Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Notices

Old April 14th, 2013, 08:25 PM
No good deed goes unpunished

greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Dignan's Customs - New Unit 4/14

I ahve to say that I am a huge fan of that shattering power. It's like my vision for a unti that explodes when it dies from getting hit. The ********** ****** scratches that itch to a lesser extent.

Tournament Armies Played - C3VRP - Customs - Trades

I'm Krug in the Paradox Keep and Augamo on the Sacred Tundra.
Old April 14th, 2013, 08:46 PM
BBQ-er of Beer Bathed Brats

Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rym View Post
Nice custom, Dignan - and I actually have this one!

These customs allowed in the Richardson Open, or just the CUC stuff?
Just CUC stuff. I haven't tested these customs to the extent that we've run CUC stuff through.

Quote:
I ahve to say that I am a huge fan of that shattering power. It's like my vision for a unti that explodes when it dies from getting hit. The ********** ****** scratches that itch to a lesser extent.
Thanks, I'm glad to hear that people like the power and that the theme translates.

Dignan's Maps - Dignan's Multiplayer Maps
Competitive Unit Congress
"It doesn't matter how you find the pot of gold, all that matters is that you beat the leprechauns".

Last edited by Dignan; April 14th, 2013 at 08:56 PM.
Old November 5th, 2017, 02:09 PM

Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death!

Update 11/5

It's been awhile since I've added any customs, but here is one we've been using for Halloween. I saw this mini on the Reaper Minis website and had to make a custom out of him. He's great and looks perfect with Heroscape scale. We've had fun with him so far, so I figured I upload his info.

Unit: Bones Jones

"It doesn't matter how you find the pot of gold, all that matters is that you beat the leprechauns".

Old November 5th, 2017, 03:57 PM

Zetsubo rolls all skulls baby! Zetsubo rolls all skulls baby! Zetsubo rolls all skulls baby! Zetsubo rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Dignan's Customs - New Unit 11/5/17

Bones looks awesome! I'll have to proxy him for my next game. He'll make a great ranged hero for a zombie army. The Six Shooter SA can truly make him a fearsome opponent to swarm armies.
Old November 6th, 2017, 12:49 AM

JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignan View Post
Update 11/5

It's been awhile since I've added any customs, but here is one we've been using for Halloween. I saw this mini on the Reaper Minis website and had to make a custom out of him. He's great and looks perfect with Heroscape scale. We've had fun with him so far, so I figured I upload his info.

Unit: Bones Jones

I actually bought this mini a few weeks ago. Haven't painted it yet, but it's nice to see someone else's take on the figure. +rep
Old November 13th, 2017, 11:47 AM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

@Dignan ! Props man, "Bones" Jones is friggin' awesome! Love the thematic abilities...and who doesn't like a skeleton cowboy!? Very cool. I'll have to pick up with mini. Is this a prepainted mini? Do you have the mini name?

Thanks for sharing! +rep

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old November 13th, 2017, 04:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
@Dignan ! Props man, "Bones" Jones is friggin' awesome! Love the thematic abilities...and who doesn't like a skeleton cowboy!? Very cool. I'll have to pick up with mini. Is this a prepainted mini? Do you have the mini name?

Thanks for sharing! +rep
It's the "undead outlaw" from reaper miniatures:

https://www.reapermini.com/OnlineSto...y/latest/91005

It's not a prepainted mini, but he is relatively easy to paint. He is also produced in Reaper Minis "bones" line which is a soft plastic very similar to Heroscape minis. I have a few from the line and they fit in very nicely.

Old November 13th, 2017, 05:08 PM

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Okay sweet thanks!

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old November 29th, 2017, 09:01 PM

1moreheroscaper rolls all skulls baby! 1moreheroscaper rolls all skulls baby! 1moreheroscaper rolls all skulls baby! 1moreheroscaper rolls all skulls baby! 1moreheroscaper rolls all skulls baby!

Thank you for the cool Bones Jones card a figure idea. My figure arrived a few days ago, and will be painted this weekend. I like the cross-over of two army themes.

Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

Hymar's_Temple
1moreheroscaper's_Customs
War_of_the_Great_Wellspring
Old December 2nd, 2017, 07:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1moreheroscaper View Post
Thank you for the cool Bones Jones card a figure idea. My figure arrived a few days ago, and will be painted this weekend. I like the cross-over of two army themes.
Awesome, thanks. Yeah, it's tough to go wrong with an undead cowboy. It's just such a fun figure and fits so nicely with Heroscape.

Old October 26th, 2019, 05:42 PM

Re: Dignan's Customs - New Unit 10/26/19

Update 10/26

Here's one of my favorite figures. I loved the sculpt of this treeman and just had to make a Heroscape custom from him. He's a really great size and fits in perfect with the Heroscape line. We've had a ton of fun tuning him.

Miniature: Spirit of the Forest from Reaper Miniatures.
https://www.reapermini.com/search/spirit/latest/77184

Unit: Oakheart

Last edited by Dignan; October 31st, 2019 at 09:15 AM.
Old October 30th, 2019, 06:58 PM

Re: Dignan's Customs - New Unit 10/26/19

Where’d you get the mini? I love it!

Sir Heroscape's Content

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards