Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Notices

Old July 18th, 2020, 01:02 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: Utah Monthlies 2020

I may be able to come down after all. I've been talking with Dart, and we may ride down together. I'm going to throw some files on to my resin printer and see if I can whip up some cool Heroscape prizes. I've been printing a bunch of stuff in resin and have got the hang of it to finally get some really great prints. Time to see how the Heroscape stuff looks off of it. I should know by monday if we are coming down.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old July 18th, 2020, 01:14 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

unfortunately it's not looking like it this month. fingers crossed for next month

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old July 18th, 2020, 01:54 PM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by shmet View Post
@BiggaBullfrog I'm actually not going to be able to make it. Some family stuff came up.
We'll miss you, though family stuff is good -- I won't be making it for the same reason.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
I may be able to come down after all. I've been talking with Dart, and we may ride down together. I'm going to throw some files on to my resin printer and see if I can whip up some cool Heroscape prizes. I've been printing a bunch of stuff in resin and have got the hang of it to finally get some really great prints. Time to see how the Heroscape stuff looks off of it. I should know by monday if we are coming down.
Awesome news! Keep us in touch, it will be great to have you there!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
unfortunately it's not looking like it this month. fingers crossed for next month
Too bad, I guess we'll just have to have something awesome prepared for next month too!

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19
Old July 20th, 2020, 06:45 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Ya'll should welcome @Late Blooming Scaper he's coming out of the woodwork and wants to start playing a little more competitively. He lives right in the "sweet zone" for heroscape (Utah) so even better!. Also, he may need to borrow some figures this weekend if he's able to make it to the tourney, but I'll let him introduce himself/do the talking

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old July 21st, 2020, 12:02 AM

XScape is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Ya'll should welcome @Late Blooming Scaper he's coming out of the woodwork and wants to start playing a little more competitively. He lives right in the "sweet zone" for heroscape (Utah) so even better!. Also, he may need to borrow some figures this weekend if he's able to make it to the tourney, but I'll let him introduce himself/do the talking
Thanks Sir Heroscape and hello fellow scapers!

A bit about me, if you want to know, I got into heroscape pretty early on (not 1st Edition RotV early, but still...) just as a casual board gamer. The figures looked sweet, and I’ve never played a game quite like it before. I got really pumped about it, purchased a few expansions, and was fired up for “The Battle of All Time!” But not even my “nerd friends” were down to roll some skulls. I was alone. After a few years of isolated fandom, I put it all away and never opened it again... That is until my wife and I moved to Utah county and I unpacked an old box of memories from that golden era. Now I’m looking to see what’s around and if there’s anybody who still plays the game. Found Sir Heroscape on YouTube and he talked a lot about this site called “Heroscapers” where a thriving community exists for hating on Q9! That’s when I found you wonderful people. Turns out, Runa and Dund were pretty much as hard to fit in an army as I thought! And Taelord really is way too expensive! I’m really living the dream here, and I’m stoked to meet some of you in person and fight a match with someone who actually knows that the hive can’t bond with the Nagrubs even though they “are supposed to because they came in the same set!”

That long story aside, I’ll do my best to make it to the tournament on Saturday. 450 points from one general huh? Sounds like a blast...atron! (Sorry for that one)

Best,
Late Blooming Scaper
Old July 21st, 2020, 10:56 AM

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Late Blooming Scaper View Post
Quote:

A bit about me, if you want to know, I got into heroscape pretty early on (not 1st Edition RotV early, but still...) just as a casual board gamer. The figures looked sweet, and I’ve never played a game quite like it before. I got really pumped about it, purchased a few expansions, and was fired up for “The Battle of All Time!” But not even my “nerd friends” were down to roll some skulls. I was alone. After a few years of isolated fandom, I put it all away and never opened it again... That is until my wife and I moved to Utah county and I unpacked an old box of memories from that golden era. Now I’m looking to see what’s around and if there’s anybody who still plays the game. Found Sir Heroscape on YouTube and he talked a lot about this site called “Heroscapers” where a thriving community exists for hating on Q9! That’s when I found you wonderful people. Turns out, Runa and Dund were pretty much as hard to fit in an army as I thought! And Taelord really is way too expensive! I’m really living the dream here, and I’m stoked to meet some of you in person and fight a match with someone who actually knows that the hive can’t bond with the Nagrubs even though they “are supposed to because they came in the same set!”

