Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Old July 8th, 2006, 08:56 PM

MegadeV knows what's in an order marker MegadeV knows what's in an order marker
Fred Meyer buy 2 get 1 free

I don't know how long it will last but Fred Meyer stores (in the Portland, OR area at least) have a buy 2, get 1 free sale on all boardgames and card games. You need a coupon, but they were available right by the games.

9+ RotV - 7 SotM - 6 FotAk - 6 RttFF - 3 VW - 3 TT - 3 TJ - 1 Marvel - 3+ of each common - playing since Dec '05

Megadev's Repaints and Customs
BattletechScape
Old July 8th, 2006, 09:22 PM

Kepler knows what's in an order marker Kepler knows what's in an order marker Kepler knows what's in an order marker
Re: Fred Meyer buy 2 get 1 free

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegadeV
I don't know how long it will last but Fred Meyer stores (in the Portland, OR area at least) have a buy 2, get 1 free sale on all boardgames and card games. You need a coupon, but they were available right by the games.
Just curious, what is the normal HS expansion price at FM?
Old July 8th, 2006, 09:50 PM
has been BANNED

K/H_Addict costs too much!
thats crap. who is Fred Myer, and why does he not have any shops in Richmond, VA?
Old July 9th, 2006, 12:23 AM

Viral Zombie has disabled reputation
just checked the site, nothing on their website about it, ( really didnt think their would be ) and no stores anywhere near ohio
Old July 9th, 2006, 01:00 AM

bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quote:
Originally Posted by K/H_Addict
thats crap. who is Fred Myer, and why does he not have any shops in Richmond, VA?
Fred Meyer is a chain of stores that is part of the Kroger line now.
http://www.kroger.com/homepage/index.htm

I'm going to have to go check that out. I think I'm still short a few things in wave 1, I know I'm short on 4, but I doubt I'll find that there.
Old July 9th, 2006, 02:45 AM

MegadeV knows what's in an order marker MegadeV knows what's in an order marker
Their typical Freddy's price is $40, but I did see them on sale for $35 once.

9+ RotV - 7 SotM - 6 FotAk - 6 RttFF - 3 VW - 3 TT - 3 TJ - 1 Marvel - 3+ of each common - playing since Dec '05

Megadev's Repaints and Customs
BattletechScape
Old July 9th, 2006, 02:54 AM

yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby! yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby! yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby! yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby!
Expansions are regularly $12.99 at freddies.
Old July 9th, 2006, 08:27 AM
Huge Fanboy

Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Not to be confuded with Meijer Stoers in the midwest.

GAME OVER Moon Pie!
Old July 9th, 2006, 10:44 AM

Viral Zombie has disabled reputation
ye thats what i thought it was at 1st look. our meijer stores has hero scape on sale for 34 and the one i got i guess was 1st ed. it had the see though speck water, red and blue dice and sep rule books.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales