Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News
HeroScape News Sightings, HeroScape.com updates, official news, etc.

Old April 2nd, 2009, 04:43 PM
Disinfretinated

mecha frog knows what's in an order marker mecha frog knows what's in an order marker
Re: Wave 9: Blackmoon's Seige, Announced!!!

Great. Just great. Another 200 bucks I need to spend on Heroscape. ............
Old April 2nd, 2009, 04:43 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xn F M View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by gorthan313 View Post
Dwarves!!!!!!

I believe that the "Brawlers" will be the long-awaited gladiator squad.
I was hoping they might be Dreadguls (Valgaurd needs a good squad to bond with), but I really don't think there's any way you could be wrong there Gorthan. +rep
Hey, I said it on page three.

You've gotta keep up!
Old April 2nd, 2009, 04:45 PM
Gets It!!!

Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xn F M View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by gorthan313 View Post
Dwarves!!!!!!

I believe that the "Brawlers" will be the long-awaited gladiator squad.
I was hoping they might be Dreadguls (Valgaurd needs a good squad to bond with), but I really don't think there's any way you could be wrong there Gorthan. +rep
Hey, I said it on page three.

You've gotta keep up!
I missed it, I was just in such a hurry to get to the end I must have overlooked it. +rep to you too.

I don't need no instructions to know how to rock.
Dr Feelgood

jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Now I just wonder when we will get Wave 1 re-released? Before, After, or at the same time?

Now through May 28th, the Louisville region is in desperate need of platelets - call the Red Cross if you are interested in donating!
Spandau Ballet Fanboy

The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Defenders: Ullar's Protectors (Kyrie Squad)

Brandon

I'm HipHoppa on Urban Rivals! Get cool rewards for your first credit purchase with my invitation code 6360776!
The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Custom Creations
The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Heroic Creations
Old April 2nd, 2009, 04:53 PM

Land-based AE rolls all skulls baby! Land-based AE rolls all skulls baby! Land-based AE rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jschild View Post
Now I just wonder when we will get Wave 1 re-released? Before, After, or at the same time?

I'm hoping/expecting Wave 1 would be before. I thought we heard that was the general idea. But boy, that doesn't give them much time to release both in that order unless Wave 1 comes out next month and 9 comes out at the end of July.

2011 most played: 1. Heroscape/Monsterpocalypse/Quarriors. 4. Warhammer Invasion. 5. Last Night on Earth.
Old April 2nd, 2009, 04:54 PM

FOOTBALLDUDE88 is surprisingly tart

I think that the brawlers will be cowboys so that they can go along with the braves. So braves and brawlers would be cowboys and Indians.
Dividers and diffenders could be some kind of soulborg squad and maybe an Aquilla kyrie squad.
Dwarves DUH!!! Repulsors could be the marro pic we saw or it could something completely different.
Heros of the moon could be any number of things but I think it will be a native american hero,a dwarf hero, a kyrie hero and maybe soulborg and/or marro hero.
Anyway cool news and can't wait for pics.

VOTE FEN HYDRA IN
UBR 2011!! ALL HAIL
FEN HYDRA,
IMMORTAL FEN
HYDRA
Old April 2nd, 2009, 04:56 PM
Insanity of Cohesion

Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun

It looks like it will be a busy month for me...

Per wave 8, I will have an updated chart with each news release (It is easier than trying to update them all at once)

-Ryougabot

Find out who works with whom
Old April 2nd, 2009, 04:56 PM

DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

This is awesome news! I've got my wallet at the ready. Lol.
Old April 2nd, 2009, 04:57 PM
so CUTE when he's bitter

Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Repulsors sounds like something REALLY cool. I'm hoping those are the Omnicrons (as stated earlier!) This is AWESOME!! *preparing to shoot HZ if he says April Fools a day late*
Old April 2nd, 2009, 04:58 PM
Baron of Beantown V

Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun

"Braves and Brawlers, Dwarves and Repulsors, Dividers and Defenders, and Heroes of the Moon."

Braves - Indians, yes! or or even (hoping Ullar). Brawlers - Boxers maybe? . But I like the pirate prediction more, and I think that would be an awesome set (Pirates and Indians). (if pirates) or anything (if something different). Dwarves - Dwarves, yes! . Repulsors - I picture Mutants or some alien things, could be the revealed Marro too, maybe could be something of the soulborg concept. or (if the revealed Marro). Dividers and Defenders - These are so general and can be almost anything. But, because of that I think they are in relation to each other (exactly like spearmen and riflemen for the Ashigaru). So, maybe some kind of modern warfare, or even old warfare. or or (maybe even vydar depending what it is, need more info). Heroes of the Moon - it's hard to speculate hero packs. But, I think this is where Aquilla recruits come into the mix. So any heros relating to the packs, and aquilla heroes. and the same general for the figure that's relating to the figures the packs.
Old April 2nd, 2009, 04:59 PM

SymphonyScaper knows what's in an order marker SymphonyScaper knows what's in an order marker

I'm thinking that Aquilla will get the Braves and the Dividers (Kyrie), and let's say she will get a hero as well. That would give her two squads and a hero. I think that would be a nice addition!

Now that I think about it, the Brawlers do sound like gladiators. I mean, if they were forced to fight in a colosseum, what would they do? Have cups of tea? NO! They would brawl!

As The B.I.V. has stated, the Defenders sound like Ullar's Protectors. If the Dividers are the Kyrie of the Moon Tribe, then we would have an all Kyrie booster!

All this new information and excitement is going to make me!

My collection: 4 RotV, 1 SotM, 2 BftU 1 Marvel, 1 TT, 1 VW, 2 TJ, 2 RttFF, 2 FotA, all expansions excluding exclusives, and every wave with almost x2 of all commons.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News