Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > TV
TV Not Heroscape-related.

Old May 16th, 2007, 02:55 PM
ATF Agent

ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby!
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonfire
I agree. WTFH! BSG is amazing. The critics love it but the fans dont. Thats because its on a crappy time. Play it at 9:00 on a more watched channel!
And i loved Jerico! Why would they do it? Its been getting better and better! Then you have crap like deprit housewives and greys anatomy still on.
BSG lost much viewership when it moved to Sunday nights and it lost it's edge with a longer season. I always wished The Shield was a longer season, but after watching BSG this year, I'm for keeping the edgy shows to 13 eps per season. I hate what happened to BSG this year.

I've always been crazy, but it's kept me from going insane.
Old May 16th, 2007, 03:07 PM

Havokscry has disabled reputation
Well at least the Amazing Race and two nights of Deal or No Deal are coming back.
Old May 16th, 2007, 11:04 PM

dragonfire has disabled reputation
deal or no deal is a fad. Give it a year and Howie will quit and it will be on 5 days a week in the afternoon. Look at who wants to be a millionare.

My Signature
Old May 17th, 2007, 04:19 PM

vernz has disabled reputation
im really angry about this cancellation of jerhico it didnt end like a series finale either they cant just leave it hang like that

Old May 17th, 2007, 04:24 PM
Site Admin

netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quote:
Originally Posted by vernz
im really angry about this cancellation of jerhico it didnt end like a series finale either they cant just leave it hang like that
It was a good season finale and got me pumped for a second one. I admire the writers of the show for writting a finale like that without knowing if they were going to be picked up yet. It was like the end of BSG season 1, when the finale was written and aired they had no idea if they would get renewed for another season, but they did it anyway.

Shame on CBS for not renewing a good show.

I am somewhat upset that Raines didn't get picked up on NBC, for a full season next fall. That was a good show too.
Old May 17th, 2007, 10:45 PM
LNoE Hero or Zombie?

ej knows what's in an order marker ej knows what's in an order marker ej knows what's in an order marker
Quote:
Originally Posted by netherspirit

I am somewhat upset that Raines didn't get picked up on NBC, for a full season next fall. That was a good show too.
I agree. While the "quirky cop/detective" schtick might be overplayed, Goldblum can do no wrong. I was mainly watching the show to enjoy his performance.

If they ever make a Jeff Goldblum biopic, I think Rowan Atkinson should play him. And if they ever make a movie about the life and times of Rowan Atkinson, I think Jeff Goldblum should be considered first.
Old May 18th, 2007, 01:12 AM
Ban Hammer Slammer!

Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quote:
Originally Posted by ej
If they ever make a Jeff Goldblum biopic, I think Rowan Atkinson should play him. And if they ever make a movie about the life and times of Rowan Atkinson, I think Jeff Goldblum should be considered first.
... Or, they could get together as Detective brothers in "Brownshoe and Bean". One brother with an overdeveloped sense of cerebral thinking the other with no sense of the cerebral at all ...

Seriously, I just couldn't get into Raines and they did a disservice to it in the ads. The ads made it appear he spoke to the dead victims. Instead he spoke to his own made up visions of them ... So it came down to watching Raines speak to his own insanity, sort of creepy don't you think?

As for Jericho, had I known it was the series finale I would have tried harder to get home for it. Oh well, I never actually saw Johnston die so for me all will forever be well in Jericho ...

Just because you're offended, it doesn't make you right.
Old May 18th, 2007, 03:04 AM
has been BANNED

Homba is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
I watched every dam episode of Jericho from the beginning, and I thought it had been really improving in the 2nd half of the season... hell, it was just starting to get GOOD! I can't believe they cancelled it, and to add insult to injury leaving it at that cliffhanger - that's just wrong. Hate, hate, hate me some CBS. Of course, this is the network that cancelled Smith, so par for the course.

I heard some talk on some TV board that CW or SciFi could do well to pick it up, but it's just speculation. I read that the outside shooting and the extras run up production costs, so (if true) that makes it less likely that it'll be picked up...

H
Old May 29th, 2007, 12:58 PM
Site Admin

netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Fans of Canceled ‘Jericho’ Mobilize With a Very Literal Protest
"Jericho" Fans Go Nuts
Going Nuts: Fans Shell CBS for Canceling 'Jericho'

Is that not completely awesome?
Old May 29th, 2007, 11:30 PM
ATF Agent

ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby!
That is awesome!

I've always been crazy, but it's kept me from going insane.
Old May 30th, 2007, 06:01 AM

DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonfire
deal or no deal is a fad. Give it a year and Howie will quit and it will be on 5 days a week in the afternoon. Look at who wants to be a millionare.
Don't talk to me about either of those shows - i hate them both! They are probably worse over here than in the States!
Old May 30th, 2007, 06:25 AM

dragonfire has disabled reputation
We should buy lots of Nuts and end them there!!

My Signature

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > TV