Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project > C3G Library
C3G Library This area collects all the released designs. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old March 22nd, 2010, 03:59 AM
C3G Hero

whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Lex Luthor - Design Phase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
Whitey, can you fix the link, I keep getting Disney for some reason?
Sure, but it is a bit big...
Old March 22nd, 2010, 04:10 AM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Thanks, I will add that to the front page now. Do you think that it is worth loosing the pic with the Red K in it though?
Old March 22nd, 2010, 04:15 AM

mrcrimson wears ripped pants of awesomeness mrcrimson wears ripped pants of awesomeness mrcrimson wears ripped pants of awesomeness mrcrimson wears ripped pants of awesomeness mrcrimson wears ripped pants of awesomeness mrcrimson wears ripped pants of awesomeness

The red k pic kinda looks like a thinner version of kingpin. maybe photoshop a pic of him holding green k into red k?
Old March 22nd, 2010, 04:18 AM

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrcrimson View Post
The red k pic kinda looks like a thinner version of kingpin. maybe photoshop a pic of him holding green k into red k?
Ahhh... excellent suggestion! I didn't think of that because I don't have the skills to do that, but I know GO, A3n, and Whitey do.
Old March 22nd, 2010, 04:23 AM
C3G Hero

whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Thanks, I will add that to the front page now. Do you think that it is worth loosing the pic with the Red K in it though?
I wouldn't think that it matters much. Batman isn't holding a grapple or a batarang...
I think that going for the character's iconic pose is always good.
Old March 22nd, 2010, 04:24 AM

mrcrimson wears ripped pants of awesomeness mrcrimson wears ripped pants of awesomeness mrcrimson wears ripped pants of awesomeness mrcrimson wears ripped pants of awesomeness mrcrimson wears ripped pants of awesomeness mrcrimson wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrcrimson View Post
Ahhh... excellent suggestion! I didn't think of that because I don't have the skills to do that, but I know GO, A3n, and Whitey do.
I'm not just another pretty face. (See avatar)
Old March 22nd, 2010, 04:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitestuff View Post
Quote:
I wouldn't think that it matters much. Batman isn't holding a grapple or a batarang...
I think that going for the character's iconic pose is always good.
All true. But, if we had a pic of Lex holding some red-k, I think it would be worth it.
Old March 22nd, 2010, 04:49 AM

I've always been partial to the president luthor in front of the american flag pic. Its got such a "We are doomed" look to it.
Old March 22nd, 2010, 04:55 AM

I guess. But if I am going for Iconic business Lex, I like the Lex Corp office best. President Luthor is more isolated than the many years of business Lex had a career in. Still, I want a really nice pic of Luthor holding some Red-K now.
Old March 22nd, 2010, 04:57 AM
C3G Hero

Quote:
Still, I want a really nice pic of Luthor holding some Red-K now.
I've been looking but no luck...
Old March 22nd, 2010, 05:02 AM

Quote:
Quote:
Yeah, I have looked for a few weeks actually, and what I have on the front page is as close as it gets. I think a different pic like you suggested might be best if I can't get a photoshoped pic of him holding green K transformed into red K.

Btw, when can I expect your Doomsday custom mate?
Old March 22nd, 2010, 05:49 AM
C3G Hero

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Yeah, I have looked for a few weeks actually, and what I have on the front page is as close as it gets. I think a different pic like you suggested might be best if I can't get a photoshoped pic of him holding green K transformed into red K.

Btw, when can I expect your Doomsday custom mate?
I'm in the research phase...

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project > C3G Library