Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Software
Software Software created for enhancing HeroScape

Notices

Old March 4th, 2021, 08:16 AM

Spuke Boy wears ripped pants of awesomeness Spuke Boy wears ripped pants of awesomeness Spuke Boy wears ripped pants of awesomeness Spuke Boy wears ripped pants of awesomeness Spuke Boy wears ripped pants of awesomeness Spuke Boy wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: HACCS - Heroscape Army Creator and Card Searcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by heroscaper2010 View Post
Varka is listed as a double spaced figure when adding him to an army. He should be single spaced:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dysole View Post
-Rulings and Clarifications-
  • The Varja is on a large D&D base (Single hex)
Thanks for pointing out the error! It's fixed now - you'll probably have to remove the Varja first and add it again to get the right space count.

Search for any Heroscape cards and create armies.
Create, save and search your own custom cards.
Check out HACCS (Heroscape Army Creator and Card Searcher)!
Old March 8th, 2021, 09:32 AM

Spuke Boy wears ripped pants of awesomeness Spuke Boy wears ripped pants of awesomeness Spuke Boy wears ripped pants of awesomeness Spuke Boy wears ripped pants of awesomeness Spuke Boy wears ripped pants of awesomeness Spuke Boy wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spuke Boy View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by boromir96 View Post
This is a fantastic tool! It seems that none of the links to the basic side of cards work though. Any idea what might be the issue?
I meant to write about it here back when I took them down and then forgot... Thanks for bringing it up!

The web server I use to host HACCS offers only 1 GB of storage space for free. The limit was reached sometime in the fall last year (the card images take up most of the space, of course), so I decided the quickest and easiest solution would be to take down the basic sides of the cards. My long term plan for the new version of HACCS is to load the cards from Heroscapers instead of uploading all of them to the HACCS server.

For the moment I'd recommend using the basic sides from Battleplan, or from the Heroscapers Books for the newer VC units.
I'm sorry it's not ideal at the moment.

I finally got around to finish fixing this: All the basic side cards are up on the site again, and now all C3G cards (and soon also HoSS) are loaded from Heroscapers. By default, the mini versions of the C3G and HoSS cards are shown, but if you select to view the "Basic" side cards, you will be shown the comic versions of the cards (I still have to update the text of the checkbox).

Old June 14th, 2023, 04:02 PM

As of today, the revealed Age of Annihilation figures and glyphs and Wave 1 of the New Generations Customs are available in HACCS!

To include these in your search results, just click Settings in the top left of the website and select "AoA" and/or "NGC".

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Software