized horde of Soulborgs? Spider_Man teams up with the Fyorlag Spiders? I mean, why not? (OK, so I'm aware of the ongoing argument of "why not," let's just assume I've come down on the "mix" side, shall we?)

But one thing about mixing has sort of bothered me: the lack of Generals on the cards. So, inspired by the Unofficial Marvel Valkyrie Draft, I've created cards for the official Marvelscape cards by Valkyrie general. (I have made a few alterations General_wise to that poll. Feel free to kibitz. There's a thread here.)

I'm also adapting cards made by c3g and Sherman Davies. Watch the skies!

Official Marvel Figures
Spoiler Alert!

Other Super Cards
Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by IshMEL; July 11th, 2018 at 08:12 PM. Reason: Updated Ant-Man, added Black Panther
Old November 24th, 2015, 03:21 PM

Re: IshMEL's Customs: Updated 11/11/15.

So as you can see from the post above, I'm attempting to slot superheroes into the world of Valhalla. I've assigned the official Marvelscape guys to the 7 Generals. I also have a small collection of Heroclix that I'm going to make cards for -- some C3G, most taken from others' designs. So the question is, with what General do I place these heroes? Your input and advice is needed!

Considerations for General Assignment are the same as those I use with customs. In rough order:
  • The moral alignment of each General. I have used the D&D alignment below, which I think maps pretty well.
  • The "character" of each general, as expressed by the dominant personalities of his units (also listed below).
  • The type of units (race, class) in that general's army.
  • Any potential synergy.
  • Color scheme.
  • Jandar: Valiant, Precise. Lawful Good.
  • Ullar: Tricky, Valiant, Precise. Lawful Neutral.
  • Aquilla: Ferocious, Fearsome, Resolute. Chaotic Good.
  • Einar: Disciplined. Lawful Neutral.
  • Vydar: Tricky, Disciplined. True Neutral.
  • Utgar: Wild, Terrifying, Tricky, Relentless. Lawful & Neutral Evil.
  • Valkrill: Relentless, Merciless. Chaotic (& Neutral?) Evil.

With those as a given, how do these assignments look?
  • Ant-Man: Aquilla, because bugs.
  • Batgirl: Jandar?
  • Batman: Einar. Too brooding for Jandar, "discplined" Einar seems like a good choice.
  • Black Widow: Vydar. Given her history, and her agent status, Vydar is the clear choice.
  • Catwoman: Vydar. The classic "true neutral".
  • Doctor Octopus: Utgar. Evil.
  • Doctor Strange: Ullar. There aren't many supers that seem to fit with Ullar, but he's got the most spellcasters. I can see Dr. Strange and Ulginesh having some arcane conversation.
  • Doombot: Utgar. To go with the good Doctor Doom.
  • Fire Ant Swarm: Aquilla. Again, bugs.
  • Flash: Jandar? Aquilla? My conception of Flash is that he's the "trickster" of the JLA, which would lean toward Aquilla's chaotic good, but that he's morally of the lawful good persuasion?
  • Green Arrow: Ullar. Because green. And archers.
  • Hawkeye: Einar. The color scheme. And archers.
  • Joker: Valkrill. Chaos for its own sake.
  • Loki: Valkrill. Evil + trickster = Valkrill
  • Nick Fury: Vydar. Agent, with lots of Agent synergy.
  • Riddler: Utgar. Bad guy.
  • Robin: Jandar? Aquilla?
  • Scarecrow: Valkrill. Another chaos-sower.
  • Superman: Jandar, no question.
  • Thor: Aquilla? Jandar? Ullar? I don't really know where to put him.
  • Wasp: Aquilla? Ullar?
  • Wonder Woman: Jandar, again no question.

(And, since it's in the same universe, my Agents of Shield customs
  • Daisy "Skye" Johnson: Aquilla
  • Grant Ward: Vydar (may turn to Utgar)
  • Jemma Simmons: Einar
  • Leopold "Leo" Fitz: Einar
  • Melinda May: Jandar
  • Phil Coulson: Jandar

Thanks for your help, all!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards