Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old February 22nd, 2017, 02:41 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth
Re: MCC-Makers of Custom Cards-turning customs from text to

Oh, my bad. I'll take it.

EDIT: @William099 is Barbarian/Ferocious still good?

Last edited by superfrog; February 22nd, 2017 at 03:47 PM.
Old February 22nd, 2017, 04:38 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Here's the card, I think it turned out pretty well! "Warforged" is a bit squished, but oh well.

Last edited by superfrog; October 18th, 2017 at 04:27 PM.
Old February 22nd, 2017, 06:47 PM

WolfScape is surprisingly tart

Hello anybody? I'd like to get some customs made, but I'll need to send you the pics some other way, because I'm not a site supporter, and my customs are all heavily altered. Just tell me how I can get a picture to you, what it needs to have, and I'll send it.

For stat info, I can either email it, or you can check out the info on my custom thread. I would like a custom card made for my Deathripper.

Thanks.

My Customs are https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...ad.php?t=53788
I like cats and wolves and wolverines.

You're reading this! Wow!
Old February 22nd, 2017, 07:13 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolfScape View Post
Hello anybody? I'd like to get some customs made, but I'll need to send you the pics some other way, because I'm not a site supporter, and my customs are all heavily altered. Just tell me how I can get a picture to you, what it needs to have, and I'll send it.

For stat info, I can either email it, or you can check out the info on my custom thread. I would like a custom card made for my Deathripper.

Thanks.

Go here and sign up for a free account. You can upload your photos, then post them here. When requesting a card, post the photo of the figure and copy and paste your design text. Whoever is available will post in this thread that they will create the card. Once they are done, they will post the card image which you can print out and copy and paste to your customs thread.

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old February 22nd, 2017, 08:11 PM
the above

William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
Here's the card, I think it turned out pretty well! "Warforged" is a bit squished, but oh well.
Barbarian/ferocious is fine. Needs warforged resolve still though.

Customs here
Master Set IV/Assault in the Mournlands.
William099 is Lord of Blades...
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old February 22nd, 2017, 10:41 PM
This is merely a joke.

Quote:
Originally Posted by William099 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
Barbarian/ferocious is fine. Needs warforged resolve still though.
Don't know how in the world I missed that.

Last edited by superfrog; July 10th, 2018 at 10:15 PM.
Old February 25th, 2017, 09:24 AM
Marcel Marceau

DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolfScape View Post

Thanks.

In the meanwhile, here is a first card for your Deathripper, the time for you to find out how to share with us the pictures you want to see into your army cards.

Is it the right figure ?
Spoiler Alert!

Bunch of useful resources (army cards,
blanks, online databases & more..!)
French Forum's admin.

Last edited by DanieLoche; February 25th, 2017 at 06:06 PM.
Old February 25th, 2017, 11:50 AM

YES! Thank you so much, @DanieLoche

It's perfect. While the figure IS modded, it's only color scheme stuff, and I can alter that post-print...

Thanks!

Old February 25th, 2017, 11:51 AM

YES! Thank you so much, @DanieLoche

It's perfect. While the figure IS modded, it's only color scheme stuff, and I can alter that post-print...

Thanks!

Old February 25th, 2017, 11:52 AM

Whoops, just posted twice.

Old May 4th, 2017, 04:46 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

@DanieLoche , you've exceeded your maximum space for PMs.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old May 6th, 2017, 10:35 AM
A Happy Extradimensional Horror

Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death!

This looks like a neat project! I'll keep tabs on it.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards