Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Board Games
Other Board Games Board games that are not Heroscape.

Old May 11th, 2017, 07:10 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: Star Wars Imperial Assault

This game keeps getting more and more cool characters. I'm especially digging darth maul.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old March 31st, 2018, 09:57 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

As I said in the Rum and Bones thread, I've fully implemented this game into a rule set (minor tweaks from skirmish) for play on a fully gridless 3d battlefield and it is awesome. I have not made a pdf doc for it yet but it has been played many times and is epic for any of you interested.

Old August 26th, 2018, 01:19 AM

Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun

@TREX
Where do you get your card images?

I am succumbing to the lure of the dark side, but I already have pretty much every wotc miniature that interests me. If there is a way to print and play more or less, it would save me a lot of money

I will be buying the Rebels crew regardless. Wotc didn't have the chance to make those minis

Jugger

It's like football with swords or LARPing without the geeky stuff. In other words, it's awesomely perfect!
Old August 26th, 2018, 03:03 AM
"like" happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tai-Pan View Post
@TREX
Where do you get your card images?

I am succumbing to the lure of the dark side, but I already have pretty much every wotc miniature that interests me. If there is a way to print and play more or less, it would save me a lot of money

I will be buying the Rebels crew regardless. Wotc didn't have the chance to make those minis
There are special dice in this game as do most ffg games. There are multiple ways to play. Skirmish and campaign mode. The core box is a must if you want to play. There are many different tokens and cards along with the special dice I mentioned. Bottom line is: to play the game you really need to buy the core box. The big box add ons have additional cards, units, and campaigns. Some of the new units come with special tokens as well. I have tons of WOTC minis which are great to supplement what you get in the boxes or if you intend on making custom units. For instance, if you wanted more squads pf stormtroopers or an extra pair of royal guards the wotc figs work great. At that point you could just print the card off google images for an extra squad. You could also do the same for boosters for figures you might already have. I intend on making a whole load of clone wars era customs for this. I actually picked up the tyrants of lothal big box add on that came out 2 days ago. I started with this game thinking somewhat like you are now and came up with the conclusion to just support the game and supplement extra units for big skirmishes with wotc minis. I know have 3 different rancors, 4 atsts, general weiss in his atst, and an atdp walker along with so many figures. I generally buy all the big box expansions and would love to buy more smaller boosters and do given the funds. As far as cards go there are a bunch on google. I had made a library at one point in photoshop using my own scans and other sources on my old desktop.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Board Games