Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old December 9th, 2007, 07:23 PM

kirby010694 has disabled reputation
Are their any Events going on in Long Island, NY?

?????
Old December 14th, 2007, 02:24 PM

Johngee has disabled reputation
Hi Kirby##;

I live just across the bay on North end of the New Jersey shoreline (near Sandy Hook) and was wondering the same thing about the Garden State -- namely: ARE there ANY events going on or even planned in this area???

Several of us H'scapers were bantering through the summer about getting together and a few unofficial tournaments resulted (like maybe 4). Since I have a real job and a "life" outside of Vahallaian Fantasy, I don't get back to this Forum as often as I would like and have lost track of what's happening. There now seems to be a lack of interest in HS judging by the low volume of Message Posts from NY, NJ, & E-PA. I don't know why. AND the current cost of gasoline and tolls makes it prohibitiviely expensive for me to just head over to your side of the Hudson to play games.

Anyway, I met a guy from L.I. who came to one of our tourney's in Somerville and I'm suggesting that you send him a PM to find out if and when the LINYHS group still meets...his moniker is: Mogrebla, and I will also send him a <LINK> to this Post to alert him of your interest in gaming.

Member: Mid-Atlantic Region 'Scapers

"Strategy without tactics is the most circuitous route to victory, but great tactics without a strategy is just the cacophony before defeat." ~Sun Tzu 500 BCE
Old December 14th, 2007, 10:14 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
There was a tourney in ALbany a couple of weeks back and we are working on having one in the Bronx..which is doable for both of you.
Old December 14th, 2007, 10:39 PM

mogrebla Woo who?
Heroscape on Long Island is alive and well! The Long Island Heroscape League is into its 3rd season, and we are always looking for new members. Check our website at www.LIHeroscapers.com. We have members who come from as far as Poughkeepsie and south Jersey to play with us in a relaxed, friendlly atmosphere.

Kirby, I sent you a PM with details. Everyone else, our website has all the info, including how to contact us. My thanks to John G. for alerting me to this thread - thanks, John!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events