Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Old July 18th, 2020, 10:41 PM
3 GIFs in a Trenchcoat

Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
The Book of Gen. Simon Fraser

The Book of Gen. Simon Fraser

C3V Wave 22 - Scourge of Apollyon - HEROES OF CROOKED ISLE

Basic Card:
Spoiler Alert!

The printer-friendly .pdf version of this card can be found HERE.

The figure used for this unit is a Scenearama figure from the Revolutionary War set.

Character Bio: General Simon Fraser slammed his back against the rock, catching his breath. "Private." After a moment of no response, he looked over to the other soldier in red and whispered more urgently. "Private!"

"Yes! Sir, sorry sir," the man said, jolted to reality by his commanding officer.

"Where are they?"

The man leaned around the rock for just a moment. "Three at ten o'clock, sir."

"And you?" Simon turned to the other man behind the rock with him - a wide-built man wearing a golden mask, carefully trying to hide his wings. The man hesitated, but also leaned out.

"Two by the river. By Einar, there must be seven at least."

Fraser took a breath and looked down to the brown creatures gathered around his feet. "I don't suppose you lot have any tricks?"

The ants seemed annoyed with the accusation, but their answer was a silent negative. Fraser nodded, straightening out his uniform, smoothing out the creases, adjusting his hat.

"Gentlemen. And ladies."

"...sir?"

"It appears we've reached an impasse. The only way out is through. Hawkins, fire once and keep by my side. Devonne, go wide right, by the river. You three--" He gestured to the ants. "Support him, then rally to us." Fraser drew his sword with a slow determination, letting off his held breath. "A little bit of bravery, a dash of a strong spine, and we'll be having drinks with Einar by sundown. Are you ready?"

The two men at either side of him nodded, somewhat reluctantly but emboldened by the general's courage, and the ants seemed to do some sort of motion to the affirmative.

"On my mark. One...two....three!"

SPECIAL POWERS
  • Combat Leader
    If at least one Order Marker is on Gen. Simon Fraser, you may add 3 to your initiative roll.
  • Prepare the Charge
    All friendly Soldiers who start their turn within 6 clear sight spaces of Gen. Simon Fraser may add 2 to their Move number as long as they are unengaged prior to moving. Figures must be able to move adjacent to an opponent's figure in order to use Prepare the Charge.

-Combinations and Synergies-

Synergy Benefits Received
  • COUNT RAYMOND : MANEUVER 9
    As a Human who follows Einar, Marcus Decimus Gallus may benefit from Count Raymond's MANEUVER 9 ability.

EBON ARMOR : ANIMATED MATERIEL & ETERNAL WAR
    As a Unique Human, a destroyed Ebon Armor you control may be placed on Marcus Decimus Gallus' Army Card to replace Marcus Decimus Gallus upon his own destruction.
Synergy Benefits Offered
  • SACRED BAND : Disciplined Army Defense Bonus
    Having a Disciplined personality, Gen. Simon Fraser may aid the Sacred Band with his DISCIPLINED ARMY DEFENSE BONUS.

Prepare the Charge : SOLDIER UNITS

Soldier Units

Synergy Imposed
  • None

-Heroscapers Community Contributions-

Strategy, Tactics and Tips
TBA

-Power Ranking-
TBA

"They are too numerous to fight. What shall we do?" "Fight anyway."

"You can never defeat another if you know not how to defeat yourself."
my tradelist

Last edited by Heroscaper Guy; September 18th, 2020 at 04:10 PM.
Old July 19th, 2020, 09:06 AM

Zeldarck rolls all skulls baby! Zeldarck rolls all skulls baby! Zeldarck rolls all skulls baby! Zeldarck rolls all skulls baby! Zeldarck rolls all skulls baby! Zeldarck rolls all skulls baby!
Re: The Book of Gen. Simon Fraser

I think there is an error for the base:
"The figure fits on a Deathwalker 9000 or Large D&D style base."

It should be a normal base, no?
Old July 19th, 2020, 11:51 AM
OHS S40 and VCheese #2 Champion

boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeldarck View Post
I think there is an error for the base:
"The figure fits on a Deathwalker 9000 or Large D&D style base."

It should be a normal base, no?
I mean technically he does fit on a Deathwalker base..

Tournament Record:124-50 Online record:67-34
Peoria IL Monthly Tournaments

Old July 19th, 2020, 11:54 AM
...Something unique

Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death!

