Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios > Architects of the Realms of Valhalla
Architects of the Realms of Valhalla Discussion and presentation of the maps approved by the ARV.

Notices

Old February 12th, 2018, 06:34 PM
Night of the Living Plastic

Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: NEW CONTEST!!! - Contest Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
Here you go guys, this is the Contest prize found in my Terrain Thread. More pics and angles of the prize here.

This is the last one I'm making for map contest winners. May the best map win.
TREX, this looks amazing. I wish had the tools and knowledge to make things like this without a tutorial or anything.
Old February 12th, 2018, 06:42 PM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
Here you go guys, this is the Contest prize found in my Terrain Thread. More pics and angles of the prize here.

This is the last one I'm making for map contest winners. May the best map win.
*considering quitting judgeship so I can enter and try to win that*

That looks super stinking awesome, TREX! You've really outdone yourself!

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19
Old February 12th, 2018, 06:45 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Thanks @BiggaBullfrog . The pics don't do it justice from my phone. For anyone wondering, the bowl floor stone work is engraved. With the positive feedback I've gotten from facebook and requests for people to buy them, I may attempt to sell some of these type towers. We will see. @Leaf_It , this was built out of my head from scratch in short of 3hrs saturday morning.

EDIT: My wife told me I should just keep it. I said, no worries I'll just make another one.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old February 12th, 2018, 06:56 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

The prize is not based on official lore of heroscape. It just popped into my head and I made it so.......there's that.

Old February 12th, 2018, 07:11 PM
"like" happy

What do you guys think of the Idea of having a felt bottom on the towers? (to prevent any kind of scuffing to the play surface, not that they are sharp on bottom anyway.)

Old February 12th, 2018, 07:15 PM

Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness

@TREX

That may be the coolest prize yet. You are so skilled and creative. Well done!
Old February 12th, 2018, 07:21 PM
"like" happy

Thanks @Nomad . I love to craft things.

EDIT: Just added a luxurious Felt bottom to the tower. Definitely an improvement.

Last edited by TREX; February 12th, 2018 at 08:18 PM.
Old February 21st, 2018, 07:33 AM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

The Contest is now open to Submissions!!!

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old February 21st, 2018, 12:06 PM

cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Searing Pass by cmgames

Two armies must cross the Searing Pass. Each hopes to get through the pass to attack the enemy on the far side. But the dreaded Moltarns live in this pass and guard it jealously. Entering the pass means a fight on two fronts - the Moltarns all about you and the enemy ahead. And the pass itself is a dangerous place to linger - the intense heat and pools of molten lava take their own toll.

Spoiler Alert!

~Z

The influence of a frozen beef pie
My map thread

Last edited by cmgames; February 21st, 2018 at 12:53 PM. Reason: mis-spelling
Old February 21st, 2018, 12:45 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Thank you for the submission cmgames!!

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old February 21st, 2018, 04:42 PM

Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness

cmgames - first on the board for the Landmarks of Valhalla contest. Thank you!
Old February 21st, 2018, 06:41 PM
"like" happy

@cmgames , thanks for the submission. Are there special rules for the moltarns in the pdf?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios > Architects of the Realms of Valhalla