Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Old February 7th, 2008, 08:16 PM

KingArthur1976 knows what's in an order marker KingArthur1976 knows what's in an order marker
Wally World Hunting

For those that don't know or haven't been around for long.. I have long been known as a Scape Hunter of the most diligent caliber.

(My last great trek seen here, with pics)

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...678&highlight=

I took about a six month hiatus, but with my new job I am now scouring the Mississippi country side. In the next couple of months I will be traveling all over the country.

I thought it might be fun to start a thread that I can periodically update with some of my cooler finds

I will only update the thread with finds I think are important to the community. For every 1 find I list, I probably visited 10 stores that had either nothing or discounted items were still to high. Happy scape hunting and I hope to keep finding great deals!!

I will begin starting from last week and work from there.

Grenada MS: Found 3 Marvel sets for 10 bucks each. Bought all three.

Memphis TN:

Elvis Presley Wally.. bought 2 wave 3 packs, left a wave 4 complete set on the shelf

Winchester rd Wally: found 10 ROTV for 15 bucks. Returned on 02/07/08
to purchase the only ROTV set left for 7$.

2/7/08
Oxford MS Wally: Complete set of wave 4 and 6 and 1 wave 5 pack.

Holly Springs MS Wally: Marvel set 6$ (purchased) 1st edition sparkly H2O ROTV 10$!! (purchased)

2/8/08
Pontotoc MS Wally 7 SOTM sets. 20$ each

Tupelo MS Wally
2 Wallys and absolutely nothing worth looking at!!!

2/12/08
Hattiesburg MS
Target: 7 ROTV master sets all priced at 39.99.
Wally World: Absolutely nothing! no clearance no nuthing!!!
Toys R Us: Malliddons prophecy, bought Heroes, Grut Orcs, And Snipes and Vipes! 12.99 each. Left 2 Snipes and Vipes and a Butload of ROTV, SOTM, Castles VW and Wave 5.

2/13/08
Laurel MS Wally
Nada! Not the first thing on clearance or otherwise

Petal MS Wally
Nada!! No Clearance or full price sets..

2/14/08
Waynesboro MS Wally
7 ROTV 2nd ED. on Clearance for 15$ each
1 Castle on clearnce for 15$ (long time since I've seen these at a Wally)
2 Marvel Clearance for 21$ each (Go figure...)

2/15/08
Wiggins MS Wally
NADA No clearance or Heroscape of any kind

Columbia MS Wally

7-8 ROTV 21$ Each At least 5 of thme have the Thorgrim Clear Window

Meridian MS
Bonita Wally: 1 of the 15$ ROTV was a 1st ED. Purchased it and Sparkly H2O Inside!!

2/19/08
Mississippi Gulf Coast
Gonna group these together as there's not much exciting to report
Waveland, Gulfport, Biloxi Wallys: A couple of MArvel on Clearance and a whole lot of wave 5
Waveland Kmart: NADA
Looks as if the gulf coast has been picked clean for Heroscape deals....

2/20/08
Gautier and Pascagoula Wallys : Nada Once again
Jaxs Hobby store on pass road, Biloxi: Wave 7! a bit overpriced but I snatched the Templar for 15.99$ I left the Vampire pack and 2 Wretch packs.

Mississippi boy in Ohio valley group.. Hell why not!
Ohio Valley Assoication of Heroscapers

Old February 8th, 2008, 02:18 AM

SVD997 knows what's in an order marker SVD997 knows what's in an order marker
Yeah, I'm addicted. I have another one.

#Whatever- When you have no problem asking people you haven't seen in a long time to play with you, even though the game is for "Ages 8+". You do this just so you can have more people to play with at the cost of possible losing friends.
Old February 8th, 2008, 08:59 AM

keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby!
I think you might be in the wrong thread there SVD997?

Great trades with Onacara, Gypsy, SirGalahad, elltrain, generalgina, Concord, Just_a_Bill, LongHeroscaper, janus19390, and the very generous obfuscatedhippo.
Old February 8th, 2008, 11:25 AM

guido knows what's in an order marker guido knows what's in an order marker guido knows what's in an order marker
Well, I'll just save you a trip to Putnam, CT.

Walmart: 4 zombie packs, one Nakita, one Ninjas and Samurai and a few marvel sets at full price. *Updated Feb. 14, 2008*

Sears: One of each: Nakitas, Ninjas, Heroes of Trollsford

The TRU in Auburn, Mass, didn't have a decent selection either

They had: A million VW, A million SotM, 5 Nakitas

I hope this saves someone some time. A also hope that someone in the area is looking for these sets and will now pick them up.

EDIT: The Walmarts in Lisbon, CT, and Coventry, RI, have absolutely nothing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ej
Did you lose your saving throw vs. Fabulous?
B.U.D.
Old February 11th, 2008, 11:14 AM

KingArthur1976 knows what's in an order marker KingArthur1976 knows what's in an order marker
Quote:
Originally Posted by guido
Well, I'll just save you a trip to Putnam, CT.

