Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

Old February 13th, 2020, 05:27 AM

Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Project: Paper Standees

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pumpkin_King View Post
HUGE thanks to Ulysses in the heroscapers discord server, who got me almost every unit I needed from waves 2-5, except for Concan. Alexandros also got me a good chunk of C3V and some D&D.

Below is an updated list of what I need. Please help me get photos of them all!

Spoiler Alert!
No problem! I'll keep going until I run out of figures haha
Old February 13th, 2020, 01:12 PM
A Happy Extradimensional Horror

Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death!

Ulysses last night got me caught up to Wave 7! Here's an updated list of what I still need.

Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by Pumpkin_King; February 22nd, 2020 at 02:47 AM.
Old February 13th, 2020, 02:37 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I can see the Sun shining today, so I'll try to snap some pics and you can let me know if the light was good enough or not.
Old February 13th, 2020, 04:48 PM

Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death!

Absolutely! If you have them, maybe start with the later waves?

I'm alos looking for someone to donate pictures of AA. That's the big ticket item there.
Old February 13th, 2020, 05:28 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Here you go! I grabbed 10 of the more harder to get figures for you while the sun was out. Let me know if the lighting and angle were what you needed. I only took one pic of each one and wasn't sure what angle you preferred. Hope that helps. I sadly don't have the other exclusive units.

Spoiler Alert!
Old February 13th, 2020, 05:46 PM

These are WONDERFUL, thank you so much!! I'll get an updated list up soon. The ONLY thing I would ask is if you could re-take sujoah's from a lower angle, and more of a profile view. Thank you!!
Old February 13th, 2020, 06:16 PM
C3G Landlord

I haven't put him away yet in case you needed something different. I'll go see if I can get a quick pic in before the sun sets.
Old February 13th, 2020, 06:26 PM
C3G Landlord

This better?

Old February 13th, 2020, 06:52 PM

Absolutely, much better, thank you!
Old February 22nd, 2020, 02:48 AM

Updated a list again with the ones YK posted, as well as some from Sans in the discord.

I'd love some help editing images!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pumpkin_King View Post

Spoiler Alert!
Old March 9th, 2020, 11:37 PM

Alright! So I've updated the OP with links to everything complete. Here's everything I have so far:

- Rise of the Valkyrie
- Waves 1 & 2
- Waves 3 & 4

- Giant Waves 1-3
- Flagbearers & Terrain Expansions

This should all be figures and cards. Let me know if there's anything that needs fixing with any of these.

I will be taking a hiatus from this project for a short while, but I hope to get back into it soon.
Old March 10th, 2020, 01:17 AM

Looking ahead to other aspects of the project - the goal is to eliminate the barrier to entry entirely. I'd like people to be able to download and print some files, and be able to play. You can get d20s pretty much anywhere, but aside from the figures and cards, the two barriers I can see are combat dice and order markers. I whipped up some things here that might help.

Here's some "order markers":

They're meant to be folded into triangles, with the "ends" of each strip glued or taped together.

I used Leaf_It's emoticons to make this - it's meant to be printed on sticky paper and stuck/glued to convential dice.

What do ya'll think?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units