Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Notices

Old April 3rd, 2013, 01:31 PM
Will Paint For naGrub...

orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: The Book of Dreadgul Raiders

Quote:
Originally Posted by awesomeunleashed View Post
That army, sans filler, is 530 points. It's not a bad idea, though.
You are completely right!I meant to do Dreadgull Raiders x2. And since it all come up to 495 with him, I just put Guilty in there.
Old April 7th, 2013, 07:32 PM

Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I was in a tournament using the army of Dreadguls x4, Valguard, Guilty, and Krav Maga. The army finished with a 4-2 record and were pretty impressive at times (although dismal against the Cathar Spearmen)

Thanks to C3V, Valguard got to see tournament action for the first time in these parts that anyone can remember.
Old October 30th, 2013, 11:11 PM

C$$ knows what's in an order marker C$$ knows what's in an order marker

The Dreadgul are deceptively speedy. Using the same math as found in the Tarn book, the average move for the Dreadgul works out to:

without Valguard: 50/7 ~ 7.14
with Valguard: 100/13 ~ 7.69

That means, even without "Big V," the Dreadgul could easily outpace even the vipers in a marathon.

Fortunately most maps aren't 26 miles long. But even on a small map, they can be surprising. On any given turn, The Dreadgul have a 9% (or with V about 12%) chance of moving 15 OR MORE spaces.
Old December 8th, 2013, 01:38 AM
Middle Earth's Saddest Plumber

Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death!

I'm getting a card PDF with a basic side much larger than it should be. Did this one get fixed along with the others and just hasn't been uploaded, or was it missed altogether?
Old December 11th, 2013, 12:15 AM
Search and Rescue Expert

Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Son of Arathorn View Post
I'm getting a card PDF with a basic side much larger than it should be. Did this one get fixed along with the others and just hasn't been uploaded, or was it missed altogether?
It was not fixed with the last batch. I'll ask the C3V Art Machine to take a look.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Vasel
And I've seen some people on the Internet seem to have a problem with mixing this with the rest of the game, which makes no sense to me, because, I mean, you already are having knights fight robots, how is throwing Spider-Man into the mix that big of a deal?
You should not read this blog.

Why I Left the C3V
Old January 6th, 2014, 04:52 AM
Search and Rescue Expert

Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xotli View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Son of Arathorn View Post
It was not fixed with the last batch. I'll ask the C3V Art Machine to take a look.
Should be fixed now. Sorry for the delay; doe fixed it a while back and I just failed to notice in all the holiday madness.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Vasel
And I've seen some people on the Internet seem to have a problem with mixing this with the rest of the game, which makes no sense to me, because, I mean, you already are having knights fight robots, how is throwing Spider-Man into the mix that big of a deal?
You should not read this blog.

Why I Left the C3V
Old August 20th, 2014, 10:53 AM

Cat Attack Man is surprisingly tart

Hey, question for anyone checking this...
If Guilty (or other boned hero) dies, do the DRs still get the +1 Attack? I wouldn't have thought so, seeing as it's then like you never had a hero. But maybe I'm wrong.
Old August 20th, 2014, 10:56 AM
Can not ignore himself because of typo - Online HS Season 2 Champion

awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cat Attack Man View Post
If Guilty (or other boned hero) dies, do the DRs still get the +1 Attack? I wouldn't have thought so, seeing as it's then like you never had a hero. But maybe I'm wrong.
It's the same as Axegrinders. If you don't bond, they get +1 attack, no matter who's alive or dead. You don't even need a hero in your army to begin with.

Old August 20th, 2014, 03:15 PM
Treasure Quest Champion!

Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Quote:
It's the same as Axegrinders. If you don't bond, they get +1 attack, no matter who's alive or dead. You don't even need a hero in your army to begin with.
Though, unlike Axegrinders, IMO, having a hero is strongly reccomended

Mimring>Krug. 'Nuff said.
Old August 20th, 2014, 04:20 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arrow Grut View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Though, unlike Axegrinders, IMO, having a hero Guilty is strongly reccomended
Fixed.
Old August 22nd, 2014, 12:35 AM

Cat Attack Man is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaSilver View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arrow Grut View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Though, unlike Axegrinders, IMO, having a hero Guilty is strongly reccomended
Fixed.

Not to doubt your answer, but this seems strange to me. I would've thought that if no suitable hero is in play (or dies) then the bonding doesn't (or no longer) actually exists.

I'll explain my thinking from the recent game played, where Dreadgul and Armoc squads (both 65pts) matched off. ATT and DEF stats are identical, Armocs get +2 move but Raiders bezerk-move 30% of the time. Raiders effectively become 4ATT all the time unless you use the further benefit of taking a turn with Guilty.

Maybe I'm on my own here or maybe this is a common misconception. Does it warrant clarification on page 1?

Last edited by Cat Attack Man; August 22nd, 2014 at 01:17 AM.
Old August 22nd, 2014, 09:39 AM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun

You always have all of the powers on your army card.

Say I have 2 squads of Heavy Gruts and Ne-Gok-Sa.
My opponent still has Grimnak and Marcu left.
Ne-Gok-Sa mindshackles Grimnak.
The Heavy Gruts gained a hero, and may now bond, even though they could not bond all game. They never lost that special power, it was never negated, and it never disappeared from their army card. They just never got to utilize it, but as soon as they could, they are allowed to.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs