Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old June 1st, 2019, 02:15 AM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth
Re: New England Revival - East Providence, RI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Perkins View Post
I can look into if there are any places that could host it near me (west of Boston) in the next few days.
@itsbuzzi , if I'm able to get a location near me, would you be interested in having 2 tournaments this summer, one near Boston in addition to the tournament you're planning to host?

I don't know who all the NYC players are Sir H., would you be able to tag them?
@chas @kolakoski @Taeblewalker @Sherman Davies

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 282 - 124
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old June 1st, 2019, 09:50 AM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

Don't forget @IshMEL .

Old June 1st, 2019, 01:59 PM

Joecrazy3193 is surprisingly tart

He tagged me. I’m in Jersey the week that you will be down Sir Heroscape I’ll be on my own vacation. I’ll be free in August. If there’s one in Boston that be closer. Still a road strip to RI sounds fun.

I'm Not Crazy I'm Joecrazy
Old June 1st, 2019, 02:27 PM

WarBanner is surprisingly tart

It's a hike for me, but I'm considering it. I'll see if any other locals want to carpool.

Krug rhymes with "hug", not "dude"
Old June 1st, 2019, 10:56 PM

WarBanner is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Perkins View Post
I can look into if there are any places that could host it near me (west of Boston) in the next few days.
@itsbuzzi , if I'm able to get a location near me, would you be interested in having 2 tournaments this summer, one near Boston in addition to the tournament you're planning to host?

I don't know who all the NYC players are Sir H., would you be able to tag them?
I'll email them, since they're the ones I'd be looking to carpool with.

Krug rhymes with "hug", not "dude"
Old June 2nd, 2019, 01:22 AM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

So are we thinking a second tourney on Saturday July 6th or just moving this tourney up to that weekend?

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 282 - 124
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old June 2nd, 2019, 02:41 PM

Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I'm working on trying to set up a second tournament (I don't want to interfere with the original, and 2 heroscape tournaments sounds fun).

I have a potential location for hosting in July, but will have to call them back Tuesday to confirm. I'll give more info then when I have it.
Old June 2nd, 2019, 08:58 PM

itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby!

Hello all, sorry just came back from a trip to NY(I should have picked you up Warbanner lol). I have 2 concerns for moving the tourney to the date specified:

1) I typically give 2 months in advance for my tourneys to give enough people time to stumble in and to give me time to finalize everything; the location should be finalized by the end of the week.

2) Ii don't have the location know-how as Chris appears to have in Boston; I'm familiar with the location as I went to school there but don't have any contacts in the area.

I think having two tourneys would work out and I can sure help out with the July tourney. It seems more encompassing than mine being in a more central location. I'm game.

Keep doing what you're doing, but do it better. ~Self

Classic Card Scans & Tourney Map Building Requirements Excel Sheet
Old June 6th, 2019, 06:20 PM

Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

For anyone also considering attending the July 6th event discussed in this thread, here's the official thread for the July 6th event:
https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...ad.php?t=55854
All further discussion on that event will happen on the new thread.
Old June 17th, 2019, 08:27 AM

itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby!

Location has been updated and if anything changes I'll post it here.

Old June 17th, 2019, 07:04 PM

Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby!
Re: New England Revival - Seekonk, MA

I will put this on the calendar and pretty sure I will make it, hopefully with 1 or 2 others. Seekonk in right down the street, so this is perfect.
Old June 18th, 2019, 08:12 AM

Re: New England Revival - Seekonk, MA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drewman-chu View Post
I will put this on the calendar and pretty sure I will make it, hopefully with 1 or 2 others. Seekonk in right down the street, so this is perfect.
Oh perfect! I'll put you and your +1 or 2 down!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events