Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old May 11th, 2006, 11:37 AM
Mighty Mouse!

Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Hexes in Texas July 1st

Just putting this here so that all can mark their calandars for Saturday night July 1st. Heroscape and beers.
Old May 11th, 2006, 01:00 PM

Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Heroscape AND Beers!! 2 of my favorite things!!!!

(Provided the beers are Shiner and Guiness... HA! IS THERE ANY OTHER KIND??)
Old May 11th, 2006, 01:43 PM

Rodriquez has disabled reputation
dang GB I might have to miss that one..heading out to atlanta(to pick bro up) than to savannah on vacation for our annual belfast...me, some friends back home, and my bro....several days of beer, firework, bbq, grill, 4 wheeling, bonfire fun....

cheers
Rod

but if things change....

good trades:Caravaggio, Gabbi, Drfeelgood,aljovin,vydar,rrhino,boom, Pallindromemaster, spidysox, Eckels, wytefang, Rym, Armegeddon, Fatboy Chubby, Forgehammer, Grison
Old May 11th, 2006, 02:24 PM
Man Genius

InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness
I'm there, dude.

Beer and games - why hasn't someone thought of that before? It's brilliant!

http://drakesflames.blogspot.com
Drake's Flames, my crassly opinionated game review site. Updates three times a week.
Old May 11th, 2006, 03:04 PM
GenCon 2014 Main Event Champ / Obsessive-Compulsive HS Storage Organizer

R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth
Quote:
Originally Posted by Velenne
... Shiner and Guiness... HA! IS THERE ANY OTHER KIND??)
Yep, velenne is taking to D/FW gaming group like a duck to water.

I will be able to make this one.

(I havn't missed one since I got "fully in the fold"...I just keep speculatating that I might just me making sure the Ry-man's presence is wanted.)

A must read for all 'Scapers!
Old May 11th, 2006, 04:49 PM

TheRealQ has disabled reputation
Quote:
Warsteiner Dunkel!

Old May 11th, 2006, 04:53 PM
Site Admin

netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Drinking a Guiness is like eating a sandwich.

Everytime I have been hungry and then drank a Guiness (I'm not a big fan of beer, more of liquor, so its only been a couple of times) I was no longer hungry.

Guiness very filling.
Old May 11th, 2006, 11:21 PM

Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness
That's because Guiness is GOOD for you!! It's every major food group...well it's its own food group which, eh, encompasses all groups because that's just...the magic of Guiness.
Old May 11th, 2006, 11:47 PM
Mighty Mouse!

Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quote:
Heroscape AND Beers!! 2 of my favorite things!!!!

Have you tried St Arnold's Stout? A Texas stout that is like blending Shiner and Guiness together!!!!
Old May 12th, 2006, 12:49 AM

TheRealQ has disabled reputation
if I am back in Texas I might try and make it. Specially since I will probably be taking vacation at that time and will be spending the 4th east of there on Lake Tawakoni.

Old May 13th, 2006, 11:31 PM

Double Oak has disabled reputation
Probably will be gone for 4th of July weekend but June date at Ninthdocs looks good.

Can't go wrong with Shiner, the beer brewed with an attitude.

Never underestimate a smart 8 yr old who still has all three agents
Old May 17th, 2006, 04:42 PM
Quarter Machine

lilwis Woo who?
I want to make it, but I think that weekend my house is going to resemble a small daycare..

Chances initial: 15%.
I had a brain fart.. I was thinking June 1st..

Chances current: 60%.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events