Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old July 2nd, 2020, 05:30 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth
Re: C3G Con 2020

Glad you got the trophy and got to play with Stan Lee. He's one of my favorite designs I've done all around. It's simple but I love the card art I did for him too.
Old July 2nd, 2020, 06:58 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

That ended up being my favorite day.
Had fun with my zombie army, Walkers x12, Lurkers x3 and Spawn.
That was brisket night which was simply incredible.
You all did an amazing job on the Skyscraper rules but I was ecstatic to have Soundwarp read through my RPG. Really meant a lot to me and he gave me great feedback. I just need to get back to do some editing.
Will have to save the ship to ship battle for next time. A couple more people would be cool as it was designed for 10-11.
Did we play the Tokyo game that night? That was fun. Stayed up fairly late for me. Slept well in my private kitchen.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old July 2nd, 2020, 07:12 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Yup, King of Tokyo was played late on Day 2. I won the first game after Tickle got taken out right before he could win. Then the same thing happened to me in game 2, I piled up 19 points and was about to win again, then I got taken out. Fun game!
Old July 2nd, 2020, 07:31 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Yeah, Spidey really shone Saturday night between the brisket and actually knowing how to play "King of Tokyo" well enough to teach it.

Tornado also gave me an awesome Batman toaster! (Thanks, T-Spinny!) which I used to finish off my share of the brisket at home these last two days. (Bat Kid loves it as well and got a Bat Sandwich in her lunch for preschool today).

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old July 2nd, 2020, 09:17 PM

Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
Quick someone enhance that Hulk II card and figure out what it does!

If I learned anything from the movies, yelling enhance at your computer should do the trick.
I tried! This is nothing like CSI......
Old July 2nd, 2020, 09:40 PM

Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby!

I’d also be interested to see how the draft played out for that game.
Old July 2nd, 2020, 09:47 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xael Raymand View Post
I’d also be interested to see how the draft played out for that game.
We drafted ahead of time on Scapers and Discord. I think Yodaking posted our drafts, which are in order. I got the first pick via randomizer and then it was a snake draft.

I used my top four pucks, which were, in order: Wonder Woman (I) (#1 overall), Hulk (II) (#16 overall), Hawkeye (III) (#17 overall), and (#32 overall).

It was 1,000 point armies, no other restrictions.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old July 2nd, 2020, 09:49 PM

Nice, didn’t realize they were in order. Thanks!
Old July 2nd, 2020, 11:51 PM
Captain Underpants

Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun

It was a pretty uneventful drive through the night. The roads were quiet and the weather was dry. Hours spent on the highway can play tricks with the mind and given enough time, cause it to shut down in an unexpected slumber. Luckily I was carrying thoughts of the mission and the simple anticipation of action kept me focused. Technically I was retired but Mac always knew just when to bring his best agent back into the fold.

Dawn was cracking by the time I pulled into the little town. The single page file sent over the fax before I left gave me the address and quick glance at the map as I entered the city limit was all I needed to locate their meeting spot.

I didn't have to wait long before I saw the cars start to pull in. The targets each unloaded their gear and with boisterous laughter carried their cargo into the BnB. There were nine in total and I couldn't help but be disappointed as to how easy this was going to be. After such a long layoff this time I was looking forward to diving right in and not playing around with amateurs.

I sat on a porch across the street, feet up on a railing, and waited until it started to get dark again. Several cigarettes burned hot but even when the sun was up, they didn't seem to notice. They were feeling quite good about their new little meeting place and although their were rumors that I was back in the game, not one of them suspected that I could actually be there watching them. Even when they posed for their goofy front porch photos they never looked over my way.

Their party started with food and bubbly. Although I couldn't hear the conversation, it looked as if they were picking teams for a battle of the boy bands karaoke night. I shook my head, flicked the cigarette off the side the porch and reached into my bag.

Even though I hadn't held the rifle in some time, it purred in my hands like it missed my touch. I lifted the scope up to my eye and rested the barrel on the edge of the railing. The gun melted into my shoulder until we were joined as one.

The magnified sight through the open window was clear as fresh bath water. I could see all nine of them gathered around some slop the locals pretend is pizza. It would be easy to take out two or even three of them before they even knew what was happening. I figured one more would be dumb enough to look over to see where the carnage was coming from. They would be cut nearly in half in a matter of seconds.

The plan was to drop the rifle and sprint around the dark side of their so called fortress to the cellar door access. I had already disposed of the rusty old padlock just before they arrived. The stairs would be dark but I had counted them and cleared the path to the shadowy corner behind the boiler. There is where I would wait until the survivors decided to place their calls, realize they had no back up in the area, and then argue over a plan of defense. Once they got comfortable, Mr. Helm would get the drop from inside their own safe house.

I ran through the plan several times in my head as I peered through the scope and slowly swayed the site back and forth over the targets. I couldn't help but think of fish and barrels.

"All skulls!" came the scream from inside the window and it was followed by excessive laughter. The ice breaking tournament was on and they were having as much fun as a group of middle school boys who just found daddy's old stack of mags. I wanted to think it was disturbing but I couldn't help but feel somewhat happy for them. It was just enough to make me pause.

Why had Mac sent me on this mission? What were these C3G'ers even up to? Was this so called secret meeting really a threat to security? Was Mac just testing my loyalty? Or better yet, was he testing my observation skills and deductive reasoning? Was I really supposed to take this mission on face value?

I lowered the rifle and took my time placing it back in the bag. My feet went back on the railing and I sat back in the chair. Another cigarette was lit and I just listened to the sounds of joy emanating from the secret hiding place of the C3G. It felt like a good night for all, including Mr. Matt Helm. I needed the smile and it felt good to embrace it.

Last edited by Matt Helm; July 3rd, 2020 at 12:07 AM.
Old July 2nd, 2020, 11:58 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

Old July 3rd, 2020, 12:05 AM

Hope you join us next year, Mr. Helm! If Mac will let you ....

Also, got to thinking, a big thing I didn't anticipate for the Con was how much swag I'd end up with! I didn't even picture the brisket and Impulse mini Spidey sent me home with. Lots of great stuff here, including Tick and Arthur repaints from Yodaking and dinos, Soundwave, Bat toaster, and Firefly minis from Tornado. Had to get that trophy in there again, of course, and the empty bottle of champagne Tornado brought.

You guys really are too generous!

Old July 3rd, 2020, 12:06 AM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

If it makes you feel any better, I didn't want to give you the trophy.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy