Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Contests and Forum Games
Contests and Forum Games Create, Participate, or Vote in a contest or Forum game here

Notices

Old December 24th, 2020, 01:54 AM

Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
VC Quiz

Test your official customs knowledge with this cheesy VC quiz I cooked up:
VC QUIZ

I'd love to hear scores. I'll start with my score, a paltry 42%.

Enjoy this little time killer while hiding from your in-laws during the holidays.

Note: I've added keywords where appropriate i.e. 'Gnids' suffices as well as 'Marro Gnids'

Edit: Added an Official Heroscape Units Quiz too, Marvel included:
OFFICIAL UNITS QUIZ

Last edited by Ulysses; December 24th, 2020 at 01:35 PM.
Old December 24th, 2020, 02:23 AM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: VC Quiz

Cool quiz, I've been wanting something like this for a while. Should have gone to bed but played it instead. I got a 73%, with a lot of figures that made me smack my head when I realized I'd forgotten them.

FYI it is missing a couple of newer figures like Kuthak and Breach. Maybe some more, but those were the two I tried that didn't show up.

I'd love to see a Classic 'Scape version!

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19
Old December 24th, 2020, 02:39 AM

Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggaBullfrog View Post
Cool quiz, I've been wanting something like this for a while. Should have gone to bed but played it instead. I got a 73%, with a lot of figures that made me smack my head when I realized I'd forgotten them.

FYI it is missing a couple of newer figures like Kuthak and Breach. Maybe some more, but those were the two I tried that didn't show up.

I'd love to see a Classic 'Scape version!
73% is incredible! Nicely done.
That makes since about the missing figs as I pulled the data out of the 'Books' index which is missing a few new units. I plan to add them soon.
The same site does have existing quizzes for classic 'Scape by general and one quiz for all of classic 'Scape, though that one only goes to wave 10, so maybe I'll do an updated one with D&D.
Sorry to keep you up Thanks for checking it out Bigga!
Old December 24th, 2020, 02:50 AM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Yep

Kuthnak and Breach are missing.

Here was my final results.

Spoiler Alert!

~Dysole, who typed
Spoiler Alert!
like 5 times confident that was its name
Old December 24th, 2020, 02:55 AM

Re: Yep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dysole View Post
Kuthnak and Breach are missing.

Here was my final results.

Spoiler Alert!

~Dysole, who typed
Spoiler Alert!
like 5 times confident that was its name
Quite impressive! Breach and Kuthnak have been added.
Old December 24th, 2020, 07:24 AM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

How do I start the quiz once I go to the page?

Old December 24th, 2020, 10:05 AM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth

I think you just start "Play Quiz" and it starts.

Fun quiz. I got a 65%, exactly 100 VC units named, which isn't bad.
Old December 24th, 2020, 01:36 PM

OFFICIAL UNITS QUIZ Added
Old December 24th, 2020, 03:25 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Results

Missing Samuel Brown.

Spoiler Alert!

~Dysole, feeling like she should have done a bit better
Old December 24th, 2020, 04:06 PM

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

I pressed Start Quiz. I see a place to type in an answer but I don't see the questions. Am I supposed to be seeing pics?

Old December 24th, 2020, 04:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taeblewalker View Post
I pressed Start Quiz. I see a place to type in an answer but I don't see the questions. Am I supposed to be seeing pics?
Sorry, I should've clarified. There are no questions, just start the quiz and begin entering any unit names you can think of into the text box. Correct responses will show in the columns below.
Good luck!
Old December 24th, 2020, 04:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulysses View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taeblewalker View Post
Sorry, I should've clarified. There are no questions, just start the quiz and begin entering any unit names you can think of into the text box. Correct responses will show in the columns below.
Good luck!
Got it. Thanks!

Last edited by Dysole; February 3rd, 2021 at 10:23 AM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Contests and Forum Games