Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Notices

Old January 25th, 2019, 10:59 PM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Utah Monthlies 2019

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isak View Post
Sorry im posting this so late. Also sorry i claimed maps you werr bringing. Ill still plan on bringing them but if you want to bring them and have me bring another one let me know
It's no problem at all! You just go ahead and bring those two, Arachne and Withering Pines, and thanks so much for your help with them!!

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19
Old January 26th, 2019, 12:41 AM

Jazack is surprisingly tart

I know it's late, yet if anyone has 4 squads of arrow gruts and a swog rider that I could borrow, that'd be great
Old January 26th, 2019, 03:35 AM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazack View Post
I know it's late, yet if anyone has 4 squads of arrow gruts and a swog rider that I could borrow, that'd be great
I got you

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old January 26th, 2019, 09:19 AM

Starling_ Woo who?

Does somebody have sir gilbert that my dad could borrow today? If not that’s fine especially since it’s suoer last minute.
Old January 26th, 2019, 12:08 PM

Jazack is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starling_ View Post
Does somebody have sir gilbert that my dad could borrow today? If not that’s fine especially since it’s suoer last minute.
I have one you could borrow
Old January 28th, 2019, 10:24 PM

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun

We had a great time at the last Monthly, thanks everyone who came! It was a great tourney to start off the year! And next month is just going to get better!

I hope everyone is ready for some team battle awesomeness, because it's coming back! But this time with a couple new twists in army building courtesy of @Leaf_It , and I'm super pumped for it! Details in the first post of the thread, or below:

10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19
Old January 28th, 2019, 10:25 PM

UTAH MONTHLY FEBRUARY 2019

When: February 23rd, 11 AM (Please arrive 10 minutes early to register)

Cost: $5 (100% of entree fees go to prize support!!)

Format: Teams 650
February is a great time to get couples together*, so we’re rolling with team battles! You and your teammate will have 650 points total to create two armies to play with as long as they’re within 100 points of each other (so you could do two 325-point armies, one 275-point and one 375-point army, or anything in between!). Remember the rules regarding “you control” and “friendly” — while Raelin won’t do anything for your partner, Rhogar can (and be aware that glyphs only work for your army)!

*Note that you don’t have to have a romantic relationship to your teammate to be a couple for the tournament — we’re just using the word “couple” to loosely justify having team games because we’re fun like that. Though you are more than welcome to team up with someone you have a romantic relationship with, of course.
  • 650 Point pool for both armies
  • The armies must be within 100 points of each other
  • 12 Figure Limit for each individual army
  • You cannot have the same army card in both teammate’s armies
  • C3V & SoV allowed, Official Marvel allowed
  • RotV Raelin, Deathreavers, and Major Q9 restricted — you may only have one per army.
  • Power Glyphs: Unique Attack +1, Move +2, Initiative +8, D20 +1, Wound, Healer
  • Treasure Glyphs: Elixir of Speed, Belt of Giant Strength, Giant Hunter Stone, Ring of Protection, Scarab of Invulnerability, Brooch of Shielding
  • Four 50-minute Rounds
  • Roll for Initiative for each player, then take turns in a “figure 8” (so no team taking two turns in a row)

- If you don't have a teammate, post in the thread or message me and we'll find you one!

- Raffle: If you win a game after your teammate has been eliminated, you’ll be entered into a raffle for an extra prize!

Maps:
Spoiler Alert!

Standings:
Spoiler Alert!

PLEASE BE SURE TO RSVP so we can be sure to accommodate maps, prizes, etc. for all attendees.

Heroscape Valentine's Created By @The Dewk , saved here for posterity:
Spoiler Alert!

10 Points Under Videos

Last edited by BiggaBullfrog; July 22nd, 2019 at 12:14 PM.
Old January 29th, 2019, 12:56 AM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

I'll be there!

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old January 30th, 2019, 05:11 PM

DewNoHarm is surprisingly tart

Was totally looking forward to it. Me and my daughter were going to team up and totally rock the maps! I found out last night, though, that my wife has a church function for most of the morning that day.
Old January 30th, 2019, 10:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DewNoHarm View Post
Was totally looking forward to it. Me and my daughter were going to team up and totally rock the maps! I found out last night, though, that my wife has a church function for most of the morning that day.
Aw, that's too bad, though maybe good for the rest of us, since the last time two people in your family teamed up you steamrolled the competition! We'll miss you for sure.

10 Points Under Videos

Old February 1st, 2019, 05:18 PM

Leafy pointed out that I forgot those people who may not have a partner in mind. I updated the info posts, but if you don't have someone to team up with, just post in here or message me and we'll find you someone! (And in that case, sooner is better than later so you have time to make an army together.) (Yay February match-making!)

And if, somehow, we do end up with somebody not having a partner, bring an army and come anyway! If worst comes to worst, we'll have you be your own partner!

10 Points Under Videos

Old February 1st, 2019, 06:15 PM

Saints_Wrath is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

I'll be there! I'm excited to break some hearts in this February tournament!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events