Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Notices

Old May 8th, 2019, 06:46 PM

Swarley Woo who?
Lightbulb Coulee Con 2019

I am looking for scapers interested in a tournament at coulee con this August 17th in La Crosse, WI. Let me know if you like to attend.
Old May 8th, 2019, 07:51 PM

belrix knows what's in an order marker belrix knows what's in an order marker
Re: Coulee Con 2019

At least 1 Weber would make it.

Heroscape will be at Con of the North Feb 15 2025

Old May 8th, 2019, 08:52 PM

Dicehateme knows what's in an order marker Dicehateme knows what's in an order marker Dicehateme knows what's in an order marker

I might be available.
Old May 9th, 2019, 12:34 PM
Thanksgiving Custom Contest Champion

Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth

I believe I would be available.
Old May 9th, 2019, 12:37 PM

Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Possibly me.
Old May 9th, 2019, 01:05 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I will certain come. Not sure if I can pull any other players but I'll see what I can do.
Old May 9th, 2019, 02:35 PM

Swarley Woo who?

Sounds good! We still have a few months before the event, so I know things can change, but even if we can get 6-8 people have some sort of round robin format, it will be a great time.
Old May 9th, 2019, 03:00 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I don't know anything about Coulee Con, where is it held at? What time? Does it cost anything to attend?
Old May 9th, 2019, 03:23 PM

Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
I don't know anything about Coulee Con, where is it held at? What time? Does it cost anything to attend?

https://tabletop.events/conventions/coulee-con-2019
Old May 9th, 2019, 03:49 PM
C3G Landlord

Thanks!

Okay so $20 for Saturday then at the LaCrosse Center. What time would we have our Heroscape games at? If I'm bringing maps, then I'll need to unload stuff somewhere closer to where we are playing the games at then across the street in the parking garage. I assume their is some kind of back/side door I can pull up to for drop off and pick up when we are done.
Old May 9th, 2019, 05:37 PM

Swarley Woo who?

Quote:
Thanks!

Okay so $20 for Saturday then at the LaCrosse Center. What time would we have our Heroscape games at? If I'm bringing maps, then I'll need to unload stuff somewhere closer to where we are playing the games at then across the street in the parking garage. I assume their is some kind of back/side door I can pull up to for drop off and pick up when we are done.
I don't have all of the details yet, but I am thinking of starting it around 10 or 11am, but It will depend on what time will work for everyone here that can attend.
Old May 10th, 2019, 10:20 AM

Swarley Woo who?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jormi_Boced View Post
Quote:

https://tabletop.events/conventions/coulee-con-2019
I am only about 5 minutes away from the Center, so I can help with anything needed.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events