Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old January 16th, 2019, 11:08 PM

Tiamat rolls all skulls baby! Tiamat rolls all skulls baby! Tiamat rolls all skulls baby! Tiamat rolls all skulls baby! Tiamat rolls all skulls baby!
Michigamers Heroscape Group Inaugural Tourney!

The Michigamers Heroscape Group Inaugural Tournament

Hey everyone! Our fledgling Heroscape community here in the mitten state is going to be putting on its' first tournament, and it's going to be a BIG one. Get ready for a

Battle of the Giants!!!

When: February 23rd. Registration and setup starts at 11am. Dice will fly at noon.

Where: 6075 Jackson Road
Ann Arbor, Michigan 48103

Format: Battle of the Giants. 500 point armies. A minimum of 250pts of your army must consist of Huge and/or Large figures. Armies can have a maximum of 18 figures. We're hoping some of our newer local players will be joining us, so we're going to keep things simple and restrict it to classic Heroscape only i.e. no SoV, C3V, or Marvel.

Entry fee is $5 and there will be prizes!

We'd love to see you there!

Roster as of 01-24-19

In:
Tiamat
wargamingaddict87
coachmuskie +1
outforblood
Father_of_Julian
Julian
Marduk
Big_Oldprankster
Turfteamshane + 1
Mr. Mackie +1
Additional Michigamers = 2 (at least)

Maybe:
TradeMark
lefton4ya
flameslayer +1
Ann Arbor beginners + ???

Last edited by Tiamat; February 18th, 2019 at 10:32 AM. Reason: updating attendees
Old January 17th, 2019, 01:04 PM

outforblood rolls all skulls baby! outforblood rolls all skulls baby! outforblood rolls all skulls baby! outforblood rolls all skulls baby! outforblood rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Michigamers Heroscape Group Inaugural Tourney!

Yo! Count me and @Father Of Julian in! Maybe @Marduk and @Richard want to join us? I love the format too. Gonna be epic!

Hey @Big Oldprankster , @TradeMark , @lefton4ya @flameslayer93 think y'all can make it up?

SCAPE OR DIE!
Great transactions with: Cavalier,Jim,rudyvalentine,Hilo Scaper,land.scape,Lord Pyre,Cosmo,Hogg,TheSilverSurfer,lefton4ya,Superfrog wargamingaddict87...

Last edited by outforblood; January 17th, 2019 at 01:53 PM.
Old January 17th, 2019, 01:45 PM

Marduk has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by outforblood View Post
Yo! Count me and @Father Of Julian in! Maybe @Marduk and @Richard want to join us? I love the format too. Gonna be epic!
Barring some form of plague, count me in. I even know pretty much what army to bring.

Malpractice makes malperfect!
Ohio Valley Association of Heroscapers

Art by Susan Van Camp, Copyright 2006. www.artbysvc.com
Old January 17th, 2019, 06:20 PM

TradeMark has disabled reputation

I'm thinking about it.

I may have spent a few minutes contemplating lists last night...
Old January 18th, 2019, 10:14 AM

Tiamat rolls all skulls baby! Tiamat rolls all skulls baby! Tiamat rolls all skulls baby! Tiamat rolls all skulls baby! Tiamat rolls all skulls baby!

Hey! Great to hear that we have some commits already @outforblood , @Father_Of_Julian, and plague not withstanding @Marduk . I feel like a college football coach who is putting together a nationally ranked recruiting class. On that note, hey @TradeMark , we're offering full scholarships and guaranteed all A's in all your classes, so keep on contemplating.

I also think we're going to have a strong local showing so things are really shaping up.
Old January 18th, 2019, 01:25 PM

A scholarship that's unpossible me fail? Huzzah!
Old January 18th, 2019, 02:02 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

I will let my crew know. Only problem is my friend sold all of his Heroscape and I am in the process of selling mine as well, though I am keeping a lot of the bigger figures.
Old January 20th, 2019, 12:11 PM

Thanks @Tornado ! I really appreciate you spreading the word.

Don't worry about having enough figures. If you or anyone else wants to join in on the festivities, we have tons of stuff here in Ann Arbor. If you send us your army ahead of time we can have it ready to go when you arrive.
Old January 20th, 2019, 12:58 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Cool.
Old January 20th, 2019, 02:30 PM

wargamingaddict87 knows what's in an order marker wargamingaddict87 knows what's in an order marker

Hear Ye! Hear Ye!
In honor of the first Michigamers Heroscape Tourney, I will be doubling the prize pool.
If 10 people show up, 50$ in entry but 100$ in Heroscape prizes will be available. Etc. Etc.

I can’t wait to battle on the 23rd of February
Old January 20th, 2019, 03:35 PM

I will say that after fiddling with a few concepts, the 250 in biggun's really does complicate army building in a good way- pushes a different mindset into building. Kudos on a good idea.
Old January 20th, 2019, 04:49 PM

Turfteamshane is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Me and my wife are planning on coming. But if anyone is selling heroscape figures or land can they bring it? I am always looking to buy more.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events