That long story aside, I’ll do my best to make it to the tournament on Saturday. 450 points from one general huh? Sounds like a blast...atron! (Sorry for that one)

Best,
Late Blooming Scaper
Welcome Late Blooming Scaper! That's awesome that you've found your way here, and even more awesome that you timed it so well with a move to Utah! I'm super glad you'll be able to make it on Saturday so we can meet you in person! (Super bummed I won't actually be there to meet you, but hey, that just means you'll have to keep coming! ) I've got you on the list so you're all set! Like Sir H said, if you're wanting to run an army but don't have the figures for it, hit us up and we can usually find someone to lend them to you!

Welcome again! We're always stoked to see new people showing up to keep the scene fresh!

10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19
Old July 21st, 2020, 03:10 PM
Frank Lloyd Wright of Scape

Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Late Blooming Scaper View Post
Quote:

Best,
Late Blooming Scaper
That awesome! It's always fun when more scapers come out of the woodwork. There's quite the community here in Utah - it's definitely one of the best places to be if you are looking for people to play Heroscape with!

It'll be great to meet you!

EDIT - just noticed you're in Eagle Mountain. I'm really close to you - just in Saratoga Springs.

Maps | OHS Maps | Customs
"I think you're absolutely correct in your logic and reasoning and couldn't agree more." ~BiggaBullfrog

Old July 22nd, 2020, 07:31 PM
I'm Feeling Inspired To Play Some Gladiators

BodaciousBlood knows what's in an order marker BodaciousBlood knows what's in an order marker BodaciousBlood knows what's in an order marker

Welcome Late Blooming Scaper! I joined the Utah Heroscape scene in late 2018. I too was a silent collector and thought no one played this game. Feels like yesterday. I look forward to some Scape with you! Hope to see you Saturday!
Old July 22nd, 2020, 08:08 PM

@Leaf_It , @BodaciousBlood , @Scaperedude , @UtahScott , @Jazack , @Sir Torin Brokenshield! , @Late Blooming Scaper , @Anyone Else Planning to Come

Just a reminder for you all that the start time on Saturday will be 3:30 PM, as opposed to our usual morning start time. Just want to make sure no one falls on old habits and comes too early.

10 Points Under Videos

Old July 23rd, 2020, 09:10 PM

shmet Woo who?

Welcome to the community @Late Blooming Scaper !

Icke skall jag frukta. Ty, fruktan är sinnedödaren. Fruktan är den lilla döden som bringar fullständig förintelse.
Old July 24th, 2020, 04:34 PM

UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun

Anybody want to assign me a couple maps to bring?

Since we're at odd numbers, I could also bring a 3-player map. The first three rounds, 3 of nine people could play each time. Scores could be 2 points for all wins, 1 point for second place on the three player map. OR I could try to get one of my kids to come. Any other last-minute attendees?
Old July 25th, 2020, 11:38 AM
I'm Feeling Inspired To Play Some Gladiators

BodaciousBlood knows what's in an order marker BodaciousBlood knows what's in an order marker BodaciousBlood knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by UtahScott View Post
Anybody want to assign me a couple maps to bring?

Since we're at odd numbers, I could also bring a 3-player map. The first three rounds, 3 of nine people could play each time. Scores could be 2 points for all wins, 1 point for second place on the three player map. OR I could try to get one of my kids to come. Any other last-minute attendees?
Yeah. Would you be able to bring The Rift?

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events