Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Notices

Old July 17th, 2018, 07:17 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth
Re: Louisville, KY Events: Next 7/14

Our next event will be 8/11/18. Guardians of the Cake!

Points and spaces to be determined. VC allowed.

Each map will have one pre-built army (i.e. something with Dumutef Guards on a road map). Each player will bring one army. Before each game, players roll off. Winner of the roll chooses which player will exclude one of the three armies. The other player choose who plays which of the remaining two.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old July 24th, 2018, 11:25 PM
Treasure Quest Champion!

Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Louisville, KY Events: Next 8/11 Guardians of the Cake

I'm a maybe!

Mimring>Krug. 'Nuff said.
Old July 26th, 2018, 10:05 AM

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arrow Grut View Post
I'm a maybe!
Excellent!

I'll try to get the armies posted soon. Anyone who wants to suggest good maps for each terrain type, please do so!

Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old July 28th, 2018, 10:19 AM

Here is a first pass at some army + map ideas. Guardian Armies will be 570-580 points with however many spaces they need, while the armies we bring will be 520 and 18.

Desert army on Capuan Arena (1 RotV):
Anubian Wolves x4
Ashi-Dhulu
Prince al'Kahora
Khosmuet

Dungeon army on Sanctum (1 BftU):
Deepwyrm Drow x4
Pelloth
Estivara
Darrak Ambershard

Lava army on Fire Isles (1 RotV, 1 VW):
Obsidian Guards x2
Fire Elemental x4
Kurrok
Brunak

Road army on Flash Fire (1 RotV, 2 RttFF):
Death Knights x3
Skull Demon x3
Dumutef Guard x3

Rock army on Remains of Clionesia (1 RotV, 1 FotA):
Granite Guardians x3
Augamo
Siege

Shadow army on Jack of Spades (1 BftU, 1 Marvel, 1 TJ):
Othkurik
Greenscale Warriors x2
Varkaanan Darkclaws
Varkaanan Greyspears
Varkaanan Swiftfangs

Snow army on Underground Iceways (1 BftU, 1 FotA, 1 TT):
Greater Ice Elemental x2
Microcorp Troopers x2
Dzu-Teh x2

Swamp army on Embattled Fen (1 SotM, 1 FotA):
Durgeth Savages x3
Marro Hive
Zombie Hulk x2
Marro Drudge x2

Tree army on Can't See the Jungle (1 RotV, 2 TJ):
Quasatch Hunters x3
Morsbane
Syvarris
Eilan Sidhe x2

Water army on Fulcrum (1 RotV, 1 TJ):
Armoc Vipers x3
Azurite Warlord
Kurrok
Water Elemental x4

Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old July 28th, 2018, 10:29 AM

I tried to find a bunch of new maps, especially smaller ones, though there are a few old standbys in there. I'm sure we won't need all of these since our attendance isn't that high any more, but I'd like to have at least 5*. We will use heavy snow/slippery ice on the Snow map if it's included (so the army can actually make use of some of its powers). The Desert and Rock armies technically don't have any terrain-based powers, but I like their themes.

Total terrain count:
6 RotV
3 BftU
1 SotM
1 Marvel
5 TJ
3 FotA
2 RttFF
1 VW

*Desert, Lava, Rock, Snow, Water get my vote for now.

Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old July 31st, 2018, 03:24 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

I like it! Some small suggestions:
For Drow army, uses CUC drow: Deepwyrm and Pelloth
For Swamp army, swap out the Hive for Pel the Hill Giant and another squad of Drudge or Savages.

But overall like synergy and options. If not enough RSVPs, choose from one of the two shadow maps/armies and either Jungle or Water army/map. Gotta get ready for Gencon first then will think about armies for this.
Old August 6th, 2018, 08:03 PM

Official cards only (including "official" VC cards). I'll try to figure out what map I can build/bring by Friday. Should only need someone else to bring a spare Kurrok and one each Water and Fire Elemental.

Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old August 7th, 2018, 02:36 AM

Mr_Chompy knows what's in an order marker Mr_Chompy knows what's in an order marker

We have Kurrok and 3 of each elemental.
We also have 2 Rotv, 2 SoM, 2 road, 2 jungle, 1 fire, 1 ice, 2 castle for terrain
Old August 7th, 2018, 04:43 AM
Treasure Quest Champion!

Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I can bring/build any, so just let me know which you'd prefer Necro. I'm definitely coming now as well.

Mimring>Krug. 'Nuff said.
Old August 7th, 2018, 01:21 PM

Thanks for the responses, guys. If we're going with the 5 I suggested, I'll probably do Underground Iceways.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NecroBlade View Post
Capuan Arena

Remains of Clionesia

Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old August 7th, 2018, 03:42 PM

Phantom knows what's in an order marker Phantom knows what's in an order marker Phantom knows what's in an order marker

wow, this sounds really cool, unless I'm missing it (which is likely), is there a point/figure limit yet?

Yeah, I'm blind - I'll be bringing my usual box of terrain which looks to be able to build most of the chosen maps.

Last edited by Phantom; August 10th, 2018 at 05:05 PM. Reason: seems like a good idea...
Old August 7th, 2018, 09:07 PM

Here it is:

Quote:
Originally Posted by NecroBlade View Post
Guardian Armies will be 570-580 points with however many spaces they need, while the armies we bring will be 520 and 18.

Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events