Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online
Scapers Online Discussing the online HS community

Old January 5th, 2007, 07:34 PM
Beautiful Colby

truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
'ScapeTalk: RevDyer Talks Faith and Heroscape

Here is the thread for the RevDyer episode.
Old January 5th, 2007, 07:54 PM
Resident Artist

hextr1p rolls all skulls baby! hextr1p rolls all skulls baby! hextr1p rolls all skulls baby! hextr1p rolls all skulls baby! hextr1p rolls all skulls baby!
It could be that the day has been long and I'm so very close to leaving work. But, as I listened to Rev talk, the first thought that entered my mind was...

"You know, Rev totally sounds like Santa Claus!"

Aside from that, another great Cast. Even the cameo by James at the end was entertaining... though again, my amusement of his ranting could be due to the late hour.

Good to hear your voice, Rev. And yet another job well done by Troof!

.:: .H3X.™ | aka, PushesPixels :: SotW 31 ::.
"An out of print game is not unplayable. It is simply more treasured."
Old January 5th, 2007, 08:08 PM
Our Invaluable & Highly Esteemed Resident Chaplain

Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth
Ho, ho, ho!
Old January 5th, 2007, 08:11 PM

Braxev has disabled reputation
Are there or will there be transcripts of this or other podcasts? I'm hearing impaired (completly deaf in my right ear, use a cochlear implant) and I have NO idea what the guys are saying without lips to read or subtitles to read over, but I can at least read along with a transcript if there is one so I know what the heck the jolly santa voice is saying and why the people are laughing.

Old January 5th, 2007, 08:11 PM
Meesa sooo smilen to see'en yousa

Menchy is surprisingly tart
Truth-"I'm not really sure who the guest is going to be so you'll just have to find out"

"Somewhere over the rainbow, there's another rainbow." ~Tobias Funke, Arrested Development
Old January 5th, 2007, 08:57 PM
Resident Artist

hextr1p rolls all skulls baby! hextr1p rolls all skulls baby! hextr1p rolls all skulls baby! hextr1p rolls all skulls baby! hextr1p rolls all skulls baby!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Revdyer
Ho, ho, ho!

I would not have all been surprised had that happened during the interview. I just would have nodded, and said, "Yes Virginia, there really is a Santa Claus."

And then Virginia would in turn look over at me from her desk with a quizzical glance arched upon her brow, with a slight pause before she retorts, "Uh, dude, I don't even know you."

.:: .H3X.™ | aka, PushesPixels :: SotW 31 ::.
"An out of print game is not unplayable. It is simply more treasured."
Old January 5th, 2007, 09:45 PM
Huge Fanboy

Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Quote:
Originally Posted by hextr1p
It could be that the day has been long and I'm so very close to leaving work. But, as I listened to Rev talk, the first thought that entered my mind was...

"You know, Rev totally sounds like Santa Claus!"

Well that's better than finding out he sounds just like Hahn! :P

GAME OVER Moon Pie!
Old January 5th, 2007, 09:53 PM
markwars has a man-crush on me

Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Alright Rev, party bonus!!
Old January 5th, 2007, 11:53 PM
has been BANNED

K/H_Addict costs too much!
Thanks, Rev. You inspired a new title!
Old January 5th, 2007, 11:54 PM
Beautiful Colby

truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Braxev
Are there or will there be transcripts of this or other podcasts? I'm hearing impaired (completly deaf in my right ear, use a cochlear implant) and I have NO idea what the guys are saying without lips to read or subtitles to read over, but I can at least read along with a transcript if there is one so I know what the heck the jolly santa voice is saying and why the people are laughing.
I'm afraid that unless someone want to preform the long and tedious task then no, because I simply don't have the time myself.
Old January 6th, 2007, 12:43 AM

AriWerd Woo who?
As an atheist and life long geek, I’ve had far too many clashes with holier-than-thou religious folk who have disapproved of both my lack of belief and my appreciation for fantasy. Fortunately I have had good conversations with religious folk who were far more reasonable.

I want to thank Revdyer for being one of those who doesn’t see fantasy as anti-Christian and for making such a plain point. It’s a game, not a religion.

Thanks again Revdyer, and thank you Truth, for the great podcasts.

-AriWerd
Old January 6th, 2007, 01:03 AM
Our Invaluable & Highly Esteemed Resident Chaplain

Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth
You're more than welcome, AriWerd.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online