Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape
Heroes of Star Wars Scape The place for all your Star Wars customs needs.

Closed Thread

Old January 16th, 2012, 02:19 PM

Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Battlefields of Star Wars Scape (BoSS)

I am raising the deadline for the last time to Tuesday at midnight. If I do not get at least four more vote, for or against, then I will pull it for a week while I reevaluate it.
Old January 17th, 2012, 03:50 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

Probably the BoSS group leader should be moving the group to the next designer, not the designer of the previous map. Otherwise, looks good.

Sorry I've been out of town since Thursday.
Old January 17th, 2012, 04:00 PM
HoSSpitable little wookiee (apparently "wookiee" has 2 E's, who knew?)

heroscaper2010 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla heroscaper2010 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla heroscaper2010 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla heroscaper2010 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla heroscaper2010 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla heroscaper2010 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla heroscaper2010 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla heroscaper2010 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla heroscaper2010 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla heroscaper2010 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I changed it in my post ^^^.

EDIT: Fi, this looks good, I think Mac would vote Yes, but who klnows he may have something to say, but I'd suggest we make this official, induct these rules and start building some maps.

My Maps
Tournament Record: 28-28: .500!

Last edited by heroscaper2010; January 17th, 2012 at 04:23 PM.
Old January 17th, 2012, 08:58 PM

Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I fixed the starting over part of the rules. H2010, seeing as how the votes have been going (as in the fact that there hasn't been many ) I will go ahead and instate it (Is your okay to count as a Porkins?). Also, would you be interested in a Map Scout position? We will need four people to fill the spots so if anyone from the HoSS group is interested, let me know.

Edit: Would their be a problem if people signed up for a Map Scout position that are not part of HoSS? Could they sign up here and then be added as a padawan back their? This is something I would need to know soon, in case someone asks.

Last edited by Fi Skirata; January 17th, 2012 at 09:07 PM.
Old January 17th, 2012, 09:01 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

Old January 17th, 2012, 09:33 PM

heroscaper2010 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla heroscaper2010 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla heroscaper2010 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla heroscaper2010 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla heroscaper2010 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla heroscaper2010 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla heroscaper2010 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla heroscaper2010 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla heroscaper2010 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla heroscaper2010 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fi Skirata View Post
Edit: Would their be a problem if people signed up for a Map Scout position that are not part of HoSS? Could they sign up here and then be added as a padawan back their? This is something I would need to know soon, in case someone asks.
First off, I'd like to be a Map Scout. And personally, I don't see why not, maybe someone likes BoV, but doesn't like SoV, it's the same thing here.

My Maps
Old January 17th, 2012, 09:42 PM

Added you as the first Map Scout (Here is a cookie ).
Old January 17th, 2012, 10:11 PM

He's not laughing he's eating his cookie. ----->

EDIT: And with that being said take a look at my Tantive IV and see what you think. It's just the VS File but I want you to check it out.

Here it is.

My Maps

Last edited by heroscaper2010; January 17th, 2012 at 10:16 PM.
Old January 17th, 2012, 10:29 PM

I am sorry that I have to ask this, but how do I access it? I made an account but cannot figure out how to view your file.
Old January 17th, 2012, 10:30 PM

Quote:
4) Maintain the position of at least 4 and no more than 6 core members who are enthusiastic, well respected, and active HoSS members, as well as an additional two specialized positions.
This needs to be taken out.

Follow the link, press dowload, then a small screen will pop-up and press free download. Then open it like you would another VS Map.

My Maps
Old January 17th, 2012, 10:45 PM

Thanks, it looks pretty good for a small map, but I do wonder if their should be at least a door protecting Leia. If you could make a PDF file with complete instructions for it, then it can be proposed. Also, I took out the line that you mentioned.
Old January 18th, 2012, 01:18 AM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

The guidelines are fine. I'd like to see a procedure added that would accept and test submissions from others in the community. There may well be some Star Wars fans that haven't been involved in HoSS that may have mad map making skills.

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Closed Thread

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape