Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Notices

Old March 24th, 2019, 07:48 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth
Re: Welcome to C3G! – Directory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zettian Juggernaut View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scapemage View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
CS6 works right?
Yes it does!
What about GIMP?
If GIMP is an option, I would also definitely be interested/willing to help.
Sadly GIMP isn't an option. As I mentioned above in my short summation of Photopea. It doesn't interpret the Photoshop layer effects correctly.
Old March 24th, 2019, 08:44 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

If anybody does have photopea, I'd be happy to work with them to give it a try for our art duties.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old March 24th, 2019, 11:21 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Quote:
If anybody does have photopea, I'd be happy to work with them to give it a try for our art duties.
I have Esophagitis, but never had photopea. Is that an eye disease?

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old March 24th, 2019, 11:22 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahma View Post
Quote:
I think you have a brain disease.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old March 24th, 2019, 11:33 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Quote:
Quote:
So what

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old March 24th, 2019, 11:46 PM

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old March 24th, 2019, 11:48 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
So what
Well played, sir. Well played.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old March 24th, 2019, 11:49 PM

Quote:
It's a webapp https://www.photopea.com/ not required to own. It's just there.
Old March 31st, 2019, 11:48 AM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

A new public poll can be found here. Everyone whose ever played a game using C3G figures or even just visited the site and browsed C3G designs is welcome to participate.
Old April 4th, 2019, 10:11 AM

Consistency Checklist

Old April 6th, 2019, 09:51 AM

Re: C3G Public Directory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
CURRENT C3G MEMBERS:

C3G Heroes
japes
johnny139
Karat
Ronin
Scapemage

For PM purposes:

japes ; johnny139 ; Karat ; Ronin ; Scapemage

For notification/voting purposes:
japes -
johnny139 -
Karat -
Ronin -
Scapemage -

(just add @)

C3G Art Department
A3n
Arkham
Japes
Scapemage
Soundwarp SG-1

C3G Sidekicks
dok
Lazy Orang
L0B5T3R
Soundwarp SG-1

C3G Competitive Review Board
dok
Dysole
Soundwarp SG-1
weebaer

C3G Allies
ALEXAN2507
All Your Pie
Arch-vile
Asterius
B57123m
Blink
bsbush7690
clembo2021
cwidje
darkraptor5413
DocGlock
Dysole
Eraguy816
Ericth74
fret_gurglo
GamerHusband
Gardevoir
greygnarl
Gurei-Ornery
Gutudak
Heroscaper Guy
Hogg
ibechief
laughing matter
LordEsenwienIV
marrowick
marv_art
MegaSilver
Midgieboy3
MrNobody
orgsbane
omael
Porkins
puzzlemonkey
Skeeter700
Smithy Winfred
Strange_Love
streaky2007
Toogwick_tuk
twilkerson
warlordofthewolves
weebaer
Xael Raymand
Xorlof
yummypie

C3G Map Department
A3n
johnny139
quozl
Smithy Winfred
Taeblewalker
Yodaking
Zettian Juggernaut

C3G Terrain Department
A3n
cwidje
Gurei-Ornery
Hellfire
IAmBatman
Japes
quozl
SirGalahad
Spidey'tilIDie
XDVincent

C3G Promotions Director
johnny139

C3G Promotions Assistant
Flame Gryphon
Spidey'tilIDie
Zettian Juggernaut
Arkham

C3G Events Coordinator
Tornado

C3G Legends (Legacy Heroes)

A3n
Arkham
Balantai
Garada
Good Pig
GreyOwl
Griffin
Hahma
IAmBatman
Lord Pyre
Margloth
Markb
Matt Helm
Necroblade
quozl
SirGalahad
Spidey'tilIDie
Tcglkn
Tornado
TrollBrute
Viegon
Whitestuff
Yodaking
Zettian Juggernaut

LordVenoc’s missing from the Allies list. Anyone else?

And should we note here that Tornado is currently filling japes’ slot?

Old April 6th, 2019, 09:53 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Not sure what if I need the Events Coordinator title since I have never actually coordinated any events.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy