Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports
Battle Reports Reports of your Heroscape Battles

Old January 9th, 2012, 11:28 AM
Can not ignore himself because of typo - Online HS Season 2 Champion

awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Legoboy's You Predict the Winner- Now With Video Reports

Yay! I (partly) suggested the Gorillas! Captain Canuck

Old January 9th, 2012, 12:58 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

I think Legoboy will win. The Mohicans aren't that great, but still a force to be reckoned with. And viper backup is good too.
Old January 9th, 2012, 01:50 PM

BoneSnap knows what's in an order marker BoneSnap knows what's in an order marker

Though this battle has potential to go either way, I rather think Captain Canuck will come out on top. He's got a few things going in his favor:

-The lack of special attacks against him.
-Engagement strike on the Nakita agents.
-Smoke Powder on the Nakita agents.
-Tough on the Gorillinators.
-Laglor's range boost.
-Laglor's Autoload special.

As long as he plays to his advantages, I don't see the Captain having too hard a time with this.

BoneSnap's Customs
Helm's Deep
Old January 9th, 2012, 02:16 PM

Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness

SKINNER: No problem. We simply unleash wave after wave of Chinese needle snakes. They'll wipe out the lizards.

LISA: But aren't the snakes even worse?

SKINNER: Yes, but we're prepared for that. We've lined up a fabulous type of gorilla that thrives on snake meat.

LISA: But then we're stuck with gorillas!

SKINNER: No, that's the beautiful part. When wintertime rolls around, the gorillas simply freeze to death.
Old January 9th, 2012, 02:25 PM

bamoguy knows what's in an order marker bamoguy knows what's in an order marker bamoguy knows what's in an order marker

I can't remember what my old predictions were so I am going to start with a clean slate, 0-0 and say that the Frenzy-Viper, Mohican army will take the win. I think that the decent bonding and swarm of this army will proove stronger than the bonding Vydars.

Play Minecraft or video games? Check out Blu.Dot Productions on Youtube
Play 40K? Check out Bamogames on Youtube
Old January 9th, 2012, 02:43 PM

legoboy rolls all skulls baby! legoboy rolls all skulls baby! legoboy rolls all skulls baby! legoboy rolls all skulls baby! legoboy rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shedim Kabal View Post
SKINNER: No problem. We simply unleash wave after wave of Chinese needle snakes. They'll wipe out the lizards.

LISA: But aren't the snakes even worse?

SKINNER: Yes, but we're prepared for that. We've lined up a fabulous type of gorilla that thrives on snake meat.

LISA: But then we're stuck with gorillas!

SKINNER: No, that's the beautiful part. When wintertime rolls around, the gorillas simply freeze to death.
First: Great quote.
Second: Who is your choice to win?
Old January 9th, 2012, 03:15 PM

Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by legoboy View Post
Quote:
First: Great quote.
Second: Who is your choice to win?
Judging by the weather?

Hm, as mentioned, it's a tough choice. Both these armies are like something GaryLASQ would take; that is to say, incredibly fun, yet difficult armies. Both have high variance due to the d20 reliance and both are hyper mobile... The viper army needs to be played backwards to win, I think, so I'll take the Captain using straight forward bonding and Laglor clean-up.
Old January 9th, 2012, 07:50 PM

Megapower999 knows what's in an order marker Megapower999 knows what's in an order marker

There may be a lack of special attacks, but weak attacks stand a good chance of whiffing against the vipers, an army you cannot afford to whiff against. Vipers should be able to grab height as easily as the 'nators, The Concealment and Smoke bomb cancel each other out, leaving mittens and Laglor.

Let's go Legoboy.

Tourney History: 1-8, 3468 points slain.
Old January 9th, 2012, 10:23 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

I MUST go with Legoboy and his Vipers.
Old January 9th, 2012, 10:54 PM

bamoguy knows what's in an order marker bamoguy knows what's in an order marker bamoguy knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaSilver View Post
I MUST go with Legoboy and his Vipers.
If you didn't we would have to ban you from the site thinking that someone hacked your account :P

Play Minecraft or video games? Check out Blu.Dot Productions on Youtube
Play 40K? Check out Bamogames on Youtube
Old January 10th, 2012, 12:10 AM
Spin Master

GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Both these armies are like something GaryLASQ would take; that is to say, incredibly fun, yet difficult armies.
You mean something like this?

See Game #4 in this thread.

Quote:
Both have high variance due to the d20 reliance and both are hyper mobile... The viper army needs to be played backwards to win, I think, so I'll take the Captain using straight forward bonding and Laglor clean-up.
This is a pretty difficult call. Nothing beats the thrill of getting 2 or 3 Frenzies in a row, however Vipers can be very streaky. Normally I would say range doesn't matter against Vipers boosted by Mittens, but with the Laglor boost on the Captain's range ... I'm not so sure.

I'd like to say Legoboy will win because I really enjoy playing Vipers, but I think three squads of Gorillinators will be too much for them. The unknown for me is the Mohicans. I've only played them once and it was a long time ago.

I'll predict the Captain the winner.

Last edited by GaryLASQ; January 10th, 2012 at 01:58 AM.
Old January 10th, 2012, 03:53 AM

Vegaslen knows what's in an order marker Vegaslen knows what's in an order marker

i'll go with canuck cos i like big monkeys

and the gorillinators too lol

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports