Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > AotV Customs
AotV Customs A place for Arena of the Valkyrie Customs

Notices

Old October 11th, 2020, 08:30 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth
Re: [Pod 2] Vlad III (Sorin of the Eternal Thirst)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Brutality affects enemy figures as well?
That is really cool.
I liked that version better, too.

Quote:
If Vlad has destroyed at least 1 figure this round, he and all friendly figures adjacent to him with a range of 1 add 1 to their attack.
I also think 'scapey-er wording would be:

Quote:
When Vlad or an adjacent figure with a Range of 1 attacks, if Vlad has destroyed at least 1 figure this round, the attacking figure adds 1 to their attack.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old October 12th, 2020, 07:58 PM
A Happy Extradimensional Horror

Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death!

Interesting. I like it. If it ends up messing him up too much we can drop it.
Old October 12th, 2020, 08:02 PM

Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death!

Updated OP with Cruelty and Brutality. I used NB's wording.

There was concern in another thread about too many figures in the set having 4D - did we want to change that here?
Old October 12th, 2020, 09:31 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Wearing real armor (and as way to further differ him from MDG) I'm comfortable with 4D.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old October 12th, 2020, 10:48 PM

Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I prefer 4D as well for this figure for the reasons flameslayer stated.
Old October 13th, 2020, 08:32 PM

What point cost we thinking?
Old October 14th, 2020, 07:52 AM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Right now I'm gonna say 90.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
Old October 14th, 2020, 02:02 PM

Slapped that in there.
Old October 14th, 2020, 02:13 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Nice work all.
Old October 18th, 2020, 12:35 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

IMO he should fall slightly the other side of 100, but we can see what playtesting brings.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old October 18th, 2020, 01:27 PM
I could go

Quote:
Originally Posted by NecroBlade View Post
IMO he should fall slightly the other side of 100, but we can see what playtesting brings.
Hard telling. His attack bonus has a special requirement unlike Finn and MDG, and MDG's movement bonus is huge... Certainly much larger than Cruelty's ability to help him kill squaddies (when he already has 4A anyway). His attack is better than both, but thats not as good when he isn't actually backed up (or is eating turns by not using it).

In unique armies play, his benefits are even worse because destroying heroes with a single attack hero is hard. At least if Finn dies you can jack up the attack of a ranged unit.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
Old December 31st, 2020, 09:57 PM

Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Reading through this thread, I personally think the figure better suits a vampire, but I also understand the desire for more historical stuff. The design looks fun too, and looks solid at 90 points. The one thing in the design I'm not set on is his second power being called Cruelty. I can't quite envision what he's actually doing, just terrifying the enemy?

I don't think there is too much left to do here other than begin testing or public feedback, you guys seemed to have nailed his powers

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > AotV Customs