Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old August 6th, 2011, 07:39 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth
Re: Brainiac V - Design Phase

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirGalahad View Post
What's with the monkey on his shoulder?[/LEFT]
That's Koko, his pet. I think he was a space monkey. He wasn't anything more than a companion to Brainy & he actually didn't appear that often so it was a strange inclusion.

Cheers
Old August 6th, 2011, 08:17 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by A3n View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
SHIELD BELT
Before rolling defense dice against an attack, you may roll one defense die. If you roll a Shield, Brainiac ignores the attack and doesn't take any damage.
I can live with that although for a shield that low odds for it working (1 in 3).
Maybe roll 2 defense dice then if you like those odds better, and if just one shield is rolled he gets the block.

My gut tells me that just one Belt Shield die is good enough combined with his normal defense of 5. Thematically, he just doesn't have that belt activated all the time.
Old August 6th, 2011, 10:33 PM

Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I'd say it really depends on how much you want the Legionnaires to cost. If you expect them to be less than 200, a 1/3 chance to block all wounds plus a good regular defense of 5 is pretty respectable.
Old August 6th, 2011, 10:42 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

I like the idea of making this an E-Glyph, but I'd like to keep it weaker so Superman or Anti-Monitor are broken with it.
Old August 6th, 2011, 10:47 PM

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
I like the idea of making this an E-Glyph, but I'd like to keep it weaker so Superman or Anti-Monitor are broken with it.
Well anti-monitor can't use E-Glyphs as an Event Hero anyway. But we could make it only work for those without the Super Strength power. Or at a different level for those with like maybe they have to roll a blank.
Old August 6th, 2011, 10:51 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
Well anti-monitor can't use E-Glyphs as an Event Hero anyway. But we could make it only work for those without the Super Strength power. Or at a different level for those with like maybe they have to roll a blank.
I forget that Event Heroes can't use E-Glyphs, but both of those suggestions are good ideas to fix it for those with SS if we decide to make this an E-Glyph. I am fine with either a power or a Glyph here.
Old August 6th, 2011, 10:56 PM

Lightbulb Re: Brainiac V - Design Phase

I was against it when it was suggested that they all should have the glyph but the more I think about it, it would be cool to have as a possible glyph in the pool of glyphs & we could just make that Brainy is the only one that starts with it & have it in his power that he can't loose it.

What about we don't de-power it at all but it is destroyed if the figure with it takes a wound. But Brainy's power would also prevent it's destruction since he has the 12th level intellect to repair it & he was the inventor.
Old August 6th, 2011, 11:06 PM

Quote:
What about we don't de-power it at all but it is destroyed if the figure with it takes a wound. But Brainy's power would also prevent it's destruction since he has the 12th level intellect to repair it & he was the inventor.
Actually for that matter is it really that powerful if superman had it? As an E-glyph if he takes a wound he would loose it anyway.
Old August 6th, 2011, 11:34 PM

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

I am not 100% against an E-Glyph, but I prefer it as a singular power on this card.
Old August 7th, 2011, 02:39 AM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

I feel the belt should work more often and his natural defense should be lower. He invented the belt for a reason (he is worthless in combat.)

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez
Old August 7th, 2011, 07:51 AM

Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

So maybe a d20 roll then? 13+ takes no damage (40%).

If you wanted to make it an e-glyph you could do a bonus for Legionnaires.
Old August 7th, 2011, 09:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Good Pig View Post
So maybe a d20 roll then? 13+ takes no damage (40%).

If you wanted to make it an e-glyph you could do a bonus for Legionnaires.
I think if you go with a D20 roll, you take away the fun of rolling the extra Defense dice.

SHIELD BELT
Before rolling defense dice against an attack, you may first roll 2 defense dice. If you roll one or more shields, Brainiac V takes no damage.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library