Yeah, lookin at this post it seems he should fit easily on a classic base
Old July 19th, 2020, 01:46 PM
3 GIFs in a Trenchcoat

Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

That was a copy paste error, fixed it.

"They are too numerous to fight. What shall we do?" "Fight anyway."

"You can never defeat another if you know not how to defeat yourself."
my tradelist
Old September 17th, 2020, 03:43 PM
A Happy Extradimensional Horror

Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death!

OP or the mod, can we update OP with the official bio?

Quote:
General Simon Fraser slammed his back against the rock, catching his breath. "Private." After a moment of no response, he looked over to the other soldier in red and whispered more urgently. "Private!"

"Yes! Sir, sorry sir," the man said, jolted to reality by his commanding officer.

"Where are they?"

The man leaned around the rock for just a moment. "Three at ten o'clock, sir."

"And you?" Simon turned to the other man behind the rock with him - a wide-built man wearing a golden mask, carefully trying to hide his wings. The man hesitated, but also leaned out.

"Two by the river. By Einar, there must be seven at least."

Fraser took a breath and looked down to the brown creatures gathered around his feet. "I don't suppose you lot have any tricks?"

The ants seemed annoyed with the accusation, but their answer was a silent negative. Fraser nodded, straightening out his uniform, smoothing out the creases, adjusting his hat.

"Gentlemen. And ladies."

"...sir?"

"It appears we've reached an impasse. The only way out is through. Hawkins, fire once and keep by my side. Devonne, go wide right, by the river. You three--" He gestured to the ants. "Support him, then rally to us." Fraser drew his sword with a slow determination, letting off his held breath. "A little bit of bravery, a dash of a strong spine, and we'll be having drinks with Einar by sundown. Are you ready?"

The two men at either side of him nodded, somewhat reluctantly but emboldened by the general's courage, and the ants seemed to do some sort of motion to the affirmative.

"On my mark. One...two....three!"
Old January 13th, 2021, 05:06 AM

Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun

Any good stories with this guy? I printed him off and added him to the collection, but he hasn't hit the table yet. We don't play (competitive) very often, so the Redcoats gather dust.

Jugger

It's like football with swords or LARPing without the geeky stuff. In other words, it's awesomely perfect!
Old January 13th, 2021, 05:26 AM
Baron of Beantown V

Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tai-Pan View Post
Any good stories with this guy? I printed him off and added him to the collection, but he hasn't hit the table yet. We don't play (competitive) very often, so the Redcoats gather dust.
I think he’s quite good and has a lot of utility. Haven’t played him with 10th, but giving melee +2 move within an aura of 6 has been really nice. I haven’t had to put an order marker on him to put him in a cheerleading spot, he just commands from where he’s placed. 6 range aura + the move of the soldier + 2 move covers so much of the map. I’ve played him with SB and Marcus, and it’s done really well. One time I had Him with those two on a map with road and the move glyph so I was sending SB’s up to 12 move at times.

They’re not listed but he works with Warforged too and I’ve been wanting to try Him with 3+ squads of them, Krav, and Raelin.

I’m confident he’s at least a B+ figure. He works with many good squads and aiding them that +2 move is well worth the 45pt. Marcus bumps everyone he aids another movement too, obviously. If his aura was like 3 spaces then I could see there being some hurdles but that fact that it’s 6 is really good. He’s also not that easy to get rid of; he’s weak yes but he usually has an army of soldiers in front of him that are threatening at 7/8 spaces + spaces between them and him. I’d be cool with him at A-.

I want to try him along with Marcus with the Ants too once they come in the mail (come on USPS...).
Old January 13th, 2021, 09:33 AM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tai-Pan View Post
As was just mentioned, I think ants are his best build, but I have had a LOT of fun pairing him with Einar Imperium x1. 7 move flying has a way of getting first strike much easier than 5 move, and if you're getting first strike with double attack all of the sudden the 140 point investment can pay off.
Old May 10th, 2021, 09:50 AM

Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

For some reason I can't get the pdf to print, even though I just printed 5 other c3v cards without an issue doing the exact same thing. Has anyone else had issues with the linked file?
Old May 10th, 2021, 02:11 PM

Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I was able to get it to download and print

What GenCon taught me was to assume only one skull on three dice!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs