Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Notices

Old December 20th, 2020, 06:56 PM

mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Let It Begin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dysole View Post
Round 1 is on Borogoves.

The GUILD_WARRIOR v. mtl1998 pool of armies is:
* Bol, Kon-Tar-Na, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Su-Bak-Na, Marrden Nagrubsx4
* Braxas, Marcu Esenwein, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Buccaneers of Tortugax3
GUILD_WARRIOR chooses who places first.
Starting very soon... Hoping to have some success with the buccs in a different format this time around.
Old December 20th, 2020, 08:22 PM

mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Let It Begin

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtl1998 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dysole View Post
Round 1 is on Borogoves.

The GUILD_WARRIOR v. mtl1998 pool of armies is:
* Bol, Kon-Tar-Na, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Su-Bak-Na, Marrden Nagrubsx4
* Braxas, Marcu Esenwein, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Buccaneers of Tortugax3
GUILD_WARRIOR chooses who places first.
Starting very soon... Hoping to have some success with the buccs in a different format this time around.
Well, the buccs did it no thanks to Raelin or Braxas really. @GUILD_WARRIOR surrendered with one nagrub against two pirates and Marcu. One single pirate took Raelin down in two attacks of 5. Kon-Tar-Na leapt into the middle of pirates also taking down a Raelin before the slugfest begun. After the Raelins died, Braxas was the next target, only defending against a nagrub, and dying without taking an offensive OM. Su-Bak-Na had a similar life, failing to roll defense against a couple of pirates on the opposite side of the board. Opportunistic felt as good as I expected it to feel against melee bonding. The difference between 3 attack and 4 attack is substantial. I love how much work the pirates can get done with 4 attacks of 4 per turn.
Ggs, GUILD_WARRIOR. It was a close one!

Edit: The report link is showing me Season 38 games, but I won this matchup.
Old December 20th, 2020, 10:09 PM
OHS S40 and VCheese #2 Champion

boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Special Event: Bring the VCheese #2 First Games by 12/21

I can only report S38 wins as well. My Raelin backed Knights were able to grind out a win against Vegies Trons. The MW were huge for me in this game, forcing Vegie to play aggressively with his Raelin or lose the ping battle. Definitely benefited from some unbelievable tanky defensive rolls with Knights, and a key init switch that let me finish off his Raelin. gg!

Tournament Record:126-52 Online record:67-34
Peoria IL Monthly Tournaments

Old December 20th, 2020, 10:16 PM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth

Boromir's Knights triumphed over my Trons on Fossil tonight. Boromir played a great game is really the most important thing I can say. I wanted the northern sandy hill, above Wannok. I didn't really like the idea of fighting the battle on the center hill, since I felt it was too vulnerable to be can-opened by the Knights and then the Trons get overrun. Boromir opened by extreme slowrolling his Knights. He only moved his Raelin two spaces outside his startzone, exactly 8 spaces away from the sandy hill on which I was setting up, which denied the Blastatrons height pings on the Kyrie. After his development of a ton of Knights on to his center hill as I developed my Trons up in the north, he sent Marro Warriors up on his R2OM3 and shot my Glad off Wannok. The Marro Warriors were basically untouchable to the Trons with 7 defense Knights as a physical barrier to prevent targeting beacon in front of them, and they threatened to easily out-trade my Blastatrons pings of 1v3 on boromir's Raelin with shots of 3v5 on to my Glads. On my R3OM2, I moved up Raelin aggressively, hoping to carry Glads into the Knights to bust the wall open and catch the Marros. I basically got that, but my Raelin fell to the Marros when I lost the R4 initiative. After that, the trades were just in boromir's favor. boromir had four or five attacks of 3 or sometimes 4v4 on my Glads, while I was throwing four attacks of 4v6 (or sometimes 3v4, at a Knight that would leave Raelin's aura to flank) and boromir was outdamaging me as he should have been. Eventually all the Glads fell and I was just left with a big pile of Blasts sitting on the sandy hill. boromir tried to finish them off with Marros, but I had some fortunate luck to keep pinging them down under 3 members with 2v5s as they retreated to water to clone back up. boromir switched over to Knights, and pushed Raelin foward, at which point I attempted to work towards scattering my Blasts across the board while simultaneously killing Raelin with a targeting beacon, kind of a hail mary play where I was hoping to finish off the 2 wound Raelin and 4 wound Gilbert in a single turn and then run my 7 range Blasts around the board against the plodding Knights. I didn't get the Raelin kill and boromir hit a dispatch to shut down the Blasts. Fun game, well played. The Raelin backed Knights were just so difficult to deal with.
Old December 20th, 2020, 10:48 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
More Games

Round 2 is on Fossil.

The dok v. mtl1998 pool of armies is:
* Major Q9, Marcu Esenwein, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Deathreaversx3, Fen Hydra
dok chooses who places first.

The knight of scape v. shiftrex pool of armies is:
* Finn the Viking Champion, Marro Warriors, Sir Gilbert, Knights of Westonx4
* Marcu Esenwein, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], 10th Regiment of Footx4, Fen Hydra
shiftrex chooses who places first.

Round 3 is on Wyrmwalk.

The sir heroscape v. boromir96 pool of armies is:
* Bol, Isamu, Marcu Esenwein, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Nhah Scirh Cultistsx5
* Marro Warriors, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Sir Gilbert, Knights of Westonx4
sir heroscape chooses who places first.

~Dysole, not sure why the sheet isn't updating but give it another shot
Old December 21st, 2020, 03:23 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Key moments from my revenge win over Tiamat (who beat me in the opening game of VCheese 1):

My Marro Warrior snipes a Krav in the start zone R1OM2.

TKN stomps two Havech to grab Dagmar at the end of R3.

I win initiative R4 anyway and put 5 wounds on TKN in 3 5v5s.

His last Marro Warrior fails twice for water clone and gets shot down from range.

I won with 4 eradicators and Marcu left, while Tiamat had a single sleeping Nagrub.
Old December 21st, 2020, 07:31 PM

Grey Waves wears ripped pants of awesomeness Grey Waves wears ripped pants of awesomeness Grey Waves wears ripped pants of awesomeness Grey Waves wears ripped pants of awesomeness Grey Waves wears ripped pants of awesomeness Grey Waves wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I got really lucky with the Cronroller and managed to defeat Taeblewalker's knight build. Round 2 of the game the repulsors alone managed to kill a shadow space- and jungle tree- backed Raelin. Finn and Concan both died in 2 shots from attacks from the omnicron snipers on height. Taeblewalker conceded in round 5 or so with all 3 of his heroes dead and the vast majority of his knights still back in his start zone.
Old December 21st, 2020, 08:25 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

I beat William. Raelin was able to sit at the front of the SZ near the 7-hex sand and protect AGs and Mimring as William ran his Cathar into a deadly line of fire and arrows. He forfeited with Raymond and Marcu left against half-life Mimring/Raelin, 8 AGs, and the MWs.
Old December 21st, 2020, 08:54 PM

Knight of Scape wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knight of Scape wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knight of Scape wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knight of Scape wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knight of Scape wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knight of Scape wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knight of Scape wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Round Two

Shiftrex and I are getting started now. Knights vs. 10th, let's go!
Old December 21st, 2020, 10:40 PM
I'm Feeling Inspired To Play Some Gladiators

BodaciousBlood knows what's in an order marker BodaciousBlood knows what's in an order marker BodaciousBlood knows what's in an order marker

Finished up with Vydar is the Man this evening. Scaperdude and I will be playing tomorrow morning at 10 am MT.
Old December 21st, 2020, 10:49 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
New Games

Round 2 is on Fossil.

The bodaciousblood v. scaperedude pool of armies is:
* Morgan's Riflemen, Sgt. Drake Alexander [RotV], 4th Massachusetts Linex5
* Siiv, Vulcanmech Incendiborgs, Cathar Spearmenx4
bodaciousblood chooses who places first.

The grey waves v. superfrog pool of armies is:
* Marcu Esenwein, Omegacron, Omnicron Repulsorsx3, Omnicron Snipersx2
* Marcu Esenwein, Marro Warriors, Havech Eradicatorsx5
superfrog chooses who places first.

Round 3 is on Wyrmwalk.

The heroscaper2010 v. shiftrex pool of armies is:
* Marro Warriors, Mimring, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Arrow Grutsx6
* Marcu Esenwein, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], 10th Regiment of Footx4, Fen Hydra
heroscaper2010 chooses who places first.

~Dysole, noting y'all have until the 27th to get it taken care of

Last edited by Dysole; December 21st, 2020 at 11:11 PM.
Old December 21st, 2020, 11:04 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Those are the old R2 games I think.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events