Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > Gen Con
Gen Con Anything and everything that has to do with Gencon!

Old April 30th, 2011, 05:14 PM
GenCon 2014 Main Event Champ / Obsessive-Compulsive HS Storage Organizer

R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth
GenCon 2011 - Herscape: Tournament of Champions sign up

OK just setting up a sign up thread for the Tournament of Champions held Sunday morning at Gen Con this year. Because the event requires each player to have won a Heroscape event at a previous or current GenCon, a sign up list is required.

The event is limited to 24 players and is only open to players who have won an Heroscape event at GenCon that was at least 4 rounds. (win-a-wave and original Slugfest 2007 as well as Classic Draft 2008 are all 3 round events; winning these events does not qualify a player for the TOC) Players who win an event of at least 4 rounds at GenCon this year will also be eligible provided there are still slots open.

Here are the details:

Quote:
Sunday Aug 7th 10am – Heroscape - Tournament of Champions
Event open only to players who have won a med to lrge Heroscape event at GenCon, from 2006 to current. 24 positions. You must sign up through Heroscapers. Champions bring a pre-drafted 500 point Heroscape army, no Marvel. Army size is limited to 24 hexes. Each round is different: Rnd 1 = CaptureFlag; Rnd 2 = TreasureQuest; Rnd 3 = HoB; Rnd 4 = ReverseWhip. 4 round swiss; 1 game Final will be straight play. Prizes will be awarded.
If you want to participate in this event, please post here stating which event you won and when. I will review and double check then update the list with the player's name. You will pay with generic tickets at the time of the event.

I do not anticipate the list filling up prior to GenCon but it is first come, first serve. So if you want to play in it, sign up now.
  1. fomox
  2. Matthias Maccabeus
  3. lonewolf
  4. jdtenor
  5. ManTrainChooChoo
  6. MattserTruckRally
  7. nicktheant
  8. dok
  9. southwest ninja
  10. CornPuff
  11. Cleon
  12. KaBoomboomBoom
  13. spider_poison
  14. WOOKIE
  15. R˙chean
  16. Hendal
  17. ?
  18. ?
  19. ?
  20. ?
  21. ?
  22. ?
  23. ?
  24. ?
Just FYI, I do qualify for this event based on winning Big Ole Monster in 2007. However, I will not be taking a slot unless there is still a slot available at the time of the event.

A must read for all 'Scapers!

Last edited by R˙chean; July 31st, 2011 at 10:49 PM.
Old May 1st, 2011, 11:51 AM

fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: GenCon 2011 - Herscape: Tournament of Champions sign up

I believe Capture the Flag (2010) would count. If so, count me in!
Old May 1st, 2011, 12:20 PM

R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth

Yes it does. You are first on the list.

Thanks...I know dok and MM and others are intersted in this one.

I also heard form Jexik that there is a chance that spider_poison attends Gencon and this event.

Old May 1st, 2011, 02:08 PM
Don't Need Range in the Knight-time & Gencon Main Event Champion - 2018

Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death!

You know I'm in!!

Dragon Dice - (the 2nd best game there is) Learn to Play!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1h3q6...wujcr8vVf8e21G

Last edited by Matthias Maccabeus; May 1st, 2011 at 02:08 PM. Reason: Does Spider remember how to play??
Old May 1st, 2011, 02:12 PM
GenCon General Wars & DW9K Jumpstart Champ 2008

lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I guess that I am in.
Old May 1st, 2011, 02:20 PM

yeah, yeah...you two qualify

but just barely

Old May 1st, 2011, 03:28 PM
Disinfretinated

mecha frog knows what's in an order marker mecha frog knows what's in an order marker

As of right this minute I am the clear favorite in the 2011 3 Pack Draft (I'm the only one with a ticket). But, I'll be GMing our Sunday events so I guess I'm out of the ToC. Good luck everyone!
Old May 1st, 2011, 09:55 PM

jdtenor knows what's in an order marker jdtenor knows what's in an order marker jdtenor knows what's in an order marker

I'm in by the skin of my teeth!
Old May 1st, 2011, 10:16 PM
Champion of Champions

ManTrainChooChoo knows what's in an order marker ManTrainChooChoo knows what's in an order marker

You can count both myself and my brother in.
Old May 1st, 2011, 10:24 PM

all added

...just for reference

ManTrainChooChoo won smackdown 2010
jdtenor won Big Ole Monster 2009

mattser, lonewolf, Matthias have all won multiple events.

Old May 1st, 2011, 10:57 PM
Don't Need Range in the Knight-time & Gencon Main Event Champion - 2018

Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonewolf View Post
I guess that I am in.
'Bout time you quit ducking me!!

Also the first 3 to sign up are all in the same room. I can already sense the back stabbing and tom foolery that will be going on Sat night / Sun morning...

Dragon Dice - (the 2nd best game there is) Learn to Play!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1h3q6...wujcr8vVf8e21G
Old May 1st, 2011, 11:12 PM

nicktheant rolls all skulls baby! nicktheant rolls all skulls baby! nicktheant rolls all skulls baby! nicktheant rolls all skulls baby! nicktheant rolls all skulls baby!

I'm in. Mixed Marvel 2009

Want to Re-base Your DnD Figures? Click here.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > Gen Con