Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > AotV Customs
AotV Customs A place for Arena of the Valkyrie Customs

Notices

Old January 5th, 2020, 01:03 PM
A Happy Extradimensional Horror

Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death!
AOTV General Discussion

Realized we didn’t have a general discussion thread.

Let’s get moving again after the holidays. Where are we at, what can we prioritize?

Last edited by Pumpkin_King; February 25th, 2021 at 09:45 PM.
Old January 21st, 2020, 10:13 AM

Zeldarck rolls all skulls baby! Zeldarck rolls all skulls baby! Zeldarck rolls all skulls baby! Zeldarck rolls all skulls baby! Zeldarck rolls all skulls baby! Zeldarck rolls all skulls baby!
Re: AOTV General Discussion

I begin to look at your work, and it's so cool to do something of those mini C3V and SoV compatible, I hope they will be took in account for the future SoV/C3V
I will buy the set of planetwalkers I don't have.

Did you plan to do some common unit or only unique ones ?
Old January 21st, 2020, 10:22 AM

Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death!

Hey Zel, good question!

Right now, the plan is only uniques. We don’t want people to have to buy multiple sets of minis and have uniques left over.
Old January 21st, 2020, 01:29 PM

Zeldarck rolls all skulls baby! Zeldarck rolls all skulls baby! Zeldarck rolls all skulls baby! Zeldarck rolls all skulls baby! Zeldarck rolls all skulls baby! Zeldarck rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pumpkin_King View Post
Hey Zel, good question!

Right now, the plan is only uniques. We don’t want people to have to buy multiple sets of minis and have uniques left over.
Nice, I totally agree with your choice
Old April 8th, 2020, 05:37 PM

Alllllright folks, it's that time again. We're looking to start up Pod 2.

What does that mean?

Well, we'll need some volunteer designers from the community, who will then vote on what units they want to help work on. The figures being used for AOTV can be found here, the ones NOT marked with skulls. After the 4 units are chosen, the Pod will vote for two lead members. Once that's done, design will start.

Can I get some volunteers for Pod 2?
Old April 8th, 2020, 06:59 PM

Re: AOTV General Discussion - Pod 2 starting soon!

Just posting again to clarify that when we get enough people for Pod 2 it'll start right away!
Old April 8th, 2020, 07:12 PM

Also, please re-check the list of figures I linked. I've updated it with the current claims.
Old April 8th, 2020, 10:37 PM

Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I would like to volunteer for pod 2.
Old April 8th, 2020, 10:52 PM

Fantastic, one down.
Old April 9th, 2020, 06:31 PM

Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I'd like to join the 2nd pod! It's been great to follow the progress on this project and I'd love to contribute in a more focused way.
Old April 9th, 2020, 07:08 PM

Owlman rolls all skulls baby! Owlman rolls all skulls baby! Owlman rolls all skulls baby! Owlman rolls all skulls baby! Owlman rolls all skulls baby! Owlman rolls all skulls baby!

I'm down for pod 2!

"Our mother has been absent ever since we founded Rome; but there's gonna be a party when the wolf comes home."
Old April 10th, 2020, 12:36 PM

The Long eared bat knows what's in an order marker The Long eared bat knows what's in an order marker The Long eared bat knows what's in an order marker

I am up for helping in another pod.

Long live heroscape

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > AotV Customs