Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News
HeroScape News Sightings, HeroScape.com updates, official news, etc.

Notices

Old July 31st, 2009, 06:32 PM

Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth
Re: Wave 10 News and speculation thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killometer View Post

Ahoy! Standard Wave off the port bow!
I wonder how many common and unique packs it will have. It would be cool to see some more common heroes ala the Knights and the Swog pack. That pack didn't glut on the shelves like Glads/Agents so its a possibility.

It will be a long weekend.....
Old July 31st, 2009, 06:37 PM
GenCon 2014 Main Event Champ / Obsessive-Compulsive HS Storage Organizer

R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth

Man this thread is hard to follow.

"What in the wide, wide world of sports is a going on here?!"

A must read for all 'Scapers!
Old July 31st, 2009, 06:38 PM
Is a Tingly Soldier of Valhalla

Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hogg View Post
Quote:

I wonder how many common and unique packs it will have. It would be cool to see some more common heroes ala the Knights and the Swog pack. That pack didn't glut on the shelves like Glads/Agents so its a possibility.

It will be a long weekend.....
Ooh, good question. That's the kind of speculation that we can all jump on.

Just to keep the guessing general I'd like:
  • a unique melee squad
  • a common squad with a D20 power

130-96-0 (4/13/09-1/14/24)
36-16-0 (10/17/09-12/9/23)
Old July 31st, 2009, 06:40 PM
Caster of Crying

Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:

Hold on a minute, the PORT BOW? Do you know what the bow is? And for that matter, do you know what side port is?
Old July 31st, 2009, 06:43 PM

Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warlord Alpha View Post
Quote:

Hold on a minute, the PORT BOW? Do you know what the bow is? And for that matter, do you know what side port is?
Port is left, bow is front. It just sounds more nauticalish to combine them.

Edit: And I know that "nauticalish" isn't a real word. I was being ironical.

Edit edit: And I know that "ironical" isn't a real word either. I was being ironical again when I used it.

Old July 31st, 2009, 06:46 PM
Caster of Crying

Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warlord Alpha View Post
Quote:

Port is left, bow is front. It just sounds more nauticalish to combine them.

Edit: And I know that "nauticalish" isn't a real word. I was being ironical.

Edit edit: And I know that "ironical" isn't a real word either. I was being ironical again when I used it.

Man, I would love to see your boat if it has two bows! Unless its a catamaran, but nobody even likes those. And its not even a boat, really, its like two boats combined into one.

And I want to say something about wave 10, but I just don't know what to say. I guess if I wanted anything above all else, I would want skeletons, marines/other modern day military figures, Killometer, you mentioned Vydar Kyrie on another thread, that would be pretty cool to see.

Oh, and I am still waiting for Aquilla's giant octopus. C'mon, she has a giant bug/fly thing, now she needs something even more ridiculous.
Old July 31st, 2009, 06:50 PM
It's a large Dagger, not a Small Sword

theGuru is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla theGuru is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla theGuru is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla theGuru is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla theGuru is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla theGuru is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla theGuru is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla theGuru is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla theGuru is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by R˙chean View Post

lol

Wizards of the Coast Tabletop Games Designer

Latest FAQs 13.4 (10/6)
Old July 31st, 2009, 07:00 PM

Classicsmiley is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grungebob View Post
What is this a retailer?
Quote:
Originally Posted by theGuru View Post
Quote:

lol
I think they're laughing at us.

Back on topic, such as it is...

I'd really like to see those spitting vipers that others have mentioned, and of course anything for Vydar. I'm not against Aquilla getting more units, as long as they're more in line with Sujoah and the spiders - maybe a squad of birds of prey or something...

Old July 31st, 2009, 07:05 PM

GreenLanturn rolls all skulls baby! GreenLanturn rolls all skulls baby! GreenLanturn rolls all skulls baby! GreenLanturn rolls all skulls baby! GreenLanturn rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Classicsmiley View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grungebob View Post
What is this a retailer?
Quote:
Originally Posted by theGuru View Post
Quote:

lol
I think they're laughing at us.

Back on topic, such as it is...

I'd really like to see those spitting vipers that others have mentioned, and of course anything for Vydar. I'm not against Aquilla getting more units, as long as they're more in line with Sujoah and the spiders - maybe a squad of birds of prey or something...
I don't think they are laughing at us, I think this thread is really that hard to follow. Someone help us? I'm still waiting on some higher confirmation before I flip out over a new wave already. I don't think they would have sent out pre-orders without letting Truth see a glimpse, would they?

Some have said that the MRT "are" the spitting vipers because they are scouts.

I'd rather have Dwarves than more bugs/predators.

In forest dark or glade beferned
No blade of grass shall go unturned
Let those who have the daylight spurned
Tread not where this green lamp has burned.
Old July 31st, 2009, 07:05 PM

Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I want to see a large bird for Aquilla. Might need to be in a large hero pack, but I want to see it. And now, also a giant octopus/squid.

As for Wave 10, I do want to see kyrie for Aquilla and Vydar, skeletons for Utgar, and spitting Vipers for Ullar.
Old July 31st, 2009, 07:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenLanturn View Post
Someone help us? I'm still waiting on some higher confirmation before I flip out over a new wave already. I don't think they would have sent out pre-orders without letting Truth see a glimpse, would they?
He was logged in about a half an hour ago, but it doesn't appear that he stopped by here. Not that that means anything one way or the other.

Old July 31st, 2009, 07:11 PM

Classicsmiley is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenLanturn View Post
I don't think they are laughing at us, I think this thread is really that hard to follow. Someone help us? I'm still waiting on some higher confirmation before I flip out over a new wave already. I don't think they would have sent out pre-orders without letting Truth see a glimpse, would they?

Some have said that the MRT "are" the spitting vipers because they are scouts.

I'd rather have Dwarves than more bugs/predators.
I'm assuming Truth (and probably the guys I quoted above) at least have some kind of information about Wave 10. However, this wouldn't be the first time that one part of WotC has released some information before Truth and co. have received their permission to say anything.

Oh, and I've decided I want to see some predatory dwarves that fight for Vydar!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News