Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old November 8th, 2006, 09:56 PM

Zuse has disabled reputation
Any Interest in Indianapolis Game Day?

I was thinking about putting together another game day for us Indiana folks. Unfortunally I lost the last place where I was going to hold it and I know have to pay to get good place like we had and I want to make sure there is enough interest.

The day I was thinking of is Sunday November 19.

Let me kow what ya think.

Old November 9th, 2006, 07:59 AM
Huge Fanboy

Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Sure count me in.

I'm Scaping this Sat Night but I don't think I will get burnt out on it.

GAME OVER Moon Pie!
Old November 12th, 2006, 10:59 PM

Kyle has disabled reputation
I would be very interested and have friends who would be, too.
Old November 13th, 2006, 12:00 AM
Site Admin

netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
I will be at the gf's parents for an early Thanksgiving.
Old November 15th, 2006, 06:20 PM

Jotun has disabled reputation
I could come up there for an event but this is a little too short notice for me (since I missed it when you first posted). I'm going to the Cincy tourney and I could just as easily drive to Indy from Louisville.
Old November 21st, 2006, 11:36 AM
Ruler of the Damned

Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun
Some how I missed this when it was originally posted. We were tied up on the 19th, but my son would like to go to some game days (he gets tired of playing his dad all the time).

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events