Walmart: Two complete sets of wave 6 and a few marvel sets at full price.

Sears: One of each: Nakitas, Ninjas, Heroes of Trollsford

The TRU in Auburn, Mass, didn't have a decent selection either

They had: A million VW, A million SotM, 5 Nakitas

I hope this saves someone some time. A also hope that someone in the area is looking for these sets and will now pick them up.

EDIT: The Walmarts in Lisbon, CT, and Coventry, RI, have absolutely nothing.
Cool thanks Guido

I'll be spending the next two weeks in south MS and the gulf Coast region. After that I'll be going to Texas (Tyler I think) and then I'll be in New Hampshire and Vermont for about a week.

I'll keep ya updated!!

Old February 11th, 2008, 06:37 PM

DaveyNY has disabled reputation
WALMART HUNTING...

Was at a local WallyWorld here in the Capital District of NY this morning.
Found two SOTM Master Sets at $21.00 each on the Clearence shelf.
(bought both)
No Boosters.
Three Marvel Master sets at the regular price ($29.94)
(didn't bother)
The toy shelves are kinda empty now, just after their inventory.
Hopefully, by the end of the month more stuff will be in, what with Easter coming.
Old February 12th, 2008, 10:47 PM

Updated with a Wave 1 find. More updates as I travel. If any of the items listed are needed by some scapers out there, shoot me a PM and I'll try and pick them up for ya!

Keep in mind that I'm usually only in an area at most for a week so if you see something.. Speak up quickly!!

Old February 13th, 2008, 12:41 PM

guido knows what's in an order marker guido knows what's in an order marker guido knows what's in an order marker
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingArthur1976
Updated with a Wave 1 find. More updates as I travel. If any of the items listed are needed by some scapers out there, shoot me a PM and I'll try and pick them up for ya!

Keep in mind that I'm usually only in an area at most for a week so if you see something.. Speak up quickly!!
Alright, well if you happen to see any wave 7 aside from the Rachettes pack, PM me and we'll talk.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ej
B.U.D.
Old February 13th, 2008, 12:59 PM

aerofool Woo who?
Hey there felow MSU alum! Back when I was in Stark-Vegas I had the fortunes of doing a ton of travelling as well, mostly looking for Star Wars figs. I'm down in Meridian, now.. so if you need a run-down without travelling here just let me know. Here's a quick update as of yesterday...

Meridian:

Bonita Wal-Mart - Several Marvel and Wave 6. A couple of Wave 4 character expansions. One Marro and about 8 RotV all priced $15.

Hwy 19 Wal-Mart - RotV now marked to $20, about 5 sets. Could not find any Marvel, though last week they had several. No expansions.

Bonita Geoffrey's (TRU) - Quite a few flag bearers. Several sets of Lava and Glaciers and the Braxas large figures set. Still 8 or 9 packs of wave 5. Approx 6 sets of RotV (all in the blue-red dice windowed box, didn't have time to check the numbers) and plenty of Marro. No sales or discounts, all regular price.

I've been meaning to check Philadelphia lately, but have not had the time.

****! I must be having a bad week!
Old February 13th, 2008, 07:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by aerofool
Hey there felow MSU alum! Back when I was in Stark-Vegas I had the fortunes of doing a ton of travelling as well, mostly looking for Star Wars figs. I'm down in Meridian, now.. so if you need a run-down without travelling here just let me know. Here's a quick update as of yesterday...

Meridian:

Bonita Wal-Mart - Several Marvel and Wave 6. A couple of Wave 4 character expansions. One Marro and about 8 RotV all priced $15.

Hwy 19 Wal-Mart - RotV now marked to $20, about 5 sets. Could not find any Marvel, though last week they had several. No expansions.

Bonita Geoffrey's (TRU) - Quite a few flag bearers. Several sets of Lava and Glaciers and the Braxas large figures set. Still 8 or 9 packs of wave 5. Approx 6 sets of RotV (all in the blue-red dice windowed box, didn't have time to check the numbers) and plenty of Marro. No sales or discounts, all regular price.

I've been meaning to check Philadelphia lately, but have not had the time.
Awesome!! Thanks for the update and sweet to see another State Grad here

Im actually in the Hattiesburg area this week and was gonna stop in Meridian on my way back to Stark Vegas on Friday. Now I dont have too.

Send me a pm and we can share some state war stories sometime!!!

Old February 13th, 2008, 08:48 PM

earendil504 knows what's in an order marker earendil504 knows what's in an order marker
I came across the last ROTV at a Wal-mart in Gretna LA Monday. I picked it up for $21 and just opened it tonight. Suprise! Sparkly water. The flap was torn on the box and it must have been on the shelf for years. The only problem is my other sets are flat blue water so I might Ebay the water or trade it.

Killing is my business, and business is good.
Old February 14th, 2008, 11:07 PM

I just updated my original post, though it should be called downdated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ej
B.U.D.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales