Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old June 6th, 2021, 01:19 PM

Solstar Woo who?
Re: are there some ready to use templates for random charact

Quote:
Originally Posted by wriggz View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Solstar View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by wriggz View Post
There is nothing official but here are some rules for humans as I understand them:

Unaided move - 5
Unaided defense 2, 3 if they are specifically trained, 4 with armor or really well trained like ninja.
Range 1 duh.
Thrown weapon 4 to 5
Pistol 5 to 6
Rifle 6 to 7
Sniper rifle 8 to 10

Melee Attack 2, 3 for hero, more depending on weapon.
Range attack 1 to 3
thanks, highly appreciated, for everything, especially politeness ☺️☺️ i Will try and test them
My other suggestion is crib off historical human figures. The 10th and 4th base stats reveal what an average solider can do. Valiant defence bonus on the 4th reveals trading or command can boost defense by 1. The 10 show improvements due to weapons (bayonet vs regular rifle).

Romans and scared band are good bases too representing formation. I really like Marcus as a template for a hero again revealing how a leader can boost move and attack.

I would look at the ninja and samurai cards as elite humans. The monks from classic and the C3V forum are also good for templates.

Finally the classic and C3V cowboys are great templates. For example you could take shotgun Sullivan add a +2 attack for melee (chainsaw arm) +1 defense against undead (choose on) and you have ash from army of darkness.

Thanks, i will put those suggestions to use, i coudl say that i could use some of the robots as possible templates for robotis enemies.

btw the Einar revolvers you are referring to are the einar imperium units?
Old June 6th, 2021, 03:52 PM
Friendly Neighborhood Librarian

wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth

It was a bad joke. Guilty mcgreech has pistols that are range 7. I implied they are enhanced like dead eye fans rifle (he has a power called ullar enhanced rifle) rather than admit my oversight.

wriggz's custom Figures, Terrain and Glyphs
Old June 16th, 2021, 04:34 AM

Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solstar View Post
i explain Better: i want to make a sort of custom game where i pick up random characters from various media, games movies etc. So i cannot create stats and Powers on the fly, i Need some pre-made templates complete with health, attacks and at least two

Special Powers, that can be applied on random characters based on their "importance": a regular, uncommon char would have Say, 3 health, 3 dice Attack 2 Powers et, While uncommon, bosses, gigantic characters Will have more health more dice etc. Could you suggest me which stats would work that could be fitted for random characters?
I don't know if it helps, but I have played some "story"-type games where I used HeroScape figures for actors. The one that stands out the most in my memory was a Hobbit campaign. For Bilbo I used Darrak, for Thorin I used Migol, then another 3 squads of Dwarves, Gandalf was Emiroons figure with Sonlens card, Krug and two Feral Trolls played the Trolls, Elves as Elves, Orcs as Orcs, Zelrigs figure with Mimrings card+5 Life as Smaug.

With the figures, you could do that with anything, really. Lets ignore for a moment that Heros of StarWars Scape exists and say you have a bunch of minis from Star Wars. Use the figures you want and let the Stormtroopers use the Roman Archers Card, the Rebel Troopers are the 4th Massachussetts, Obi Wan plays with Agent Carrs Card, R2-D2 gets Q-9s card, Darth Vader plays with Jotuns card, Luke is Syvarris, Han Solo is Guilty McCreech, Chewbacca is a Quasatch Hunter. And go for it!

One plus is that the cards are fairly priced and balanced (minimal difference with Hit Zones, maybe also size differences) and especially varied (what a generic card like you asked for wouldn't necessarily be).

Jugger

It's like football with swords or LARPing without the geeky stuff. In other words, it's awesomely perfect!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion