Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old September 13th, 2012, 01:02 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Ragman - Design Phase

Both Ragman and Ghost Rider would be putting figures on Ragman's card. I think that's very interesting although I would like to see a max.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old September 13th, 2012, 01:09 PM
Who ISN'T One of My Brothers??

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun

I have been worried about having 2 defensive powers, so 3 defense is a good change.

I'd prefer to leave off a cap unless the initial shows he's too strong. With only a single attack, unless he's facing a swarm of common figures, it'll take a while to rack up figures on his card and he'll end up burning a lot of those just to stay alive. Dropping his attack 1 is another option.

I like the figures over markers, and Vigilante seems like the best class to me.

".... the Cambridge ladies do not care, above
Cambridge if sometimes in its box of
sky lavender and cornerless, the
moon rattles like a fragment of angry candy"
Old September 13th, 2012, 01:59 PM
More Interesting Than He Actually Is

Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Bear in mind that he has to kill the figures to get the Suit (and thus get to use Debt... Paid. As a low-powered mid-level hero, I doubt he'd get more than a single figure often in a game of Superscape anyway... Which may pose another problem entirely (fun factor).

C3G Needs You! Interested in playtesting? Want to playtest?
Humbled to have been a C3G Hero!
Old September 13th, 2012, 02:01 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I like the attack of 4 still.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old September 13th, 2012, 05:02 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

I like the write-up & the 2 original powers but not the Magical Defense on their. There is very little incentive to use YOUR DEBT IS PAID until he is down to his last life. It takes the strategy out of it & you might as well remove YOUR DEBT IS PAID & give him an extra 3 lives.
Old September 13th, 2012, 05:22 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I don't see that as a bad thing, since he very well may take 2 or 3 wounds on his way to destroying a figure to begin with!

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old September 13th, 2012, 05:46 PM

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

I just don't see it's worth having those 2 powers together.
Old September 13th, 2012, 05:49 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by A3n View Post
I just don't see it's worth having those 2 powers together.
Against a figure without Magical Defense, I wouldn't use Your Debt Is Paid until he had only 1 Life remaining so I definitely see A3n's point. Something should change so there's more of a strategic choice happening.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old September 13th, 2012, 05:50 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

I could see dropping Magical Defense. How adept is he at using magic?
Old September 13th, 2012, 06:37 PM

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun

His powers and abilities are magical in nature, but from what I've read, he doesn't strike me as someone who's very strong in or even uses magic all that often. I could live with dropping Magical Defense, but I think the design would need some major changes*. Without Magical Defense, it's just going to be way too hard for him to get any momentum in destroying figures and his powers are useless until he does.

*Going with markers and starting with some on his card, maybe.

Old September 13th, 2012, 07:31 PM

If people don't like Magical Defense and Your Debt is Paid together, here's some options:

Dropping MD:
Quote:
RAG SUIT OF SOULS
Start the game with 3 green Rag markers on this card. Add one to Ragman’s Attack Number for each Rag marker on this card up to a maximum of +3 attack. When Ragman destroys an opponent's figure, you may replace 1 previously removed Rag marker.

YOUR DEBT IS PAID
If Ragman is attacked by an opponent's figure and at least 1 skull is rolled, instead of rolling defense die normally, you may remove one Rag marker from this card and ignore any wounds that would be received.

With alternate RSoS:
RAG SUIT OF SOULS
Start the game with 3 green Rag markers on this card. Before attacking with Ragman, you may remove a Rag marker from this card to add 1 additional skull to whatever is rolled. When Ragman destroys an opponent's figure, you may replace 1 previously removed Rag marker.
Or drop YDiP (which I think is a more thematic power than MD):
Quote:
RAG SUIT OF SOULS
When Ragman destroys an opponent’s figure, you may place the destroyed figure on this card. Before attacking with Ragman, you may remove a destroyed figure from this card to add 1 additional skull to whatever is rolled.

Old September 13th, 2012, 07:50 PM

What about leaving YDIP as is & change RSoS like:

Quote:
RAG SUIT OF SOULS
When a figure you control destroys an opponent’s figure within 6 clear sight spaces of Ragman, you may place the destroyed figure on this card. Add one to Ragman’s Attack Number for each destroyed figure on this card up to a maximum of +3 attack.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library