Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old February 25th, 2011, 01:40 AM
The Closer

Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness
The Book of Killer Croc

The Book of Killer Croc

C3G DC PUBLIC EXCLUSIVE COLLECTION 4
GOTHAM UNDERWORLD

The figure used for this unit is a Heroclix figure from the Batman:Alpha set.
Its model number and name are #017 / Killer Croc.
or
The figure used for this unit is a Heroclix figure from the Unleashed set.
Its model number and name are #043-045 / Killer Croc.

Character Bio - Waylon Jones is a former crocodile wrestler turned into a criminal deformed by mutation into a humongous humanoid lizard. He has low intelligence but great strength, as well as crocodilian abilities, such as a keener sense of smell and the ability to hold his breath underwater for long periods of time.

-Rulings and Clarifications-
  • N/A

-Combinations and Synergies-

Incoming Synergy:
  • As a Metahuman, Killer Croc has these Metahuman Synergies.
  • As a Criminal, Killer Croc has these Criminal Synergies.
  • As a figure with a special power benefitting from water tiles, Killer Croc can benefit from water tiles being placed by one of these figures.
Outgoing Synergy:
  • N/A

-Immunities, Benefits, and Weaknesses-

ImmunitiesBenefitsWeaknesses
  • As a Ferocious Criminal, an opponent's Aaron Cash may add to his movement if he ends his move adjacent to Killer Croc due to his Action Reflexes special power.
  • As a Criminal, Killer Croc interacts differently with certain special powers. Special Powers that Interact Differently with Criminals.
  • Tiny, Large, and Huge figures are not affected by Killer Croc's Croc Headlock and Death Roll special powers. Current Tiny, Large, and Huge figures.

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-
  • N/A
-Heroscapers Community Contributions-

Last edited by Splash; August 5th, 2022 at 08:16 PM. Reason: png
Old February 25th, 2011, 01:47 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Killer Croc-Design Phase

NAME = KILLER CROC
SECRET IDENTITY = WAYLON JONES

SPECIES = METAHUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = CRIMINAL
PERSONALITY = FEROCIOUS

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 5

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 6
DEFENSE = 6

POINTS = 200

SWAMP CREATURE
Killer Croc does not have to stop his movement when entering a water space. If Killer Croc ends his normal movement on a water space, you may place him on any same-level water space within 5 spaces. Killer Croc never takes leaving engagement attacks while on a water space.

CROC HEADLOCK
If Killer Croc rolls a skull against a small or medium figure leaving an engagement with him, that figure may not leave the engagement with Killer Croc this turn and must immediately end its turn.

DEATH ROLL
Instead of moving and attacking you may choose one small or medium figure adjacent to Killer Croc. Roll the 20-sided die, adding 4 to the roll if Killer Croc is on a water space. If you roll 14 or higher, the chosen figure receives one wound. You may continue rolling for Death Roll until you do not roll 14 or higher or the chosen figure is destroyed.

SUPER STRENGTH

Spoiler Alert!

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Last edited by IAmBatman; February 23rd, 2016 at 05:16 PM.
Old February 25th, 2011, 01:48 AM
The Closer

Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness

What no torn limbs and blood?
Old February 25th, 2011, 01:50 AM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

I like him overall. Death Roll is super awesome and very flavorful, so, that's a keeper for sure. Two things, though.

Do we want Criminal for a class? He is a Criminal, for sure, but to me, he doesn't seem to fit in with the Criminal group. I could see him as an Outcast or a Creature first and foremost - the type of guy who hangs out in swamps or sewers doing... uhh... whatever it is mutant man-gators do.
Old February 25th, 2011, 01:52 AM
The Closer

He constantly gos to Gotham and trys to set himself up as a boss, so I think Criminal is the best fit for him.
Old February 25th, 2011, 01:54 AM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

The more modern version of Croc is really a criminal thug and tough who either has lackeys working for him or does the "tough guy stuff" for other crimelords or masterminds.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old February 25th, 2011, 02:00 AM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

That's true, but the card we're making doesn't seem to be that sort of character. I mean, "Swamp Creature," "Croc Headlock," and "Death Roll" don't exactly scream Gotham City thug to me, and I don't see many crime lords operating from the middle of the swamp.
Old February 25th, 2011, 02:02 AM

Since we're likely to do only one Croc, shouldn't we pull in both elements of the character? His class does that here, IMO.

Old February 25th, 2011, 02:04 AM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
That's true, but the card we're making doesn't seem to be that sort of character. I mean, "Swamp Creature," "Croc Headlock," and "Death Roll" don't exactly scream Gotham City thug to me, and I don't see many crime lords operating from the middle of the swamp.
I could see it either way. Personally I prefer him portrayed as a criminal, but that's just how I like almost all of my villians, the mafia type...

The abilities go for more creature or outcast, and that'd fit him perfectly, too, I think. Criminal or Outcast would be best, better than Creature, in my opinion.
Old February 25th, 2011, 02:05 AM
Never CoN a CoN man

Like I said, Criminal is definitely right, and it wouldn't be a theme break or anything. I just envision Killer Croc as more of a loner and a monster than a thug.
Old February 25th, 2011, 02:08 AM

Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Those are all valid points. Criminal as a class still works in my mind. Maybe a new name for Swamp Creature would help make him feel like a more well rounded representation of the character?
Old February 25th, 2011, 02:16 AM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Really good writeup, and I like the Criminal class as well.

Quote:
DEATH ROLL
Instead of moving and attacking with Killer Croc, if he is only engaged with one enemy figure, you may roll the 20-sided die. You may add 2 to your roll if Killer Croc is on a water space and add 1 to your roll for each water space adjacent to Killer Croc. If you roll a 14 or higher, add one wound marker to the engaged figure's card and roll again for Death Roll.
I am not gonna get into wording issues on this power or the others tonight, but I think we all know they need some help. I just wanted to request two changes.
  1. I think the affected figure should only be affected if it is small or medium. He shouldn't be able to Death Roll a Sentinel or a Tiny figure affected by the Shrink Gun Glyph.
  2. Up the modifier to the D20 roll if Croc is on water. It is gonna be difficult to land that just right on water as is, unless your opponent falls asleep, so why not really punish them with a +4?
  3. The line about adding 1 for adjacent water spaces needs to be cut. A water space could be adjacent to Croc and still be 1,000 levels above him or below him, either way, it wouldn't be relevant.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library