Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports
Battle Reports Reports of your Heroscape Battles

Closed Thread

Old December 23rd, 2008, 08:35 PM
so CUTE when he's bitter

Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Elffy's Predict the Victor!

I'll keep the score updated as often as possible. I'll see if I can pictures up whenever possible as well. Now, on with the game!

Round 1:
Elffy's Orcs
Krug
Mimring
Arrow Gruts x3
Swog Rider x3

Herocape Ashigaru's Valiant Army

4th Mass x3
Knights of Weston x2
Sir Gilbert

So? Who done it?...er...won?
Er...and this battlefield, as I forgot to mention is just a simple 24 x 27 hex map, all flat...except for there is a river running up the middle, cutting it into equal sections of 24 x 13 (again, pictures soon, I hope) and along the river, there are grass hexes on level 2. So, in order to get in the river, you need 3 move, standing next to the raised ground.

Last edited by Heroscape Elffy; December 23rd, 2008 at 08:52 PM.
Old December 23rd, 2008, 08:54 PM
displays Schultzian haplessness

gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Elffy's Predict the Victor!

I'll have to go with the orcs.

Your curiosity will be the death of you....
Old December 23rd, 2008, 09:33 PM
Wrecker of Wednesdays

clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I'll throw in with the knights and 4th.

73 tournaments. 175 - 145 - 1 overall record. 6 tournament wins.
Old December 23rd, 2008, 10:50 PM

Awesomesauce *glass shatters*

hummmm.....seems strange.Try to see
when you can get the pictures.
Old December 24th, 2008, 12:02 AM

Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I'm taking the knights and minutemen in this one.
Old December 24th, 2008, 12:31 AM

roostertail9000 is surprisingly tart

O, just what we need, aannootthheerr 'predict the victor thread'..........O well, Go Orcs!

Boise ID Scaper
Old December 24th, 2008, 12:34 AM
Mighty Mouse!

Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

OK, we do NOT need another predict the victor thread. These are starting to pop up too much... Locking.

“Heroscapers is too old for that crap.”
~IamBatman

"Hahahah! You losers! I told you so!!"
~Clancampbell
Closed Thread

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports