Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations
Comic Hero Custom Creations Any comic book customs and the discussions surrounding them

Old September 2nd, 2007, 03:22 PM

graham1800 has disabled reputation
Iron Monger or New Iron Man

This miniatures from the heroclix range he is called Iron Monger. I thought that if anyone has seen the invincible iron man that came out on dvd.You could paint him dark gray silver and it would look like the classic armour you see in the dvd film or you could paint him gold for that classic look.

I was also wondering has anyone done stat for the Iron Monger. He is a real nice miniature and I like to fit him into Marvel Heroscape game.

enjoy
Graham

My life is like Steven Kings room 1408. I just wished I took a boardgame before I step into the room.

Life is a game so let enjoy it together.
Old September 2nd, 2007, 07:14 PM
ATF Agent

ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby!
Although they are difficult to obtain, Heroclix makes two versions of the classic armor from the Armor Wars set. The rare version is copper in color and the super rare version is silver in color.

I've always been crazy, but it's kept me from going insane.
Old September 7th, 2007, 10:43 AM

It is really hard to get hold of the gold and silver version of Iron Man and because the Iron Monger look alot like the silver and gold iron man it would make a good new version for marvel heroscape. And all have to do is a quick repaint.

I like to ask if anyone has done stat fo the Iron Monger.

Thanks
Graham

My life is like Steven Kings room 1408. I just wished I took a boardgame before I step into the room.

Old September 7th, 2007, 11:54 AM

fostorial is surprisingly tart
I haven't seen any stats for Iron Monger anywhere but if you've got a rough idea I can put a card together for you.

Looking at his wikipedia article what I would do is have him pretty much the same as iron man seeing that it is based on iron man armour.

Same cost, same abilities but from what I read on wikipedia I would give him 1 or 2 more attack than Iron Man (because his suit was bigger and more powerful) but 1 or 2 less defense than Iron Man (because Iron Monger's suit was partially computer controlled as obidiah wasn't experienced enough to use the armour.

Easy enough to do plus hes pretty equal to Iron Man, like he meant to be.

That's how I would do it but being that I don't have the figure I'm not really going to use the card anyway.

If that sounds about right to you, or if you have some other stats in mind, I can piece a card together for you pretty quickly.

HS Card Factory (Online applet) - A simplified custom making tool!! (Designed for java 1.6, may work with 1.5)
Old September 7th, 2007, 04:43 PM

I've knocked together this card quickly. I put the figures for Iron man and Iron Monger into one of the Heroscape battle calculators. Apparently, toe to toe fighting, which given they have the same range they always would be, Iron Man has a 52% chance of winning.

HS Card Factory (Online applet) - A simplified custom making tool!! (Designed for java 1.6, may work with 1.5)
Old September 7th, 2007, 05:26 PM
Master Custom Creator

Doc_Savage is surprisingly tart
That Iron Monger is a really cool figure, but I think he is too tough. I went on MarvelUniverse.com and here are the stats...

IRON MAN

IRON MONGER

I think you should think about weakening Monger's stats or taking away the Double Attack...

"Just let the dirt shower over you" - Brennan Huff
"Do Good, Avoid Evil" - Charles N. Mahlman
Check out my Custom Cards
Check out my blog: http://docsavagetales.blogspot.com/
Old September 7th, 2007, 05:31 PM

I'll have to check out marveluniverse. I don't know much about they guy since I prefer indy, dc and manga. Was just going of wikipedia really. I'll update him. May as well finish it since its got the card all set up. The figure is great, tempted to try and track it down myself.

Is this the kind of thing you're after graham?

Old September 7th, 2007, 06:36 PM

I've added range but made it less than Iron Man & dropped his attack, defense and move to slightly lower than Iron Man's. As everything dropped I've lowered his cost by quite a bit too.

Old September 12th, 2007, 08:54 PM

Hi fostorial thank you for taking the time to make a realy cooling card. It seem really fitting that now there is rules for the Iron Monger as he/it is in the new iron man movie.

Thanks again
Graham

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations