Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News
HeroScape News Sightings, HeroScape.com updates, official news, etc.

View Poll Results: How many of each flagbearer are you going to buy
1 123 78.85%
2 14 8.97%
3 4 2.56%
4 0 0%
5+ 15 9.62%
Voters: 156. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old August 10th, 2006, 05:54 PM
Resident Artist & Master Custom Creator

CupidsArt knows what's in an order marker CupidsArt knows what's in an order marker CupidsArt knows what's in an order marker
Quote:
Originally Posted by markwars
Yes, even if they are unique.

I buy two of every unique to open AND I keep one of EVERYTHING mint in package and on display at my office at work.

Dude, your gonna run out of room soon, that is unless of course you make the "BIG BUCKS".

My mind is the Pink Zippo that sits on top of a pack of Camel Wides.
Old August 10th, 2006, 05:55 PM

Thor has disabled reputation
Quote:
I'm buying three of each no matter what.
You know I will too, markwars. Those damn plastic fumes have finally driven us mad.

But anyhoo, I do think these guys look incredible. My favorite by far is Vydar, with Utgar, Ullar, and Einar right behind. Jandar's flag bearer is pretty plain when compared to the rest. I mean come on, a knight with a sword and small flag while the other guys have decked out soldiers carrying massive flags
Old August 10th, 2006, 05:57 PM

dickflea Woo who?
Oh man....looks like i have to save up more again

They do look like they will be sold separately.....pity....
Old August 10th, 2006, 05:57 PM

CupidsArt knows what's in an order marker CupidsArt knows what's in an order marker CupidsArt knows what's in an order marker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thor
Quote:
You know I will too, markwars. Those damn plastic fumes have finally driven us mad.

But anyhoo, I do think these guys look incredible. My favorite by far is Vydar, with Utgar, Ullar, and Einar right behind. Jandar's flag bearer is pretty plain when compared to the rest. I mean come on, a knight with a sword and small flag while the other guys have decked out soldiers carrying massive flags
Isn't a Knight already decked out? In Armor?

Old August 10th, 2006, 05:58 PM

DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Quote:
Jandar's flag bearer is pretty plain when compared to the rest. I mean come on, a knight with a sword and small flag while the other guys have decked out soldiers carrying massive flags
Don't forget that jandar gets a flag in the castle set, although i do agree the knight with the flag does look plain compared to the rest!
Old August 10th, 2006, 05:58 PM
Mintiest of the Minty

markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:
Originally Posted by CupidsArt
Quote:
Yes, even if they are unique.

I buy two of every unique to open AND I keep one of EVERYTHING mint in package and on display at my office at work.

Dude, your gonna run out of room soon, that is unless of course you make the "BIG BUCKS".

I make enough to support my habit. And my office at work has three massive bookshelves. Right now I'm only using about half of one for everything released so far. I've got PLENTY of room.

Old August 10th, 2006, 05:59 PM

feekonea has disabled reputation
I dont wanna be a thread killer, but i do want to mention that characters behind em look awesome!!!! Im too excited about wave 6 to be intrested in wave 5 stats right now.

great traders:

Hilo-scaper and NEMT
Old August 10th, 2006, 05:59 PM
Mintiest of the Minty

markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness
I just got another call from ninth. The cost is $9.99 for these figures. More facts are forthcoming. I gotta run to a meeting now. See you all later this evening.

Old August 10th, 2006, 06:01 PM

DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
I hope these figures have some decent stuff in them there boxes to be charging that amount! Although i've spent more than that on the other exclusives!
Old August 10th, 2006, 06:02 PM

Thor has disabled reputation
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

True dat. It's just compared to all the rest of the figures the knight looks sort of stripped down and his tiny flag on a stick doesn't help. I mean look at the others. Vydars FB is duel wielding weapons, has a massive banner on his back and looks pretty hulking. Einar and Ullar both have flowing capes, decked out regal looking armor, and huge, awesome looking flags. If the knight was carrying a bigger flah and didn't look like a regular knight it would be a lot more impressive.
Old August 10th, 2006, 06:03 PM

MJtheHexer has disabled reputation
Vydar flagbearer....pegleg?

-MJtheHexer
Old August 10th, 2006, 06:04 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

True dat. It's just compared to all the rest of the figures the knight looks sort of stripped down and his tiny flag on a stick doesn't help. I mean look at the others. Vydars FB is duel wielding weapons, has a massive banner on his back and looks pretty hulking. Einar and Ullar both have flowing capes, decked out regal looking armor, and huge, awesome looking flags. If the knight was carrying a bigger flah and didn't look like a regular knight it would be a lot more impressive.
I know exactly what you mean, I just saw it as an opportunity to throw sarcasm. I'm certain it looks better close up, and then again maybe they were trying to make Sydcomeback feel all squishy inside,

Closed Thread

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News